DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:42 am
I would go to rooms and play various songs at max volume through my mic.
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 31, 2012 1:24 am
DontCaeria wrote:
I would go to rooms and play various songs at max volume through my mic.  

Don't ruin this for me :C

jinsaekki1

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:10 am
No point. Most of the open match rooms, even if the people are high ranked, they always end up playing like sht. Team ends up losing because the last guy alive wastes all his modus ammo on the sniper, stands still, then gets picked by someone right in front of him. Match is laughable and is only good when playing on VoIP with people you actually know, otherwise, team gets wrecked because it's full of people who only wanted to play for the Box.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:11 am
jinsaekki1 wrote:
No point. Most of the open match rooms, even if the people are high ranked, they always end up playing like sht. Team ends up losing because the last guy alive wastes all his modus ammo on the sniper, stands still, then gets picked by someone right in front of him. Match is laughable and is only good when playing on VoIP with people you actually know, otherwise, team gets wrecked because it's full of people who only wanted to play for the Box.  

I'm sorry, but based on what you just wrote, I can conclude you either didn't read, or do not understand what I posted. =/

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:28 am
I have a good Ide for match channel

jinsaekki1

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:38 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
jinsaekki1 wrote:

I'm sorry, but based on what you just wrote, I can conclude you either didn't read, or do not understand what I posted. =/  

No point because 1:

What is it?
• A public raidcall group open to all AVA players, with separate channel created for match teams so that they may communicate accordingly

We already have an official Raidcall with this capibilities, maybe you didn't see the sticky in the main thread directory?

How would this work?
• Users gathered in the lobby would be free to make teams amongst themselves with their clannies, friends, and anyone else they wish to create a team with, then proceed to enter an empty channel where they can communicate during matches  

Again, no point because we already have a main Raidcall + the added fact that more likely than not, if a clan is scrimming then they already have their own VoIP. If it's friends, once again, we already have a main RC, I don't see the point in making a another one.

I said it's pointless, I didn't say you couldn't do it.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:39 am
Let us have a chance to win capsule voucher

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:43 am
jinsaekki1 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
jinsaekki1 wrote:

No point because 1:

What is it?
• A public raidcall group open to all AVA players, with separate channel created for match teams so that they may communicate accordingly

We already have an official Raidcall with this capibilities, maybe you didn't see the sticky in the main thread directory?

How would this work?
• Users gathered in the lobby would be free to make teams amongst themselves with their clannies, friends, and anyone else they wish to create a team with, then proceed to enter an empty channel where they can communicate during matches  

Again, no point because we already have a main Raidcall + the added fact that more likely than not, if a clan is scrimming then they already have their own VoIP. If it's friends, once again, we already have a main RC, I don't see the point in making a another one.

I said it's pointless, I didn't say you couldn't do it.  

Lol of course I know about the public RC, I'm an admin for UCG and their Raidcall derp Razz

But the problem is, users don't use it as often as they should, and they don't use it for the purpose that I mentioned. (changes would also have to be made to their RC if this was to happen, such as added channels sections)

The point is, to bring all users, even users who are not in the same clan/no clan at all into a raidcall, which they can get together in a channel in RC and use VOIP, even if they are not clan affiliated. I think this would raise the fun/serious factor, as well as bring players closer together.

jinsaekki1

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:50 am
So if they barely use the UCG RC, what would draw more people to yours, or rather, what makes you think people would rather use yours. They are both Raidcall servers as far as anyone's concerned and both will have the same capabilities, actually, the UCG RC would have even more capabilities (afaik Naeng has a sweet kpop bot that's always on). So why would people use yours over UCG's?

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:56 am
I never said that it couldn't be implemented into UCG RC, and that I had to make my own. Kury has been pushing for more users on his RC anyway, maybe a colab like this could do the trick.

As it is, UCG RC is not being used as much as it should, which we would want to change and get more users to use it for any AVA related VOIP purposes. And even if I were to create my own RC my goal would be a steady 30 players on daily.