1 (Poor)
38%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 363 Votes

skylar.j.hawk

Rank 0
skylar.j.hawk
PostedJan 02, 2013 3:46 pm
For EE: 3
Overall happy, gameplay is still fun and nothing is too broken for lower to mid level players like myself, but significant poor handling of the recent server rollback, as well as a general lack of perceived care for the community as seen through the update that enabled a couple new features without offering even acknowledgment of some known game issues.

You could really improve this, even without fixing the issues, simply with better communication to the players. Assure us you're actually confirming/replicating these bugs yourself and that you've reported them to the developers. They have a vested interest in keeping the publishers happy, as you, the publishers, have an interest in keeping us, the players, happy.

For LO: 1
Pretend anything at all is happening. For those of us that are waiting and hoping to get into the beta, we really don't have anything to go on. The game page doesn't even remember that we signed up for the beta when we're logged in.
Advertisement

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedJan 02, 2013 3:57 pm
All i have to say is: Shaiya

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedJan 02, 2013 4:07 pm
Please make this for every game

The only ones you get something else than 1 are from DK and SB

andrewbham

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 4:10 pm
i vote a 5. because aliens abducted me. stuff happened.
that is all.

lovelygirl199

Rank 0
lovelygirl199
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Grandfantasia
The Gold Spammers r like spammin everywhere,nothin can be done but to block them
in the next few days another gold spammer, just gotten so tired of it,otherwise its still fun n stuff.

Paserbamr

Rank 0
Paserbamr
PostedJan 02, 2013 8:13 pm
urm..for eden eternal when i go in and out of the arena i usually get a crash...

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedJan 02, 2013 9:55 pm
If you have issues with a particular game relating to performance issues, you should contact a GM/GS for that Game to get it looked into.

When New Games are announced, they become priorities for the present, thus dragging some of the current games out of the priority arena.

It does seem as if GM Availability has decreased as well with growing numbers of players with concerns not being given a chance to communicate. E.g. New Hacks being released, Glitches, Account Sharing (Serious Offences) often taking a long time to be processed, if at all looked into.

It has also come to my attention from numerous communities that many players are expressing anger at players disobeying the ToS that continue to play without intervention from suspension or bans.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:59 pm
Someone told me there were cookies here... I must be in the wrong spot. owells! *flies away on t-rex*

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:03 am
triti wrote:
Please make this for every game

The only ones you get something else than 1 are from DK and SB  
ijji games are giving them pretty good feedback.

Westcrip01

Rank 0
Westcrip01
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:45 am
...JayGee... wrote:
Based on my experience of Shaiya (OS) over the last month I've rated service as poor.

Basis for this is:
- Turnaround time on tickets taking longer than in the past.
- Number of mistakes made on tickets is ridiculous (every one of my last 3 service tickets were done wrong at least once and one ticket was wrong multiple times - in fact on the last time I just gave up and found a more expensive way to solve the issue rather than arguing with GM's).
- Number of crashes (and mini-rollbacks) is crazy.
- Release of game-breaking and player-moral-breaking items into game:
-- OJ's on costumes
-- Non-tradeable and time-limited perfect lapisia
-- Perfect lapisia cubes
-- Xmas accs and lapis
- Lack of information being made available to the playing community, instead we just get "we're looking into...", and other comments that contain no real information and give no sense that GM's/PM's listen to or care about the community.
- Poor handling of issues around security of the game.  

Yes the tickets are poor, I put in a ticket about a person breaking the ToS which is something Aeria should take care of, I got some automated message saying they cannot help me with ingame things like quests and stuff blah blah

I wrote back stating they must have not read my ticket as it clearly states ToS is being broke.

I got same automated message back, at that point I just started becoming inactive on the game