gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedJan 01, 2013 12:50 pm   Last edited by gmebilfish on Jan 15, 2013 12:56 pm. Edited 15 times in total

Facebook challenge

More Likes = OB images
Welcome to Emtlant City~

We have a challenge for you all on Facebook. For every 50 Likes receive on this post.

We will release a new screenshot / concept art from Open Beta. How many you get depends on how badly you want to see them. So share and spread the words to get more Likes.

Another plus, if we get 10,000 Likes on DKO Facebook, everyone will receive the Lion Poppet.

Sorry, no Date on Open Beta just yet. GM why no date? I don't make the decision =_=

***Images achieved***
50 Likes

100 Likes

150 Likes & 25 Share

200 Likes

250 Likes

300 Likes & 25 Share

350 Likes

400 Likes

Bonus Images for reaching 9k Likes on DKO Facebook

450 Likes

500 Likes and 25 Share

Thank you everyone for participating the Likes Challenge. Sorry for all the teases ^_^ but doing so make it more interesting. ehehe
Advertisement

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:00 pm
Spam the like button!

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:01 pm
Already liked an hour ago Razz

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:37 pm
SPAMM!

r0kujou

Rank 0
r0kujou
PostedJan 01, 2013 7:36 pm
spam spam spam!!! we need more likes Razz the second pic of that boss looks badass

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedJan 01, 2013 10:04 pm
Kinda scares me about the playerbase for dk when we're struggling to get 10k likes. I know a game that I will not name which cleared an easy 100k as a f2p in a matter of a few weeks. >.>

sorbek

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
sorbek
PostedJan 02, 2013 12:48 am
Aeria has left a lot of us jaded. Dko is their last chance for me if it goes the way of Shaiya and other games then i'll just move on from aeria.(i have no idea where almost all f2p companies are pretty bad and no p2p currently interests me.)

If they manage this game responsibly (timely content, balance in terms of classes and ap/no nap buyers and bug fixes) with dev support something severely lacking in a number of their games then i think the game can be successful and draw a lot of players.

As for the likes. I don't feel like making another fb account to spam likes on a game. Maybe other people feel the same way idk. I havent seen much of this game outside of aeria's site unlike Shaiya which i still find all over the internet.

Etain -Reborn- Sorbet 70 UM Mage

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedJan 02, 2013 1:07 am
sorbek wrote:
Aeria has left a lot of us jaded. Dko is their last chance for me if it goes the way of Shaiya and other games then i'll just move on from aeria.(i have no idea where almost all f2p companies are pretty bad and no p2p currently interests me.)

If they manage this game responsibly (timely content, balance in terms of classes and ap/no nap buyers and bug fixes) with dev support something severely lacking in a number of their games then i think the game can be successful and draw a lot of players.

As for the likes. I don't feel like making another fb account to spam likes on a game. Maybe other people feel the same way idk. I havent seen much of this game outside of aeria's site unlike Shaiya which i still find all over the internet.  

This game is 100% underrated!! I love this game, awesome gameplay, even with limited content in close beta and stress test. It was still really fun, + OVER 9000 for the team. I don't know much about other aeria games since I usually focus on one community at a time, so no comment™.

Pretty sure the only reason DKO isn't advertised as much outside of aeria is because it's still in between betas.

and EBIL. is it 250 likes yet? Q~Q

AND!! are we there yet? Q~Q

mydream501

Rank 0
mydream501
PostedJan 02, 2013 4:07 am
sorbek wrote:

agree with u...

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedJan 02, 2013 4:16 am
the game has a quite big amount of players, it's just that most do not watch forum or facebook, they just play it so yeah no need to worry about the player database

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!