blakninjawarior

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:34 pm

GM help with house function

House
Today i went to check on the house feature to see how it works and i was interested in its functions and in any pros it may posses. According to the NPC there was a rent due and it was weekly and the amount is based on the character and level. I went to to see the amount due in order to rent one by checking the rent button and was immediately rented a room and took a excessive amount of gold taken from me which was a little more then half of my ownings. I am not a very big on gold and not one of the big players on this game. But i am very dissatified to what has come with no warning or notice message of type of payment amount due for this feature. Now i have something i wont be using and have no use for because of the lack of funds. If i can have this undo and a refund would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your time and help!
Advertisement

angel_baby01

Rank 2
angel_baby01
PostedJan 02, 2013 12:31 am
The rent goes up as you level up it doesn't stay consistent.

denknight

Rank 0
denknight
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:24 am
U can get a house in guild towns for free. But since your house is already in aven, u'll need to wait 3-4mths or so. When u rent a room in the guild town (u need to be in a guild with a town), it will ask u to forfeit your house in aven, doing so will get your house back without having to pay rent. Also when u forfeit the house in aven, all furniture in there will be removed.