whatacreatur

Rank 4
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:25 pm
MrReaper_AVA wrote:
So is anyone interested in this? It would be nice to have the feature embedded to UAVA directly.

VOIP in match channel anyone?  

if they bring the option to mute sure
Advertisement

MrReaper_AVA

Rank 3
MrReaper_AVA
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:26 pm
whatacreatur wrote:
MrReaper_AVA wrote:
So is anyone interested in this? It would be nice to have the feature embedded to UAVA directly.

Yeah good point

BJBB ARMY

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
PostedJan 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Re: Match Community

*New idea, Need feedback*
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
So this idea came to me while playing in the Match channel, joining rooms with 4 people who don't know each other, and have little communication. Then getting paired against a stacked top clan or 5 top players. I have a solution that may make Match channel alot more fun, accessible, and efficient.

Match Community

What is it?
A public raidcall group open to all AVA players, with separate channel created for match teams so that they may communicate accordingly

How would this work?
Users gathered in the lobby would be free to make teams amongst themselves with their clannies, friends, and anyone else they wish to create a team with, then proceed to enter an empty channel where they can communicate during matches

How would this effect the competitive community?
By bringing top clans and improving players alike together, it can not only provide a more efficient and enjoyable experience, but also bring players closer together effecting the community and it's attitude as a whole for the better. Helping players improve, and having friendly matches together. Can also provide good training for top clans pitting them against each other more frequently in the match channel.

Why I think this is a good idea
I've said everything I've wanted to say really, but I'll summarize the best I can. I want to create a community for competitive and non-competitive players alike that wish to play in the match channel, and I want it to help make the match channel more fun, intuitive, and accessible than it was before. I wish to do this by providing a lobby in which a pool of players can decide on match teams amongst themselves and easily enter a private channel where they are able to use voice and communication to have a greater match experience. Through this I hope to bring players together bonding our broken community, Help improve learning players abilities through playing as a team and individual support, Make match channel more accessible to everyone, and provide a more fun experience as a whole. Right now this is just an idea, but if enough of you are interested I would like to make this a reality

Now it's your turn, Tell me what you think about this idea, and any opinions, input, criticism you may have. Don't be shy as I'm not scared of negative feedback as long as it is constructive.  

Sounds like ch10/13

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJan 01, 2013 4:16 pm
whatacreatur wrote:
MrReaper_AVA wrote:

aweosme

coolwhip_279

Rank 3
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:20 pm
MrReaper_AVA wrote:

Yeah that's a great idea until someone hacks then everyone all at once are yelling "HACKER! HACKER! OMG HACKER! KICK YOUR ****ING HACKER!"

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:29 pm
coolwhip_279 wrote:
MrReaper_AVA wrote:

Yeah that's a great idea until someone hacks then everyone all at once are yelling "HACKER! HACKER! OMG HACKER! KICK YOUR ****ING HACKER!"  

Theres no way VOIP would be implemented without a mute option, that's just crazy talk >.<

coolwhip_279

Rank 3
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:40 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
coolwhip_279 wrote:
MrReaper_AVA wrote:

Theres no way VOIP would be implemented without a mute option, that's just crazy talk >.<  
What if the hacker disabled the mute button and was trolling music over the chat?
None of the good FPS game that i know of have a VOIP chat built in,adding one to AVA would make the lag even worse. If you guys wanna voice chat download skype,raidcall or whatever.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:47 pm
coolwhip_279 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
coolwhip_279 wrote:
MrReaper_AVA wrote:

What if the hacker disabled the mute button and was trolling music over the chat?
None of the good FPS game that i know of have a VOIP chat built in,adding one to AVA would make the lag even worse. If you guys wanna voice chat download skype,raidcall or whatever.  

LOL

coolwhip_279

Rank 3
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:05 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
coolwhip_279 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
coolwhip_279 wrote:
MrReaper_AVA wrote:

LOL  
There aren't many hackers in Match,but still kinda a what if thing. But really,what decent F2P FPS has a built in VOIP chat?

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:06 pm
coolwhip_279 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
coolwhip_279 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
coolwhip_279 wrote:
MrReaper_AVA wrote:

LOL  
There aren't many hackers in Match,but still kinda a what if thing. But really,what decent F2P FPS has a built in VOIP chat?  

I just thought the idea of hacking the VOIP feature as funny Laughing