14%51 Votes
1 (Poor)
38%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 363 Votes

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:11 am
jtruong456 wrote:

It's like I have so much to say, but when it comes to typing it out my mind just freezes.  
Impossible. That guys hair is blowing in the wind, and he isn't crouching down yelling like a maniac who's constipated. He also is not a blond.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii
Advertisement

ilm09

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:12 am
Hello superman,

I rated it 4.

I play Soldier Front, and i like the interaction with the GM's PM's and GS's. When we want something, they seem to listen, they do a much better job then IJJI when it comes to listening to us. They take our suggestions on board and pass them on to DragonFly (Game publishers)

The reason it's NOT a 5 rating is due to hackers. I know Aeria do their best, but i feel as if there is not enough protection to stop hackers that have been roaming about. You could say that's due to the Game Developers, and it probably is. AeriaGames needs to fully focus on how to stop hacking websites sell hacks for Soldier Front (and other games), or make it much harder for people to use them.

Another reason i haven't rated it 5 is due to surveys, in the past i did surveys on IJJI and there were always new surveys coming and going, it seems like once one survey leaves, none replaces it, making surveys much harder to get AP from.

Alot of people here are underage, or even can't afford buying AP so surveys is the next best thing, and right now their rather terrible.

If i seen survey improvements, more things designed to stop hackers in this game i would happy vote 5.

Ignition24

Rank 3
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:15 am
1- Check dxpoo's posts

jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:18 am
minuzaki wrote:
That guy  

That guy
That guy
That guy
That guy
That guy

THAT GUY?? That guy is David **** Tennant. And he's the **** 10th doctor. Beter recognize.

lol. Laughing

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:26 am
This is for Shaiya. Patch implemented without thought on how it affected pvp. Drops still removed from drop table to be sold for AP. After years of players begging for equality in drops and AP they finally manage to convince the developers to patch in a new instanced dungeon at a neither here nor there level of ~18-22 for players to farm the drops. Problem is developers also added new overpowering stuff from AP like costumes and pets.

But the worst of all is the OUTRIGHT LIE with the new perfect lapisia enchant system.The system defeats its purpose for existing because it does not meet AGE's claim that it is more affordable and convenient for the players compare to the previous placeholder system.

It isn't cheaper than the enchant system because players can't trade for it and there are bottle necks in it that increase the costs exponentially due to AGE's stupid mbox system. Anyone with simple understanding of maths will know the mbox will add huge costs to the players.

The system isn't more convenient for players because the bottle necks will result in multiple tickets sent for the each time a player enchant the bottle neck compared to simply using GM placeholders. Another thing that adds to the hassle is the new perfect lapisias are untradable and has an expiration date. Sellers can't sell unwanted perfect lapisias without a prior built up reputation. Sellers are pressured to either buy more to use the lapisias or to waste them when they expire. In game buyers can't buy them without constant fear of being scammed off their precious items due to this as well.

Trust AGE to implement a system to make it more costly and inconvenient and try to pass it off as an improvement. I ceased to care anymore and has not bothered with feedback for a long time but this enchant system is even worse than the blatant rip off that was the trinity token.

TL/DR
Gap between AP and non-AP increased even more. Shaiya is now free to play, pay to suffer, scam to win.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:44 am
Can I vote twice please ? =o

crband123

Rank 0
crband123
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:48 am   Last edited by crband123 on Jan 01, 2013 2:34 am. Edited 1 time in total

needs

needs to work on player protection on game abusers and scammers. needs to respond fast with major bug problems. needs to change a few things in the ToS to be in favor of aeria AND players. TA of DWP need to get theirselves together on responding tickets. so much more has to be said, the point is, be more customer/player friendly. protect your players who do fair stuff not the ones who cheat and steal. you will lose more players if this kind of service keeps going. i do hope the service improves caue i really love the game and some of the GMs in DWO are really really nice. AND pretty much get rid of the gamesages who arent active and really have no use. they get to enjoy free AP and just sit back and relax. some of them dont even do good for the players and instead are detrimental. A gamesage even admitted he has not much time to be on the game. Please do make sure that you pick GameSages who are reliable and not the one who will just sitback and relax. such a shame some of the dwo sages are prettymuch useless and benefit from their gamesage title.

They have a job... and so do I.... I can't talk to them 24/7, when i work a 9-5 job myself.  
from a GS^

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:49 am
Gave 2 last month... back to the regular 1 this month.
Who ever is doing the decisions for Shaiya is completely Brilliant. The last updates we players looked forward to have done nothing else than harmed the game.
Pretty much what Alastoreo said.

Fp_DjGoold

Rank 0
Fp_DjGoold
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:02 pm

I think Aeria Games should be with their Import More Players, Because many of Aeria games are losing players because of hackers etc.. It is also very expensive in-game currency, and anything else that GM's should participate a little more in the community and in the game, no use having Many Gs's, the players will have Gm always wanted to see the response from GM.

So my evaluation of this and Aeria Games

Especially for Aeria BR (the service is a horror)

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:10 pm
The usual 1.

I feel Scarlet Blade is being handled wonderfully so far and am excited to see the game get the proper attention it deserves as we get closer to a possible CB announce (we were told '2013' so yeah). However, since it isn't out yet, I cannot base my feedback on SB alone. Sorry.

Therefore, I am basing my vote off of five years of experience with the company so far, and the fact that if you open all of the feedback polls that have ever existed on these forums in separate tabs and scroll through them, you will see that Aeria, short of the few months after its creation, has almost consistently gotten 1's from it's community as the overall feedback score. What does this tell you?

The feedback doesn't actually matter. They don't really take what is said here in to consideration, if they did the numbers would change to reflect it. Aeria is a business that runs on the model of 'get players to spend more money, no matter the cost' it seems, and creates a culture where the high spenders get catered to while the non-spenders are usually brushed under the rug.

It's unfortunate to see, and rather sad for a company that publishes games I've actually enjoyed in the past, but, things still haven't changed, and I'm not holding my breath expecting them to.