Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 2:51 pm
Support for Mpure she is a very knowledgeable player whom is aware of the demands that being a GS brings and still wants to do it.
Advertisement

DanielleIVY

Rank 0
DanielleIVY
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:46 pm
I support Dani aka. Extra0rdinary,she is very sweet and helping, would make a great GS for DKOnline

MissChief

Rank 5
MissChief
PostedJan 24, 2013 5:59 pm   Last edited by MissChief on Feb 02, 2013 8:47 am. Edited 2 times in total
i have done stage #1[Request Tracker (RT) #9125459] AutoReply: [DK Online in English] Game Sage Application

i have been with AG since 2007, i have extensive server testing aka no login server online testing patches kinda thing, I was also a forum mod at the same time as being a gs which is not allowed now but ask brian aka superman for a reference i was always just and fair.

have played last chaos and ts1 (longest serving gs till it all went upside down) got max lvl on ts2 and although im kinda new to this game im picking things up fast and try tpo help where i can.

anyways thats my application u guys have the formz and playerz can speak for them selves, need to note can only do mon-fri gmt atm sowwy

Terry

(edit) a GM from a few games I have played GM Shrinky said yes he mr delmonte...lol

<a></a>

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedJan 24, 2013 7:01 pm
MissChief wrote:
i have done stage #1[Request Tracker (RT) #9125459] AutoReply: [DK Online in English] Game Sage Application

i have been with AG since 2007, i have extensive server testing aka no login server online testing patches kinda thing, I was also a forum mod at the same time as being a gs which is not allowed now but ask brian aka superman for a reference i was always just and fair.

have played last chaos and ts1 (longest serving gs till it all went upside down) got max lvl on ts2 and although im kinda new to this game im picking things up fast and try tpo help where i can.

anyways thats my application u guys have the formz and playerz can speak for them selves, need to note can only do mon-fri gmt atm sowwy

Terry

(edit) a GM from a few games I have played GM Shrinky said yes he mr delmonte...lol  

Hi MissChief, how you been? Razz

MissChief

Rank 5
MissChief
PostedJan 24, 2013 7:12 pm
AndoSky wrote:
MissChief wrote:

Terry

Hi MissChief, how you been? Razz  

doing good ando trying this new mmorpg pity i cant get down to the nitty gritty testing that i am used to but happy being a player atm Smile

<a></a>

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedJan 24, 2013 7:23 pm
Pure, Dani, Icifer and anarchist. From what I've read, they have alot of experience about the game and being a gs among them, i do believe they would be a good team of GSs. I've only seen one I believe ingame or on the sb, but that's prolly due cuz i dont chat much. However, from what i read of their apps and what i've read in the thread, they seem to me very reliable people for the job. Good luck guys. (btw, I also vote for rapthorne, should he really go for GS)

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedApr 13, 2013 9:42 pm
Triesha has applied once again.I think she should be accepted because she has shown to have previous knowledge of the game and active on the forums.She did leave from the position because of technical issues similar to those that I was experiencing during CB.She is a wonderful person and a deserving candidate.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedApr 14, 2013 3:46 pm
TreishaSempai

Big yes to Asuka, I have known her for a long time now, she is very knowledgeable of the games she plays. She knows what she is doing as she has been a GF GS 2+ times in the past, and has a total of almost 2 years combined GS experience. If there is anyone who deserves to be on the DKO Team, she is the one for the job. She has been very very helpful with the DKO/GF/LO Communities, has run several events as well, such as Lime Odyssey Karaoke and Wallpaper scramble! She has even spent hours helping the community and disregarding the fact that she needed to get some sleep, to help, when the community needed someone there. She has all the things a GS should have/be. DKO, do not let this piece of gold slip through your hands, she is indeed the one for the job. I give my full support to asuka.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedApr 20, 2013 6:24 pm
Yay for Trei. Too lazy to say why, but here you go

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedApr 20, 2013 7:58 pm
trainer772 wrote:
Yay for Trei. Too lazy to say why, but here you go  

I can give you nomnomnom, I can give you ayayayay. On this christmas dayyy. o.o