1 (Poor)
38%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 363 Votes

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedDec 31, 2012 10:40 am
jtruong456 wrote:
****, what up with the 1's? They're not doing that bad. Companies have their up's and down's.

dxpoo wrote:

New dynasty warriors online bug prevents players from even playing the game, they cant do the begginers mission, your relationship with koei needs to improve, or at least gain rights to modify the game due to the amount of bugs floating around in game is just too much.

Also my free 500 ap code didnt work at all, adding to the 1 vote. I speak for others also.  

I do agree with the Dyansty Warriors bug (that **** sucks. I'm just running around the little plaza doing nothing.), but that still doesn't justify the one. Maybe a two. Don't forget it is the holidays.

Make sure you are buying ap. That's how the code works. Say you buy 100 ap, the code will add 500 more for free.  

... that makes it even WORSE,

really?
just....really?

It does justify the 1 actually, as DWO player i find it difficult to cope with most bugs, some deal with it, but after a while it just gets ridiculous, the game isnt meant to be played with random people from Vietnam etc, yet aeria continues to advertise to countries like that, which adds to the lag problem, nice logic aeria, nice logic.

The crash issue has been around for what, 2 years now? the players even pointed out in a topic what was causing the crash using gamesbooster crash report, here is the thread...

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1628567

Why do the players need to do this, what is aeria doing?

Advertisement

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedDec 31, 2012 10:45 am
jtruong456 wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Jtroung some dosnt understand that aeria just publish the game and this  

We must spread the world spacey.

Oh click on Superman0X to look at his profile. He has a funny superman song on it. It's funny to me. Laughing

Edit: This is the one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ELNh23yRiJc Laughing  

Yea....i didnt know that, thanks for enlightening me.

If aeria publishes the game, surely they control advertisements etc?
even koei admitted this...

http://forum.tecmokoei-europe.com/showthread.php?2647-Dynasty-Warriors-Online(English)/page2

Hi there, sorry Aeria Games published this game for us, so all the support, marketing and advertising, we're not allowed to be in charge at all (that's also why you see the game doesn't get listed here) - we have no rights for this. Sorry for not being helpful here man. I think http://dynastywarriors.aeriagames.com is the best place you've asked regarding this.

Sorry for being a bit late responding this. Just seen this, sorry for the inconvenience.  

"support, marketing and advertising,"

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THIS GAME INTERNATIONAL? Clearly benefits the game no?

A previous PM (Tankgirl) modified the game to disable a feature which prevented lag, which marks the birth of the crash bug, yet, when we request for it to be added again, nothing happens which clearly benefits the game.

If they can easily remove a feature like that, why cant we have other modes like Campaign fixed, we want what the CN server has, yet we cannot get it which fixes another issue known as alt farming.

nacissic

Rank 0
nacissic
PostedDec 31, 2012 10:52 am

Vote

My thoughts
I think the service on Gunz deserves a 2. Its not really giving me the full effect that they are really supposed to put into the game like they do to others such as Eden Eternal, AVA, or even Soldier Front. These other games receive like weekly tiers; tiers every week well some do. Plus they have events and stuff that makes that specific game so good. I thoroughly believe that the management can put more effort into Gunz as it is a well liked game and people like me who want and need the best out of their gaming experience deserve to have it! Very Happy

-Thanks-

G.swag

jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
PostedDec 31, 2012 10:54 am

It's like I have so much to say, but when it comes to typing it out my mind just freezes.

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedDec 31, 2012 10:57 am
jtruong456 wrote:

It's like I have so much to say, but when it comes to typing it out my mind just freezes.  

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sorbek

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
sorbek
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:00 am
A year ago i probably would have rated your service maybe 2. Today maybe 3.5-4 the reason for this change is i think at least from some gm/pm posts is that what happened to shaiya was somewhat irresponsible, it damaged the game as a whole and the team is trying to fix past mistakes. I have also gone out and tried other f2p games and their producers are i can say honestly quite bad certainly worse then aeria. Nexon the new shaiya owner possibly being the worst.

As far as improvements go. So far in dko the gms are remaining active and i get that feeling in several of your games that i've visited. Communication is a good thing keeping us in the loop about whats going on and listening to our feedback goes a long way. To maintain or improve upon your current Service i would like to see the company use ap items in a responsible way that doesn't widen the ap/non ap gap to impossible to compete without buying huge amounts of ap 2-400$ every month is insane.

Effort should always be taken to implement items in such ways that lead to long term sustainable sales and the overall health of a game. In the end i think we would all like to see a game that has 10,000 players, lasts for years, and most of whom have no need to spend over 50$ a month at the most.

Etain -Reborn- Sorbet 70 UM Mage

jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:02 am
dxpoo wrote:

Was that necessary to add that last bit? lol.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:03 am
jtruong456 wrote:
dxpoo wrote:

lol everyone need to know that.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:04 am
2. Simply because there have been multiple errors that could have been handled by Aeria themselves, not the devs. Like the server hiccups that ALL the games have been getting early morning these past few days.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:05 am
spacefire11 wrote:
jtruong456 wrote:
dxpoo wrote:

lol everyone need to know that.  
Indeed.