jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
PostedJan 01, 2013 11:49 pm

What are those dots in the crosshairs for?

Also what are the ammo mags for the backpack item for?
What are those five dots in the crosshairs for? Is it easier to use or something?

Also in the backpack item stuff there are six or so different ammo types. What do each of them do? I don't understand the descriptions if they are talking about the ammo on reserve or the ones in the clip. What happens if you buy them all? If you can.
Advertisement

coolwhip_279

Rank 3
PostedJan 02, 2013 12:27 am

Re: What are those dots in the crosshairs for?

jtruong456 wrote:
What are those five dots in the crosshairs for? Is it easier to use or something?

Also in the backpack item stuff there are six or so different ammo types. What do each of them do? I don't understand the descriptions if they are talking about the ammo on reserve or the ones in the clip. What happens if you buy them all? If you can.  

I guess it makes it easier to aim for the center of the crosshair?
Some ammo backpack stuff adds a few ammo to each magazine,and raisies your overall ammo count. Some ammo backpack items just add more total ammo,even if you add them all you can only hold 250 ammo.

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedJan 02, 2013 2:56 am

coolwhip_279 wrote:
jtruong456 wrote:

Some ammo backpack stuff adds a few ammo to each magazine,and raisies your overall ammo count. Some ammo backpack items just add more total ammo,even if you add them all you can only hold 250 ammo.  

who needs ammo if ya can die and respawn ;3

whatacreatur

Rank 4
PostedJan 02, 2013 2:57 am

coolwhip_279 wrote:
jtruong456 wrote:

dots represent what your crosshair would be after its done recoverin from bloom

kitkatbomb

Rank 2
PostedJan 02, 2013 3:18 am

whatacreatur wrote:
dots represent what your crosshair would be after its done recoverin from bloom  

coolwhip_279 wrote:

^those plus read trainer's guide to items http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1617435

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedJan 02, 2013 4:27 am
what dots? make a screenie

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

SquishyBanned

Rank 2
SquishyBanned
PostedJan 02, 2013 4:38 am
Second crosshair ^

Posted By Aeria Mobile

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
PostedJan 02, 2013 4:38 am
XiaoJyun wrote:
2nd crosshair in the settings

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedJan 02, 2013 4:50 am
CurvedScissors wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
2nd crosshair in the settings  

those doots are from HL2 xD

seems like just a quick fail adition, since they actualy arent exactly in the middle compared to actualy crosshair.

Pretty sure it was ment as just 1 dot in middle, d use it if that was the case, but the pother 4 are annoying so I use 3rd crosshair

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedJan 02, 2013 4:55 am
I just prefer the 2nd crosshair to the others. It's good for sniping since it shows you where the middle of your screen is and it's only one pixel wide so it looks nice for rifle or pointman.