14%51 Votes
1 (Poor)
38%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 363 Votes

Aimrys

Rank 1
Aimrys
PostedJan 01, 2013 11:10 pm
The lack of updates for the Lime Odyssey community is just disappointing. You could at least let us know you're still even remotely interested in the community a little bit. You went from saying 'soon' to nothing at all.
Advertisement

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedJan 02, 2013 1:42 am
I would give 12sky2 a 4. Although many would probably argue against me on that. I do hope 12sky2 can get another GM or something, since the GMs at the moment seem a bit busy with the work load.

Retired

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedJan 02, 2013 1:51 am
Aimrys wrote:
The lack of updates for the Lime Odyssey community is just disappointing. You could at least let us know you're still even remotely interested in the community a little bit. You went from saying 'soon' to nothing at all.  

^this.
The lack of any updates for limbo odysses (yes limbo, because it's been in limbo for 2 years) odyssey is disappointing.
If Aeria can't make a stand and tell their devs what they want and how they want it and get it, then meh.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedJan 02, 2013 5:24 am
I'm having fun playing a.v.a again so I vote 4. I do want a new update of the game and the anti cheat though.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

MarlinAngel

Rank 0
MarlinAngel
PostedJan 02, 2013 6:45 am
I voted for a 4. Earlier this month I sent in a ticket, and my problem was responded to only a couple of hours later. The reason I didn't vote for a 5 was because on EE there are a couple of bugs that really need fixing, and instead of seemingly being worked on some of them aren't listed at all... one moment they were listed, the next maint they were gone with the problems still persisting.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:21 am
triti wrote:
coduxs wrote:
Every Game needs to have their own Feedback Thread for the Month.

This gives specific GM Teams and GS Teams the feedback they need to improve, if not increase the already good service being given. Certain games are doing well, others are in complete disarray.

If you want to make something come off having Monthly Feedback Polls, you have to do them on a Game-By-Game Basis to find an actual result which can be given to that specific team to work on.  

The small team is focused on DK and Scarlet blade atm
think this poor company can hire only one to work on all games...  

Such a poor company, constantly getting new games under their belt to wither and die.

Seriously, there is no reason they can't hire more people to take care of these problems. But instead, they just seem intent on getting new games.

When games need fixing, you don't just cover it up by saying "More games".

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedJan 02, 2013 8:43 am
dang poor feed back...

Westcrip01

Rank 0
Westcrip01
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:56 am

Re: Feedback Poll 12/31/12

Superman0X wrote:
We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

---Note--
Sorry that I am a little late this month. I was very busy and lost track of time.  

Horrible , Horrible , Horrible contact us service ! A 2 for definite...

memorytrades

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 1:56 pm
[1]

Worse.

Banned my account for Nothing thanks Team Aeria.

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedJan 02, 2013 1:59 pm   Last edited by ...JayGee... on Jan 02, 2013 4:01 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Based on my experience of Shaiya (OS) over the last month I've rated service as poor.

Basis for this is:
- Turnaround time on tickets taking longer than in the past.
- Number of mistakes made on tickets is ridiculous (every one of my last 3 service tickets were done wrong at least once and one ticket was wrong multiple times - in fact on the last time I just gave up and found a more expensive way to solve the issue rather than arguing with GM's).
- Number of crashes (and mini-rollbacks) is crazy.
- Release of game-breaking and player-moral-breaking items into game:
-- OJ's on costumes
-- Non-tradeable and time-limited perfect lapisia
-- Perfect lapisia cubes
-- Xmas accs and lapis
- Lack of information being made available to the playing community, instead we just get "we're looking into...", and other comments that contain no real information and give no sense that GM's/PM's listen to or care about the community.
- Poor handling of issues around security of the game.