Author Message

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
Joined
05 Nov 2012
Posts
3196
Location
Work Camp #22 Korea, North
PostedDec 31, 2012 10:33 am
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v9Cz

if you're actually even getting this, that's a pretty good setup.

don't drop to z77 if you're running multiple gpus.
Advertisement

modnar92

Rank 0
modnar92
Joined
02 Oct 2010
Posts
149
Location
Tübingen Germany
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:54 am
What do you need such a big ssd for?
If you intend to record gameplay just get 2 hdds.
Windows boot up speed is really not that much faster either.

Even one gtx670 will max out bf3 just fine

pz.e

Rank 3
pz.e
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
820
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 3:57 pm
whoiskangaru wrote:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v9Cz

if you're actually even getting this, that's a pretty good setup.

don't drop to z77 if you're running multiple gpus.  


so is that the computer you'd build if you had 2.2k?

pze natural skill

.Kintama

Rank 0
Joined
28 Dec 2012
Posts
198
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:09 pm
.Pois0n. wrote:
bboroksna wrote:
i5-3570k + GTX680 will run fine @ ultra.  


its only 500more bucks than my laptop... why bother about price?  


Get freaking xbox 360 + BO2 and you're settled.

Don't waste your money on PCs and ****.

coolwhip_279

Rank 3
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
830
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 5:28 pm
.Kintama wrote:
.Pois0n. wrote:
bboroksna wrote:
i5-3570k + GTX680 will run fine @ ultra.  


its only 500more bucks than my laptop... why bother about price?  


Get freaking xbox 360 + BO2 and you're settled.

Don't waste your money on PCs and ****.  

Because the Xbox360 sucks.

boxofshnerples

Rank 4
boxofshnerples
Joined
17 May 2012
Posts
2314
Location
Somewhere in Route 66 United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 6:46 pm
24 benjamins to play ava




shiggydiggy

Signature removed by Admin. Reason: Can't bother with game-ruining hackers who buy AP and instead have to settle with petty nitpicking users of a forum

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
Joined
05 Nov 2012
Posts
3196
Location
Work Camp #22 Korea, North
PostedDec 31, 2012 7:25 pm
pz.e wrote:
whoiskangaru wrote:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v9Cz

if you're actually even getting this, that's a pretty good setup.

don't drop to z77 if you're running multiple gpus.  


so is that the computer you'd build if you had 2.2k?  
probably not. i would rather get 2 1.1k gaming computers a few years apart

m4a1mk3power wrote:
No Kang thread should be locked or closed I said that very line as a gs too!!! Kang is the king get over it

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4566
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 7:29 pm
Oh.My.God.


processer + graphics card > 1000

Dat alot of money

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

davieboy127

Rank 0
Joined
21 Aug 2012
Posts
168
Location
Belgium
PostedDec 31, 2012 7:40 pm
No asus, no i7.

TheSnip4

Rank 0
Joined
18 Mar 2011
Posts
97
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 9:38 pm
.Pois0n. wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
$2,400 ._.  


still missing a case and other stuff ._.


edit
I don't want to built something that run ava on lowest setting with 30fps .____.


edit:
My laptop is worth 1.5k so...

I built this desktop is for bf3 Smile  


lmao i run on lowest settings +0 screen quality and still FPS lag 24/7 Very Happy The pc i want cost less then ur graphics cards =( by like 200 xD
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: