14%51 Votes
1 (Poor)
38%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 363 Votes

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedDec 31, 2012 7:25 pm
And another thing, bring back Memphis. This game has gone nowhere but downhill since his release from Soldier Front.

Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 31, 2012 7:48 pm
I vote a 3 for AVA, some improvements but still not quite where we need to be.

mattorico

Rank 0
mattorico
PostedDec 31, 2012 8:09 pm
I voted 3. I'm liking a lot of stuff you've been doing to improve gameplay, but there are a few things upsetting/irritating me. First, there is magic resistance. Removing 350 magic attack at level 15 for a low defense class is just painful. There are some people who can play casters and ONLY casters there have been promises for this to be fixed for well over a year. Please take action on that... Second, try your best to fix bugs... my brother lost a WHOLE SET because of your bug with the perfect lapisia rollbacks! A ticket was sent, but the reply said that my other brother traded it to another player after receiving it from the owner. That reply made me sad. There have been multiple complaints of this. Please do something about bugs such as these. Other than that bug, great job with the perfect lapisia Very Happy Goddess should be brought back. I haven't played there, but many players want it back and there is a lot of gear made for it. I got lucky because I was about to make some gear for this zone when it was removed. I see no reason for it to not be there. Careful with pvp killers! This includes 150? more round stats from accessories, 9k hp from outfits, max flash dupes and the like. That is all I can think of at the moment... Please keep up the good work and clean up the bad!

^ that post is for shaiya

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 31, 2012 8:50 pm
Super couldn't we change ur vote before?

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:18 am
Pirate Maidens is the only Aeria game I play at the moment, and with that perspective I voted a 4 because service and communication have been generally reliable (swift reimbursement for game bugs, for example), and new features and events are consistently being added. Especially since it's the holiday season, I can't complain about much, besides the stamina regeneration nerf.

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:25 am
Voted 1

Reasons

Wolfteam
- No balance (major pay to win game)
- Hackers get away with bans when they spend ap
- The GM team favor ap sales over community inputs.
- You took memphis away from us, he was one of the best TeamAction pms
- There is not communication between the GMs and the community after memhpis leaving.

Born to fire
- Game is still on closed beta for like 3 month now?
- No events
- GM team don't communicate with the players in forums, the forums there is really dead...

If you brought Memphis back to where he belonged before (TeamAction) and fire those gms responsible for giving hackers second chances in every aeria fps games, I might change my vote.

stjepanxxx

Rank 0
stjepanxxx
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:43 am
Voted 4

Wolf Team - I give it 4 for a simple reason : Events
Events are so important to non-ap users that you wouldnt even believe it Very Happy .
When Memphis was still around i remember having events so AWSOME that i couldnt even believe it was for just playin few hours.Other than that there were many hackers and so on but they are more or less gone so i give it a solid 4 but your improvin slowly to 5 for me

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
PostedJan 01, 2013 2:36 am

Shaiya cons :

• Perfect Lapisia problems (rollbacks)
  • Perfect Lapisia being Nontradeable
  • Exp glitch after latest patch set
  • New Character Creation only allows ONE look upon creation when before was many.
  • Costumes : Able to get over double max OJ, Nontradeable (so only AP buyers can have an advantage with them)
  • Quest gear OJ glitch is back.
  • Santa troll spawns are in the same area, so they are being camped.

Shaiya Pros:

• Christmas patch
  • Exp glitch fixed next day

....yup....that's a 2 list.

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedJan 01, 2013 5:20 am
sux - 2

minime:3

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 01, 2013 5:25 am
The site was lagging, player chouldnt lanch the game, All tickets was gone,Ap Box was gone, Item mall was gone, homepage was lagging, player had issues with logg its gives them wrong username and pw(Some might think they got hacked). and some small things

And not a single General Announcement its pretty sad that a Gm or someone can make a fast post. the issues was pretty long time