armgim

Rank 0
armgim
PostedJan 02, 2013 6:37 am
darkly1 wrote:
A less painfully long way to get euro's is the Bg maps--difficulty and some fprm of gambling with time has a factor-- because you have to earn 4-4.5k euro's an hour to make it worthwhile compared to 3 box farming4.5k an hour max rate--where i got 11k in an hour on BG(6k really- but got supply lumpsomes of 2-5k as well,which gave me a supply up, plus more). My record in an hour is 17k euro in BG-- but luck can be a pain still, where you get no euro's, just exp and zonda bats :/ pike is good tho and beretta.

Wait, wait on what difficulty is this, and how many players.

I stopped playing BG when there was no rewards anymore.
But it used to be exp rewards 5/6 times if you were alone.
Advertisement

getPWT

Rank 2
getPWT
PostedJan 02, 2013 8:12 am
You're all forgetting the Prestis-Burst(is that spelled right? LOL) You can ONLY burst that rifle and if used properly its a freakin BEAST!

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedJan 02, 2013 9:56 am
getPWT wrote:
You're all forgetting the Prestis-Burst(is that spelled right? LOL) You can ONLY burst that rifle and if used properly its a freakin BEAST!  

Hate that sht lol

laserfrags

Rank 1
laserfrags
PostedJan 02, 2013 10:28 am
tsunamiwavess wrote:
haha I used both rof barrel and lrb, ergo, and veteran mechanism. What are the mods?

Lrb=slower rate of fire,but more damage

Rof barrel=faster rof obv+ tanking+randomness+lotto

Forget this gun it's a lotto machine  
forget your mods try out reinforced, grip and veteran mechanism, if you still think its a lotto gun and it doesnt own, then your doing it wrong!! the mech improvement is nice too for the first shots but then the bad side-to-side recoil will occur...
and always zoom in with the amd if u can
cheers

get.blitzd

Rank 0
get.blitzd
PostedJan 02, 2013 5:04 pm
Thanks for the help guys, I bought the XM8 and love it(almost easy enough for a noob gun :I) Even though the XM8 is probably the ugliest gun in the game Razz ~ looks nice in other games.

I just wish I could find more people to kill that have guns other than Para's so I can decide if I want any other guns..

Posted By Aeria Mobile

darkly1

Rank 1
darkly1
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:43 am
armgim wrote:
darkly1 wrote:
A less painfully long way to get euro's is the Bg maps--difficulty and some fprm of gambling with time has a factor-- because you have to earn 4-4.5k euro's an hour to make it worthwhile compared to 3 box farming4.5k an hour max rate--where i got 11k in an hour on BG(6k really- but got supply lumpsomes of 2-5k as well,which gave me a supply up, plus more). My record in an hour is 17k euro in BG-- but luck can be a pain still, where you get no euro's, just exp and zonda bats :/ pike is good tho and beretta.

Wait, wait on what difficulty is this, and how many players.

I stopped playing BG when there was no rewards anymore.
But it used to be exp rewards 5/6 times if you were alone.  

Ussualy alone, you get exp rewards more it seem's, however you still have a chance at everything still.

I get euro and supply alot more often in groups, it's not only more fun-- but a group of 4 is how i got my 17k in around an hour.

BG is the only map you can solo reliably without AP upto Normal-- extreme is possible, but Mag B is recommended with a spas box type mag and damage trigger. The new shotgun skills make it less required to buy a Mag A, and have an extra shot loaded- saiga or spas are your best bet at soloing.

Ask people in game if you want help or advice--Prison Break i use mainly for repairs or if i need just a "little more" euro for a garenteed time frame.

The harder the difficulty, the larger and more rewarding the lumpsome. I don't recommend hackers because not only is it compleatly ruining the game, but your robbed of the second reward as well-- which are in incraments of each difficulty:

Easy: 100 Kills over time, attack score don't count, also have to be your kills, not your teams.

Normal: 250 or 300 Kills-- i don't really remember the amount, but more rewarding, chance to get perms on normal-aibit low

Extreme: 500 Kills does have a greater chance of giving very large amounts of the following:

Exp: 800 upto 5.000+ is very rare-but on the hardest difficulty

Supply: 1,000 upto 10,000+ is very rare-but on the hardest difficulty

Euro:1000 upto 3000+ is rare- but on the hardest difficulty

Beretta Barbatos: varies from 1 day, to Permanent.

Zonda Bat: Varies from 1 day, to Permanent

Pike Bomb: varues from 1 day, to 30 days

Supply Up: Very few people get this--when they get "nothing"-- don't know if trolling or true...

It is possible to recieve each reward twice in a single run, or one of each supply/euro euro/exp exp/supply, but not the same amounts of course.

Just finishing any of the Battle Gears missions will reward you will a repeatable achievment ( the notification is removed, as well as the event tab kill tracker ) you have to watch your own exp, supply or euro for any sudden increase. weapons that you equip or on rare occasion-- ap booster items, you'll have to search your inventory for.