iAmRytzel

Rank 0
iAmRytzel
PostedJan 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Sensei Raw

So i am currently using the Zowie AM+Zowie GTF but my AM's side button broke so its time for me to buy a new mouse. I thought about the sensei raw and i wanted a little feedback on the raw. I mainly use a para so tapping is probably my most important concern,i used to have a deathadder and i couldnt tap for sht on it because i kept bursting instead of tapping thats why i got the zowie am which helped me a lot. So i wanted to know if i would have the same issue with the Sensei as i did with my deathadder+i think the zowie's click requires way too much pressure and slows the tappping speed. Please give me your opinion on the sensei because i don't feel like wasting money on a mouse then have a bursting issue like i used to.

Thanks.

Advertisement

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedJan 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Re: Sensei Raw

iAmRytzel wrote:
So i am currently using the Zowie AM+Zowie GTF but my AM's side button broke so its time for me to buy a new mouse. I thought about the sensei raw and i wanted a little feedback on the raw. I mainly use a para so tapping is probably my most important concern,i used to have a deathadder and i couldnt tap for sht on it because i kept bursting instead of tapping thats why i got the zowie am which helped me a lot. So i wanted to know if i would have the same issue with the Sensei as i did with my deathadder+i think the zowie's click requires way too much pressure and slows the tappping speed. Please give me your opinion on the sensei because i don't feel like wasting money on a mouse then have a bursting issue like i used to.

Thanks.  
Just buy the same mouse. You cant play the best if you arent yourselve.

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedJan 01, 2013 5:33 pm

SuperDeadlord wrote:
iAmRytzel wrote:

Thanks.  

Yup just buy the same mouse, why would u buy SS Raw since AM is bettah and its not that expensive :3

iAmRytzel

Rank 0
iAmRytzel
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Kyunikeon wrote:
SuperDeadlord wrote:
iAmRytzel wrote:

Thanks.  

Yup just buy the same mouse, why would u buy SS Raw since AM is bettah and its not that expensive :3  

well i thought the sensei's click was easier to tap on so it would help me tap faster,thats why i wanted sensei but i didnt want it to burst the para like it did on the DA but if the AM is really better i guess i will deal with the stiffer click and buy it again thanks for answering

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:08 pm
You dont really need your side button anyways, do you?

iAmRytzel

Rank 0
iAmRytzel
PostedJan 01, 2013 11:13 pm
JazonVoorheeS wrote:
You dont really need your side button anyways, do you?  

no but its really annoying because i usually use these button to activate the push to talk on VOIP and then it gets stuck or when im browsing on the internet it keeps activating the Back button so i go back to the previous page without doing anything