gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedDec 31, 2012 10:48 am   Last edited by gmebilfish on Jan 21, 2013 1:29 am. Edited 1 time in total

DKO GS Applications

Hello folks! We are adopting a new GS application system that will make it easier for interested community members to apply for the DKO GS team! This post will stay up indefinitely, which means anyone can apply at anytime, however we choose when we wish to accept new candidates.

First, let's go over what a GS does for the community.

A Community Volunteer for the DKO GS team is an integral part of the community, and functions in many capacities to aid Aeria Games and its members that play DKO. There are three main objectives for a DKO GS -

1) To actively seek out and assist players by sharing game knowledge, strategy, and guidance.

2) To encourage camaraderie and break up the grind by organizing and executing player-run events.

3) To mediate disputes and educate the community on Aeria policies and acceptable behavior.

More information about the GS program, as well as the minimum qualifications to apply, can be found in this post  

Now, on to the application process! If you have decided to make a commitment to serve your community as a volunteer, please follow the steps below to apply for the DKO GS team!

Step 1: Submit a Ticket

• Go to the Game Support page
  • Select Other as the Subcategory
  • Select the Game you would like to apply for
  • As the Subject please put Game Sage Application
  • As the Message simply state that you are applying to be a Game Sage
  • After you submit the ticket, write down the ticket number as you will need it in step 2

Step 2: Fill out the Game Sage Application

• Go to this Game Sage Application and fill out all information
  • You MUST include your ticket number from Step 1 as this is how we will update you on the status of your application. If you do not include a ticket number you will not be considered for the program.
  • You MUST keep your responses to 50 words or less

And that's it! Your application will be processed on an "As Needed" basis depending on the current strength of the team in each server and faction. Once we review your application, we will reply to your ticket and let you know if you have been accepted or not!

As the Game Sage position is a public one, we want to give the community an opportunity to give feedback on the candidates applying. As such, if you wish to provide feedback, please follow the steps below -

Feedback Instructions

1) Review the active candidate list which can be viewed here
2) If you wish to post something positive, reply to this thread explaining why you support the candidate for the GS team. A simple /support is not enough - you must explain WHY you support the candidate.
3) If you wish to post something negative, don't! If a candidate has been reported for Terms of Service violations, or has been acting inappropriately, we will be able to view their records and game logs when we review the candidate.
4) All negative, flaming, bashing, or otherwise inappropriate posts in this thread will be removed without warning.
5) Seriously - don't post negatively. Account suspensions will be issued to those who violate these posted rules.
6) If you must or wish to keep your comment private, please fill this form.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your applications!
Advertisement

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 16, 2013 5:16 pm   Last edited by Extra0rdinary on Jan 17, 2013 1:08 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Edit: Didn't read the feedback part fully.

Anyways, I support Pure on this application. I've seen him help around the DK Online forums quite a bit, so I know he's capable of helping. He has my full support.

LordRapthorne - I approve of his application as a GS. I've seen him help more than countless times, and he has prior experience as a GS. He's proven to be an asset to both the GF and EE GS teams, and it would be no exception to DK Online. He has my 100% full support.

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedJan 16, 2013 5:26 pm   Last edited by smileybee on Jan 16, 2013 5:30 pm. Edited 1 time in total
DANI & PURE YES YES YES!!

She's dedicated. She's hard working. She pours her heart in to DKO. She knows confidentiality.She cares about the community. She knows the ToS in and out. Really. I don't have anything bad to say about dani and pure. A million yeses for them!

Sadly I love them both, and they are all I'm supporting this round. They are both amazing ladies, and they did all the things I listed above. (ps extra, pure is a beautiful lady) Wink

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedJan 16, 2013 5:31 pm   Last edited by coduxs on Jan 17, 2013 8:10 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Good Luck Everyone Applying, may the force be with you, always.

MPure & Extra0rdinary have my support Wink

LordRapthorne - Yes. He understands the concepts of everything needed and would be a good help. Knows how to speak and isn't afraid to speak the truth when its compliant ;x

They have both proven to be friendly and reliable players. They are both Active within the community and I have had the pleasure of enjoying conversations with them:D

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 16, 2013 9:36 pm
Extra0rdinary - Mature, dedicated, helpful and smart. Definitely tag worthy

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedJan 17, 2013 12:24 pm
Posting some support for the following apps.

Extra0rdinary - Dani is definitely helpful and active around the community, would be a great addition to the GS team.

Anarchist69x - Was a GS before me at Kingdom Heroes, and a good one. Always fun to be around.

4SuperSayin4 - Sayin is a fun and outgoing person, and would definitely turn into a good GS.

Rekikyo - If he can avoid the arguments and stay out of drama, I think he would be a great GS, for what he has to offer.

Shoshko

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 1:27 pm
Extra0rdinary > guide(s) and helpful posts, helping in shoutbox , active.
MPure > Active & helpful ingame. Gives feedback when needed, On topic.
Rapthrone > active, helpful posts, On topic, EU Time zoner (can help on diff time zone than NA)

Idk any of them personally nor in their guilds, they are all nice, have a good friendly attitude with community which I think matters most.

KylieghRein

Rank 2
KylieghRein
PostedJan 17, 2013 4:37 pm
LordRapthorne - Yes for me, he's really knowledgeable and helpful whenever I (or anyone else) had questions or concerns that I know of. A bit of free spirit at times, sometimes comes off as too blunt or maybe too perverted but overall he's a good GS, I think he'd be worth a shot.

prakjeremy

Rank 0
prakjeremy
PostedJan 17, 2013 6:22 pm
LordRapthorne- Helpful to this community, Mature, helpful, smart. He would make a great GS, imo.

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedJan 17, 2013 7:45 pm
LordRapthorne (Engrish) - I'd toss my vote his way, he may be a bit to serious at times but he gets the job done.