lucasgrathouse

Rank 3
lucasgrathouse
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:30 am

Stop whining about hackers

Nothing is going to be done about it. If aeria bans all the hackers, they will be lucky to have 50 people left. They're going to patch it and move on.

Advertisement

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:31 am

lucasgrathouse

Rank 3
lucasgrathouse
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:37 am
Topic. wrote:

Yeah but so many people are hacking. Don't get me wrong, I hope it gets patched and I hate it when people hack, but can aeria really afford to ban that many players? USF is just starting to come back and if they ban everybody for boosting a little bit, then that's going to really cut into the numbers. Not to mention the fact that not only does rank not accurately display a persons skill, it's basically worthless. How long did it take Forza to reach 4 star? And he was getting like 300000 exp a day or something crazy. My point is, you shouldn't worry about the people that abuse the exp hack, but the ones who abuse the killing hacks, like walls and aimbots and such. Those people are affecting other players directly, and should be punished.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:39 am
It's not the # of players that's a concern they can and will be banned if a majority of them have hacked. As for people who abused the exp hack they will be dealt with the saaaame way. SF can grow again without the noob hackers. We know what's going down and something will be done a out it. Trust.

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:29 am
Topic. wrote:

r u kiding me its gona be like ijji sad kids

lucasgrathouse

Rank 3
lucasgrathouse
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:48 pm
I still don't see how you can ban everyone who hacks, considering I've yet to see a player on USF in the last week that doesn't.

gurneet_1

Rank 4
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:51 pm
Aeria is going to lose a ton of business if they ban, i think they will just derank and give a suspension to the boosters but ban the hackers

Thatshtkray

Rank 3
Thatshtkray
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:16 am
gurneet_1 wrote:
Aeria is going to lose a ton of business if they ban, i think they will just derank and give a suspension to the boosters but ban the hackers  

That's bs man. they should bann everybody that has ever hacked in this game since Aeria Games took control or IjjI if they feel so. People need to be taught a lesson not just a warning. Everybody should get banned that even downloaded the hack or hacked for one second.

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
PostedJan 03, 2013 1:10 am

Re: Stop whining about hackers

lucasgrathouse wrote:
Nothing is going to be done about it. If aeria bans all the hackers, they will be lucky to have 50 people left. They're going to patch it and move on.  

FUBS

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:10 pm
Topic. wrote:
It's not the # of players that's a concern they can and will be banned if a majority of them have hacked. As for people who abused the exp hack they will be dealt with the saaaame way. SF can grow again without the noob hackers. We know what's going down and something will be done a out it. Trust.  

Back down to 200 members we go! Mr. Green