shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:25 am

Solo MPT Bosses

what lvl should a wl be able to solo anything in mpt, without pp buffs, cs pots, lover buffs, and without having full +15-18?

<System> Its what we do
Advertisement

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:00 pm   Last edited by HinataKY on Dec 31, 2012 2:23 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I would have to say becoming a little tanky at the moment with your Warlord and perhaps the level 74/75 shield (Sun King's Brilliance/Luminous Galaxy) is in your best interest. Since you will be needing that extra defense for the mobs, I am sure you know the shield, it grants you the following:
5% chance to activate when attacked:
~Defense +100%
(Lasts for 5 sec.)

So defense becomes doubled of course and the shield procs upon being attacked. It may be just five seconds worth, but more than enough time to add the sword combo.

To keep yourself alive, I recommend wielding the Fallen Emperor - Merciless or Fallen Emperor - Dark Night for 30% health recovery on normal hits, since it will be a lovely combination with your shield for keeping you alive. You do not have to make the yellow shield/sword, the orange will do just as well.

For as far as your armour goes, +10 will increase your chances of survival immensely, no need for +15 or +18. Consistently keep your best buffs up for your class, as well as keep your talents set to the most damage you can do at once.

So I highly recommend for a Warlord to camp there and take on the mobs at level 75 for safe keeping. This method also works for the bosses beautifully, so no need to worry.

I hope this has helped you, since I solo regular PT already with my beloved Templar and hopefully soon MPT~<3

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:21 pm
Solo MPT as a WL isn''t very likely until the upper end of the scale, if at all. the 75 shield isn't worth it as the buff duration is way too short. MPT in general is a duo effort for overall efficiency. get yourself a prophet or templar to tank it while you do what you're built for and DPS like a boss.

<center></center>

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:24 pm
Thank you English, I think I will take that into account when I finally go for MPT. ^.^~<3

LONG_TIME

Rank 2
LONG_TIME
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:33 pm
I could solo mobs fairly easilly at 78 with as much of the yellow set as I could use. That was all +15 so I dunno. The bosses, other than the last one, aren't all that hard.

shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
PostedJan 03, 2013 10:56 pm
this is me, bout to go solo kushan

this is me, after i finished killing kushan

this is my gear. with a defense of only 8.1k. so im not fully +15

this is the talent combo i used

only mobs i have trouble with, are gael mobs. for armor crack spam. otherwise, soloing is easy. except shell, and queen. they just mean. and gael is a pain. so i only do kushan

<System> Its what we do

frostears911

Rank 0
frostears911
PostedFeb 13, 2013 9:22 pm
you could pretty much kill anything there except queen when u get 3 piece of 80 set for the 20% def even if not at +15

skuxemup

Rank 1
skuxemup
PostedFeb 13, 2013 10:25 pm
Even though I never solo grinded MPT on my DK (since I was able to map bot it to 90 before merge) from my experience of grinding it with two diff WRL's I'd say you need lvl70 sword, lvl75 1h axe I think it was they duo'd with when I supported them by curing etc and 75 1h hammer and only lvl65 shield for solo running with a mixture of the above 1h weapons.
You can deffo solo with both the 70 orange and 80 Yellow sets also have your def talent +15'd (just while you grind)

As for having a PP support a hopeless WRL is just silly PP's actually only take 30secs longer than a WRL to run MPT and thats with only using legacy and ofc even though we were seeing who was faster I still buffed the two +18 WRL's I tried this with out of pity so they may have actually taken longer without my buffs.

lvl90 Hawkeye, lvl90 Saint, lvl8X Avatar, lvl70 Proph, lvl80 Proph, lvl40 Sage ~~~Illannia~~~ ^It's BritneyBish^

Samurai882

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Samurai882
PostedFeb 14, 2013 1:32 am
At lvl 78, with 3 parts of yellow set. Use 65, 75 axe for procs, dps with 75 hammer. No need to dual weapon, use the lvl 74 orange shield. Though, most efficient way of doing MPT is duo with a SS, you tank, he kills.

GSSamurai iSaidNo SIingShot Stamp
Serenade

dvdljns

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 10:05 am

Re: Solo MPT Bosses

shdwhate wrote:
what lvl should a wl be able to solo anything in mpt, without pp buffs, cs pots, lover buffs, and without having full +15-18?  

LOL. nobody really answered his question. lvl 80. The players I know that solo it. tell me I should wait till lvl 80 on my wl to solo. thats to truly solo. solo means alone..