get.blitzd

Rank 0
get.blitzd
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:08 pm
I wish there was a gamemode for testing outguns (i used to play crossfire and they had one)
Theres just so many choises and Im not sure if I should save euros(somehow because you rarely get them) or spend AP.
Advertisement

MariaHolicTM

Rank 1
MariaHolicTM
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Re: Best burst weapon?

get.blitzd wrote:
What do you think is the best burst weapon? I am at my best when im bursting and OBVIOUSLY even though the para is good its not a burst weapon.

My thoughts on burst weapons:
XM8
AMD65(very good)
Remington R4

Thanks Smile  

SR-3M Rolling Eyes

MariaHolicTM

Rank 1
MariaHolicTM
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:10 pm
MoneyAndWeed wrote:
Best burst weapon is my penîs. I ejaculate in short rapid accurate burst. Just like how I cûmmed in your mom's butt xD Very Happy  

LOOOOOOOOOOL almost a machine gun Laughing Laughing Laughing

iigamefreak

Rank 2
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:13 pm
get.blitzd wrote:
I wish there was a gamemode for testing outguns (i used to play crossfire and they had one)
Theres just so many choises and Im not sure if I should save euros(somehow because you rarely get them) or spend AP.  
One of the reason I like crossfire. Recently started playing. idk if its just my pc but the bullets don't stay in the crosshair when full auto and sometimes when bursting. The m4a1-a bronze has a recoil where the bullets go above and to the upper right outside the crosshair on full auto.

iigamefreak

Rank 2
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:16 pm
MoneyAndWeed wrote:
Best burst weapon is my penîs. I ejaculate in short rapid accurate burst. Just like how I cûmmed in your mom's butt xD Very Happy  
Ah it seems I've found someone else with this ability. Tell me when did you first realize you had this power?

get.blitzd

Rank 0
get.blitzd
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Receiving Euros?

How do you get euros once you pass the Staff Sergant mark? I know you get 10,000 when you hit Lieutenant but what about inbetween?

If I want to save for a gun is the only way of getting euros by supply points?

tsunamiwavess

Rank 2
tsunamiwavess
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:22 pm
Completing challlenges and milestones

Posted By Aeria Mobile

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Re: Receiving Euros?

get.blitzd wrote:
How do you get euros once you pass the Staff Sergant mark? I know you get 10,000 when you hit Lieutenant but what about inbetween?

If I want to save for a gun is the only way of getting euros by supply points?  

yes euros are hard to aquire, thats why you shouldnt waste money on armours, grenades and other items of little importance

you get euros through either medals ot through supply (which you get buig ammmount with ribbons, basicaly finishing a ribbon is half the supply bar so pretty much like getting 2.5k)

at higher level, only supply is the way to go, but there are also some events sometimes by aeria that give away euros

to farm euros though, fastest but still slow and boring way is doing PB: survival co-op mission farming by getting to 3 green boxes (which is easy peasy) and then dying which rewards you with 500 euros (and takes about 6 minutes) to do

personally i just play the game with no armours whatsoever, the only thing that costs me money is repairing the gun and rebuying my glock all the time (though its beneficial to have a permanent pistol, however the 3 from the shop are quite bad)

of course also try to participate in other events that give you timed items

also its beneficial to use other items you get from PB: survival or other co-op missions since the items are usualy timed and dont cost anything to use

its especialy beneficial to use guns like stg44 (4-5-6 boxes for 1-3-7 days) or ppsh (7-8-9 boxes) but the best of these is walther p38 (10-11-12 boxes) since its the only one exceptional weapon (one of the best pistols) and you can use it with all classes, to not waste the glock

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:49 pm
Amd is awesome

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:55 pm
Just get the XM8 C:

Posted By Aeria Mobile