ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedJan 01, 2013 2:55 pm
._Innocent_. wrote:
ShowKase. wrote:
._Innocent_. wrote:
i dont get why people dont seem to realize that there is no way to get rid of hackers or hacks. there is hacks in every game you play.

no matter what game you go to, you will find at least one person hacking or using hacks. there is always a coder out there that will look beyond the coding of a game and find a way to exploit it.

there is no way to stop hackers, only slow them down. hacks get patched, the coder will just update the hacks and make them work again.

im glad i stopped playing again, looks like i did it at the right time.  

I'm sorry for bringing you back into this trash heap. Didn't know they'd get rid of Memphis like that.  

no worries, you got me unbanned, a big ty for that. ill probably play again on regular basis when there isnt a hacker in every single room.  

No problem man. Hopefully someone starts doing their job and sending the hacks in.

Advertisement

rokumek18

Rank 0
rokumek18
PostedJan 01, 2013 3:29 pm
caghen0120 wrote:
I'm not going to lie but I'm tired of posts like this. Bud go blame the community for hackers, because who is the one that buys the hacks? Its not Aeria, its players, and their money helps fuel these sites. If you think its so easy to simply get rid of these hacks don't you think they would have gotten rid of them by now? If you think its so easy why don't you simply get rid of them? Just be patient grow up a little and play fubs, or private matches with friends.  

GMDropkick

GameMaster: USA
GMDropkick
PostedJan 01, 2013 4:30 pm
Hey guys,

We have received multiple hacks thanks to very helpful individuals in the SF community along with our proactive game sages.

The recent flood of hacking is very rough on the game and we are desperately trying to fix this situation. We have reported all of these hacks to our developers and we are expecting security patches in the near future.

exoteric2120

Rank 3
PostedJan 01, 2013 4:37 pm
GMDropkick wrote:
Hey guys,

We have received multiple hacks thanks to very helpful individuals in the SF community along with our proactive game sages.

The recent flood of hacking is very rough on the game and we are desperately trying to fix this situation. We have reported all of these hacks to our developers and we are expecting security patches in the near future.  

Yeah and you guys changed back to ijji servers didn't you >:O

YOU DID SOMETHING because my PING is 14-30 once again, not like 32-46 !!!

BOSS!!!

I love my near perfect ping, I really do.

exo