Total Votes :: 363 Votes

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedJan 05, 2013 7:41 pm
oruspi wrote:
Time to give you guys a 1 again!
Congratzz! You guys deserved it!  

Haven't seen you in ages, what you been up to?

Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 05, 2013 11:50 pm
Lol, barely anyone comes here to give a good vote, but for bad votes everyone has all the time in the world to post about it xD
I find this hugely inaccurate.

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedJan 06, 2013 4:39 am
qawsar wrote:
Lol, barely anyone comes here to give a good vote, but for bad votes everyone has all the time in the world to post about it xD

I used to come in here and give good votes and good feedback. I always made the effort when I felt things were good.

My votes are accurate with my feelings at the time. Times for me personally have changed as this is about an individual's outlook and opinion on service.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 06, 2013 4:44 am
qawsar wrote:

Once they do something good, you can see a lot of posts pointing it out as a positive thing, but if there's nothing to praise, most people aren't going to lie and give a high vote. Personally I always find something good every month, but the cons outweigh them, and my vote doesn't go too high.

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedJan 06, 2013 4:51 am
Unfortunately my vote is still a 1 this month. This is mainly for LC however will not exclude other games and forums generally overall.

It was almost a 2 due to a particular gm making real efforts to clean up gs system. I have seen good changes in attitude overall. However still some bad apples just not knowing how to talk to players. They are the minority I wish to make that clear but their presence is still felt in all the wrong ways.

However the main reason for keeping it at a one is a real lack of GM presence, which may not be valuable to some, however always has been to me.

I see a lot of changes going on and am hoping this will change again in the future and this is just a transitional thing.

The other thing that led to me keeping my vote low is I have noticed recently many events being held in early hours of morning for UK and rest of Europe. This is a step backwards as a very large part of the customer base not only for LC my game but other games is non American. This game has a wide international customer base and this needs to be recognised more.

Thanks to the gm who almost upped my vote, and keep up the good work it is much appreciated and I am just sorry I could not up my vote due to your efforts. However the other detrimental things that have occurred recently outweighed it.

As I said I hope this is a transitional phase and things start to improve as I would love nothing better than to have good reason to up my vote again. I do remember the time I could with all honesty vote a 3 or 4 which is good for me.

I hope for better things next month.

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedJan 06, 2013 5:29 am
MightySiQin wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
KageSama wrote:
please don't take any help from EE they need all the gms they can get.  
EVERY Game at this point that has something to do with Aeria needs help. Tbh if the GM team from Eden Eternal did so well with just that, they should be dividing it up a bit. Using they're resources. People have been complaining about certain games that are in the TOILET. I have heard many stories of Shaiya being on the verge of plummeting, and I don't like to believe it, but even some of the smartest players on Grand Fantasia, are saying that it's pretty dead end. 1 word. share all ur resources plz b4 u lose valued customers.  

oki at first .wt-f u mean by games in the toilet ? and u haven't noticed yet that aeria already lost a lot of customers ? ..
Shaiya, Wolf team, Grand Fantasia, Eden Eternal, Last Chaos and Dynasty Warriors online in addition to 12sky 2 are all considered to be the old and top games, so how come these games are falling slowly to the deep dead end ?
the answer is simple, aeria with endless stupid moves decided to have more games for business-related purposes, neglecting all the top games till they became they way they are now
So there's no wondering or no more questions how the h3ll that happened or how Dynasty Warriors online became dead after 2 years of its release
all coz of the sh!@#$ F!@#$ minds that lead this company  
I'm sorry, but are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 06, 2013 7:19 am
So....... Do u GMs even give a sht of this feedback poll. I dont even know.. what to do... You guys have a lot to work with. You need to understand that player is giving u 1 cuz its Bad.

Stop making so many Ap events. 90% of AVAs events is Ap lol...
You guys turning AVA TO pay 2 win...

i just miss ijji,.....

OH WAIT WHY DONT MAKE THIS FEEDBACK POLL Pay 500 AP to vote?

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedJan 06, 2013 7:57 am
qawsar wrote:

They ALL have the same rights to vote for either a 5 OR a 1 so your post is totally invalid, people mostly vote a 1 because the teams who run the games are useless nothing more and nothing less.

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:16 pm
minuzaki wrote:
I'm sorry, but are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?  

Obviously I do agree with you -,-

spacefire11 wrote:
So....... Do u GMs even give a sht of this feedback poll. I dont even know.. what to do... You guys have a lot to work with. You need to understand that player is giving u 1 cuz its Bad.

i just miss ijji,.....

ye I'm kinda wondering the same thing, why does aeria do the feedback poll/this thread every few months ?
Don't tell me coz they wanna know their customers feedback of overall services and sht bla bla bla...I've seen this thread a lot of times and in every time aeria gets a 1 as rating and obviously 1 means POOR , bad, sux or fked up
and now this one..129 votes already ...come on aeria don't u get already -facepalm-

BestOfAllNoobs

Rank 4
BestOfAllNoobs
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:31 pm
spacefire11 wrote:

i just miss ijji,.....

i didnt pay anything or receive anything to vote. what are you talking about