Author Message

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
Joined
05 Nov 2012
Posts
3196
Location
Work Camp #22 Korea, North
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:35 pm
Omamorii wrote:
you dont need to mod the m16 noob  

m4a1mk3power wrote:
No Kang thread should be locked or closed I said that very line as a gs too!!! Kang is the king get over it
Advertisement

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
Joined
27 Sep 2012
Posts
756
Location
Austria
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Re: Trainer's secret mod sets

Only if you want to fanboy them or something
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
JazonVoorheeS wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
JazonVoorheeS wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
M93Ra: LRB, Ergo, Mech Imp
Increases its bad range damage and supplements its lacking ROF.  


What the héll...

Seriously, why does héll get censored? Its not even a bad word lol  

Aeria = Anti-religion.  


If they would actually think that way i wouldnt be able to write heaven either. Or god or ***** or whatever  

It's how they are.  


I am ágnostic anyways so whatever lol

SERIOUSLY???? Àgnostic gets censored? How bout *******

Alright... This is ridiculous. Àtheism gets censored

We can be sure that Aeria doesnt have anything against religions..

boxofshnerples

Rank 4
boxofshnerples
Joined
17 May 2012
Posts
2314
Location
Somewhere in Route 66 United States
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:39 pm
god was censored but ***** wasn't back in ijji days.
ijji worships *****.

Signature removed by Admin. Reason: Can't bother with game-ruining hackers who buy AP and instead have to settle with petty nitpicking users of a forum

Ekstrack

Rank 2
Ekstrack
Joined
18 Sep 2012
Posts
772
Location
Portugal
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:39 pm
Try Spetsnaz on mp5sd5

AznMaggot wrote:
People die if they are killed.
Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/ccbadboy90

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
Joined
05 Nov 2012
Posts
3196
Location
Work Camp #22 Korea, North
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:43 pm
boxofshnerples wrote:
god was censored but ***** wasn't back in ijji days.
ijji worships *****.  


yet jèsus is censored on aeria

therefore aeria is jèwish?

explains why ava is becoming p2w

m4a1mk3power wrote:
No Kang thread should be locked or closed I said that very line as a gs too!!! Kang is the king get over it

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
Joined
27 Sep 2012
Posts
756
Location
Austria
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:44 pm
boxofshnerples wrote:
god was censored but ***** wasn't back in ijji days.
ijji worships *****.  


Now átheism and ágnosticism are getting censored. This is just plain stupid and also kind of offensive towards every single átheist and ágnostic

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
Joined
07 Oct 2012
Posts
2438
Location
Some toilet in Russia
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:46 pm
JazonVoorheeS wrote:
boxofshnerples wrote:
god was censored but ***** wasn't back in ijji days.
ijji worships *****.  


Now átheism and ágnosticism are getting censored. This is just plain stupid and also kind of offensive towards every single átheist and ágnostic  

Not really.
They censored so many random words, that I lost count.

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
Joined
27 Sep 2012
Posts
756
Location
Austria
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:52 pm
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
JazonVoorheeS wrote:
boxofshnerples wrote:
god was censored but ***** wasn't back in ijji days.
ijji worships *****.  


Now átheism and ágnosticism are getting censored. This is just plain stupid and also kind of offensive towards every single átheist and ágnostic  

Not really.
They censored so many random words, that I lost count.  


Still, some actually offensive words are not censored. So i have to assume that Aeria suggests than these words are more offensive that these uncensored words

(Idiot, Moron and so on)

whatacreatur

Rank 4
Joined
29 Apr 2012
Posts
1702
Location
United States
PostedJan 01, 2013 10:42 pm
JazonVoorheeS wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
JazonVoorheeS wrote:
boxofshnerples wrote:
god was censored but ***** wasn't back in ijji days.
ijji worships *****.  


Now átheism and ágnosticism are getting censored. This is just plain stupid and also kind of offensive towards every single átheist and ágnostic  

Not really.
They censored so many random words, that I lost count.  


Still, some actually offensive words are not censored. So i have to assume that Aeria suggests than these words are more offensive that these uncensored words

(Idiot, Moron and so on)  


why does it matter?
im more set on the fact that free ap is censored in game

RamsoPanzeR

Rank 2
RamsoPanzeR
Joined
14 Jul 2012
Posts
403
Location
Troller roller States Spain
PostedJan 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: Trainer's secret mod sets

Only if you want to fanboy them or something
trainer772 wrote:

DSR: QSII, LRBII.
The only way to set up the DSR.
 


If this affirmation would have been at the start of your post i would have stopped reading sooner and would have saved a little bit more of my time.

Troller Roller: 1 2 3
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: