1 (Poor)
38%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 363 Votes

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedDec 31, 2012 3:11 pm
MightySiQin wrote:
btw what's the point of this poll anyway ? all of us usually give 1, 2 if there's an update and 3 if insane xD
I doubt if somebody gives 4 ..unless aliens involved o,o  

I'm an alien -woooossssssshhhhhh-

o3o I give aeria a 4, love DK, love all events, but aeria is so lacking in staff QQ!
Advertisement

Galilman2

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 3:33 pm
Reason why i voted 1 because i been a member snice 2008 there very good but on 2012 WHEN they ate ijji they started be very BIASED on decisions so gl to company.

2008 - Very Good
2009 - Very Good
2010 - Very Good
2011 - Good
2012 - Very Poor After Crushing Ijji Company and few others

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedDec 31, 2012 3:47 pm   Last edited by ShowKase. on Dec 31, 2012 4:20 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Hack management in Soldier Front is absolutely terrible. Memphis was good about sending them into Apex every 2-3 days, but with no one doing it now, each public room has 5 hackers on AVERAGE, making the game unplayable. The last VIP hack update was December 4th and now there's a public out that's being completely ignored and destroying the game. If you don't want SF to be as dead as it was under IJJI with 200 people on at peak times, I strongly suggest you do something about it ASAP. Account banning is not enough when you've got people like Luka running around advertising the hacks in mass on the forums. First offense should be an account ban, not a warning because they spend AP, IP bans for the second, and HWID bans for repeat offenders. The amount of blatant hackers you've let off with a 3 day suspension disgusts me. I report a Major who hasn't spent a dime on the game and he's gone forever, whereas a General who was caught using every hack known to man gets let off with a timeout and proceeds to hack in private rooms so no one can prove he's doing it. What kind of message is that sending to the community? If you spend a lot of money you're except from punishment? Fix these polices and fix the hack situation permanently.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedDec 31, 2012 3:57 pm
The SF Community has slightly turned around during the transfer to the Aeria Platform but in recent weeks I've seen that slipping. The Hacking Situation @ SF is a total and complete mess right not to mention we have a guy spamming those disgusting pictures A.K.A Luka and we really don't need that seeing as how the fabric of the game itself is starting to fall apart. We have players underaged who view that forums and he needs to be dealt with. We appreciate the events and support the PM and GM as well as Team Action has given us but we want this game to actually get somewhere despite of how old it is the hacking problem is the most critical problem we have that effects not only the competition but the entire community making it hard to participate in these events.

2012 has been a big year for both SF and Aeria Games but starting of 2013 with a clean slate ( no hacks ) would kick off 2013 with a promising future for this game

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:03 pm
I would say for myself Aeria is doing better than ijji ever did for Soldier Front. The only problem at this time is the hack situation where they aren't even being patched.

JPrisby

Rank 0
JPrisby
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:37 pm   Last edited by JPrisby on Dec 31, 2012 4:54 pm. Edited 1 time in total
[quote="dxpoo"]
jtruong456 wrote:
****, what up with the 1's? They're not doing that bad. Companies have their up's and down's.

dxpoo wrote:

New dynasty warriors online bug prevents players from even playing the game, they cant do the begginers mission, your relationship with koei needs to improve, or at least gain rights to modify the game due to the amount of bugs floating around in game is just too much.

Also my free 500 ap code didnt work at all, adding to the 1 vote. I speak for others also.  

I do agree with the Dyansty Warriors bug (that **** sucks. I'm just running around the little plaza doing nothing.), but that still doesn't justify the one. Maybe a two. Don't forget it is the holidays.

Make sure you are buying ap. That's how the code works. Say you buy 100 ap, the code will add 500 more for free.  

"... that makes it even WORSE,

really?
just....really?

It does justify the 1 actually, as DWO player i find it difficult to cope with most bugs, some deal with it, but after a while it just gets ridiculous, the game isnt meant to be played with random people from Vietnam etc, yet aeria continues to advertise to countries like that, which adds to the lag problem, nice logic aeria, nice logic."

...I'm gonna have to give this post a 5..

However I will vote a 3.

JPrisby

Rank 0
JPrisby
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:50 pm
It isn't right for people to torch and pitchfork aeria staff because that isn't best incentive to get a request..this is service..maybe not best, but as someone else mentioned it is f2p...however not that every game's quality is reflective of this...DWO for example...but in comparison to the Japanese server which I hear much about...the staff NEEDS to light a fire under themselves because there is much to be done. I have been playing this game for a year on the 15th of jan, and there has been mostly scarce updates with mostly nothing to appeal the majority...I mean this game has been around for how long on EN server..? And these old time players list issues from the first scenario... =_=

What I'm trying to say is that the game has a plethora of potential, more than most on this site's offerings IMO....the AG lot need to figure out how to tap into that...and quick. I don't know what else it would take..

revan777

Rank 1
revan777
PostedDec 31, 2012 5:02 pm
Going to have to go down from my usual 4.

The merge for Twelve Sky 2 was not prepared well at all. No one had a full idea of what would stay and what would get deleted and overall it was hasty to announce a merge and not provide all the information needed. Hopefully the merge will proceed in the new year without many hiccups.

Also the tiers have completely killed the price of CP so less people are pvping. render has not played the game and can not make proper decisions when it comes to this game.

cookio

Rank 1
cookio
PostedDec 31, 2012 7:04 pm
+ Shaiya Phonix was treated better this month. Like Promotions and forum events etc, there was some for Phoenix too.
- Tickets: Answers can be a bit harsh. Try to remember its Custumer Service.

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedDec 31, 2012 7:15 pm
not 1 because they finnaly kicked a certain gs...im happy to see it without the GS rank...