metastock

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 2:22 pm   Last edited by metastock on Jan 02, 2013 2:33 pm. Edited 2 times in total
@Innovator_

Skills don't even matter. As you know, Typecast has an anti-spread, anti-recoil, and anti-movement spread and each can be tweaked by % amount. Obviously those three features can be used in scrims if used carefully. You can snipe with anti-movement spread on and hit perfect jumpshots if you set to 0% or easier jumpshots if set to like 50%. How does someone detect that hack on fraps (camera or software)? What if you set recoil to like 80%. You get that slight advantage without being noticed.

Also, speed is updated to be 1.1X-1.5X, so you can edge up your speed only slightly.

What is the point of having legit skills if you can't tell unlegit skills from legit???

Apex needs to patch this ASAP. Yes, I know I sound like one of the 100000+ people who are complaining but I'm really not. To be blunt, I don't care if this game goes down the drain. I don't even really play it. Just trying to tell you how severe and possibly unfixable this situation is. I think Aeria needs to explore other options such as a complete restart. TBH, I think you should just scrap the game altogether and remove it from your Aeria's offerings. The damage could have been fixed before but it has dragged too deep now. Or possibly offer private servers, private rooms, something like Fubs monitoring every member of the game like KSF. There aren't that many players altogether anyways.
Advertisement

3nmity

Rank 2
3nmity
PostedJan 02, 2013 2:26 pm   Last edited by 3nmity on Jan 15, 2013 5:08 am. Edited 1 time in total
-wants to delete-

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedJan 02, 2013 2:27 pm
metastock wrote:
@Innovator_

Skills don't even matter. As you know, Typecast has an anti-spread, anti-recoil, and anti-movement spread and each can be tweaked by % amount. Obviously those three features can be used in scrims if used carefully. You can snipe with anti-movement spread on and hit perfect jumpshots if you set to 0% or easier jumpshots if set to like 50%. How does someone detect that hack on fraps (camera or software)? What if you set recoil to like 80%. You get that slight advantage without being noticed.

What is the point of having legit skills if you can't tell unlegit skills from legit???

Apex needs to patch this ASAP. Yes, I know I sound like one of the 100000+ people who are complaining but I'm really not. To be blunt, I don't care if this game goes down the drain. I don't even really play it. Just trying to tell you how severe and possibly unfixable this situation is.  

You do not have to explain this to me because I keep up with these hacks and such. GameSages and GMs know about this crap. It takes time to get a patch in for these hacks. AeriaGames sends the files/codes to Apex, Apex codes it, Apex sends the codes to Aeriagames to test it against the test servers. And its the holidays so people aren't working.

If you do not care then why make a thread when we already know whats going on? We always know what goes down in the matter of mins when it comes out.

Law | Sniper

metastock

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 2:30 pm
So you think it's fixable. Why are you raging at me? I am not explaining it to you, I know you know about it. I'm just offering my opinions that this game is unfixable.

Are you implying there is a good solution in the works?

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedJan 02, 2013 2:34 pm
metastock wrote:
Previous post: Skills don't even matter. [b]As you know[/b], Typecast

So you think it's fixable. Why are you raging at me? I am not explaining it to you, I know you know about it. I'm just offering my opinions that this game is unfixable.

Are you implying there is a good solution in the works?  

I'm not raging at you sir, I know you're explaining it to me but there's no need to explain to me when you said that you know about it. There's no need to explain it on here because you just explained a method for people on here.

All I'm saying is we know about it and all of us are suggesting a massive clean up and just view profiles in general to see if the stats match with the rank.

These hacks attacked at its peak during the holidays remember that, and the holidays is when people who actually have a REAL job are off. Not like these coders who do it at home. Holidays are over and people are getting back into the groove of things. So just wait like we've been saying.

Law | Sniper

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedJan 02, 2013 2:38 pm

rc

did you know that a rocket is launched into space by software? did you know that lines of code are checked over 150 times? did you know there is not ONE SINGLE ERROR during this process?

From Gus, With Love.

Jbakkali

Rank 0
Jbakkali
PostedJan 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
i could honestly careless about the boosters. i just want the wallhacks and public patches hacked so i can play a normal game atleast once. all i ask is just once.  

I totally agree with this guy 5 stars on karma Very Happy

Proud Soldier Front Warrior

FluKerr

Rank 0
FluKerr
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:15 pm
OP is so **** right.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:35 pm
Seems like quite a severe situation but I have faith in Aeria it will be resolved for everyone. Hang in there Smile

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:50 pm
Well now that everyone's coming back from the Holidays it's time to initiate the course of action. There is a solution towards all this the only thing that will be a tough challenge is Crosshatch but Typecast will definitely be alot easier to block once and for all.
As for the "EXP HACKERS" that mess can be easily monitored and taken care of since it appears to be the most blatant out of the hack features.

As bad as it may seem the outbreak on hacks is actually fixable given the proper steps toward the action that can and will be taken.

SMASH AND BASH
frame.aeria wrote:
P.S. Ryan_SF is a terrible human being.