missyjm

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 8:36 pm

Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our

I have been away from the game for about an year. I had 2 accounts and both said Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service. I was able to get my Fury account back but unable to get my lights one back. I have sent the GM's all the info they asked for. I sent in screen shots of my some of my toons, even told them what guild I was in. I keep getting the same reply every time (The information you gave us doesn't fit our data information, with that,
for security measures, we cannot process your request.) I have spent lots of money on Ap items for this account. If anyone has any advise on what I should do next.
Advertisement

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedDec 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Re: Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our

missyjm wrote:
I have been away from the game for about an year. I had 2 accounts and both said Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service. I was able to get my Fury account back but unable to get my lights one back. I have sent the GM's all the info they asked for. I sent in screen shots of my some of my toons, even told them what guild I was in. I keep getting the same reply every time (The information you gave us doesn't fit our data information, with that,
for security measures, we cannot process your request.) I have spent lots of money on Ap items for this account. If anyone has any advise on what I should do next.  

They banned the inactive users to protect the account because the database got hacked id assume .
Nothing much of an advise but id say give them more info if your able to but they did not state lack of information they sayd it doesn't match so check to see if you did any mistakes