AM0X

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:48 pm

HELP

I keep trying to play the game but this error keeps coming up every single time, I was able to play yesterday. I downloaded the game and I played until level 19. And now I log in come to find I cant play the game, I have been searching on the forums for hours trying to play this game, but every topic I see NO ONE has any HELPFUL insights on what may be happening. Firewall is NOT on, NO antivirus, I HAVE restarted my computer and router since it started happening, I TRIED to play on a separate server BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK, Please someone help me out here I want to play badly the games fun and all but nothing works, nothing.
Advertisement

AM0X

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 7:24 pm
Thanks guys for the quick and swift help best tech support ever!

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 01, 2013 7:31 pm
You may want to define the actual error that you're receiving, so that someone may better assist you.

AM0X

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 7:36 pm
"Server connection lost" Cant be connection because I'm in game for 2 minutes and while thats happening i can see everyone chatting it up in the peer channels and I can move about with no lagg at all but then all the sudden boom connection lost, just baffles me and I want to play but it seems that no one has a definite solution to the problem...

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedJan 01, 2013 7:53 pm
Has anything changed between when you played normally and when you started getting that problem? And do you do something that triggers the Connection To Servers Lost? Like talking to an NPC, etc?

AM0X

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:02 pm
I don't see how that would be a problem since I was able to play for an hour or more before flawless with no issues and if I talk to and npc nothing happens it just randomly loses connection after a short period of time, I want to figure out what this is because I for a fact know I am not the only person who gets this issue alot of people do and if we knew the fix for this alot more people would be able to play.

EDIT:And nothing has changed by the way, It simply occured after logging back on, I was playing till lvl 19 stoped did nothing but maybe use my browser never downloaded a thing logged back in and it wont work at all.

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:05 pm
When I asked you if anything has changed, I meant in your computer. Since you don't have an antivirus, it's very possible that you're triggering the antibot program, so get an antivirus and run a scan.

AM0X

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:25 pm
I will try and get back to you on what happens

AM0X

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:52 pm
Does not work...

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:00 pm
According to said thread here

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1521199

It can also be caused due to programs like MSN/Skype in the background etc. I would suggest disabling any programs you don't necessarily need to run EE, and then try logging in again, and see if the same issue occurs or not.