Author Message

undertheradar

Rank 0
Joined
07 Aug 2009
Posts
54
Location
USA United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:06 am
I would say add more prizes like euros and have a rank limit for greenies and for high ranks.
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
19193
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:07 am
undertheradar wrote:
I would say add more prizes like euros and have a rank limit for greenies and for high ranks.  


That's definitely a possibility

Especially the prizes, which I was thinking would add more of an incentive to take part in this

IDK, how the prizes would work however.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:13 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
undertheradar wrote:
I would say add more prizes like euros and have a rank limit for greenies and for high ranks.  


That's definitely a possibility

Especially the prizes, which I was thinking would add more of an incentive to take part in this

IDK, how the prizes would work however.  

AND MY |||||| IDE

have a chance to win 1 capsule vouchers

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
19193
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:14 am
spacefire11 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
undertheradar wrote:
I would say add more prizes like euros and have a rank limit for greenies and for high ranks.  


That's definitely a possibility

Especially the prizes, which I was thinking would add more of an incentive to take part in this

IDK, how the prizes would work however.  

AND MY |||||| IDE

have a chance to win 1 capsule vouchers  


Good idea, capsule vouchers need to be utilized more

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:16 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
undertheradar wrote:
I would say add more prizes like euros and have a rank limit for greenies and for high ranks.  


That's definitely a possibility

Especially the prizes, which I was thinking would add more of an incentive to take part in this

IDK, how the prizes would work however.  

AND MY |||||| IDE

have a chance to win 1 capsule vouchers  


Good idea, capsule vouchers need to be utilized more  


If this was implemented omfg.

But they would need to change how the Match Wheel works. It's way too easy to farm currently Razz

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
19193
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:54 am
Bump

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
Joined
07 Mar 2012
Posts
2594
Location
Germany
PostedDec 31, 2012 5:13 am
Nope, disagree.
I rather get people on Versus.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
19193
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 5:18 am
Well it seems like most think this is pointless (I disagree but it's not my opinion that counts here)

Anyways eh, you can't say I didn't try to put ideas on the table

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
3652
Location
Slovenia
PostedDec 31, 2012 5:22 am
We need EU match channel....

then go tinker with little ideas which are off little importance

even if you have RC like that, most of those randies wont join, majority just wants the rewards, if anyone is interested than people already do this, RC is free and you are free to host room so why cant you just do this by yourself?

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
19193
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 5:24 am
XiaoJyun wrote:
We need EU match channel....

then go tinker with little ideas which are off little importance

even if you have RC like that, most of those randies wont join, majority just wants the rewards, if anyone is interested than people already do this, RC is free and you are free to host room so why cant you just do this by yourself?  


I wanted to make a big thing out of it, but it seems noone wants this so I'll just pretend none of this ever happened T.T

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: