omegapotatos

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 11:22 am

I need help badly :(

I live is Qatar(Middle East) .. I cant seem to buy AP with OneBip with my country... please help me Sad
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 01, 2013 12:37 pm
Could you detail your issue? Do you receive an error when trying? If so, what kind of error?

omegapotatos

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 12:44 pm
iBambi wrote:
Could you detail your issue? Do you receive an error when trying? If so, what kind of error?  

No errors... the problem is I cant buy AP with my country(Qatar) because its not on the choices ... on the currency thingy.. :S

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 01, 2013 12:46 pm
omegapotatos wrote:
iBambi wrote:

No errors... the problem is I cant buy AP with my country(Qatar) because its not on the choices ... on the currency thingy.. :S  

You don't need to choose your currency from the list, choose any other currency than "English - USD" and choose to pay with OneBip. Once going through with the payment, OneBip will automatically convert to the right currency and will withdraw the right amount from your cellphone~

omegapotatos

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 12:50 pm
iBambi wrote:
omegapotatos wrote:
iBambi wrote:

You don't need to choose your currency from the list, choose any other currency than "English - USD" and choose to pay with OneBip. Once going through with the payment, OneBip will automatically convert to the right currency and will withdraw the right amount from your cellphone~  

ill try ill tell u what happen

omegapotatos

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 12:56 pm
iBambi wrote:
omegapotatos wrote:
iBambi wrote:

alright.. so i picked english-aud and then i chose onebip.. and then i chose the amount i want.. and then i pressed proceed and then it asked me for my phone number... i clicked confirm.. and it ask me to send a OK to some number.. but i got an error from my blackberry .. its said Call barred...

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:00 pm
omegapotatos wrote:
alright.. so i picked english-aud and then i chose onebip.. and then i chose the amount i want.. and then i pressed proceed and then it asked me for my phone number... i clicked confirm.. and it ask me to send a OK to some number.. but i got an error from my blackberry .. its said Call bared...  

Call Barrings are usually set up by either yourself in settings, or by your cellphone service. If they can't provide a solution for you, you can try to back up your data, wipe the phone, then restore it, that previously helped me with a similar situation~

omegapotatos

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Call Barrings are usually set up by either yourself in settings, or by your cellphone service. If they can't provide a solution for you, you can try to back up your data, wipe the phone, then restore it, that previously helped me with a similar situation~  

I dont think my phone has the problem.. i think its just that im sending it to another country...

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:06 pm
omegapotatos wrote:

I dont think my phone has the problem.. i think its just that im sending it to another country...  

OneBip supports Qatar, so either it's your cellphone, or your cellphone service.

omegapotatos

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:11 pm

OneBip supports Qatar, so either it's your cellphone, or your cellphone service.  

Yeah .. i know for sure OneBip supports Qatar... i did try other games... it worked fine for my country... i think the real problem is that ... the country is different... it should be specificly Qatar