blaze6088

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2012 9:39 pm

marriage between two same gender

this is so unfair D:
why cant guys get married to guys and girls to girls ? :S i find it kinda homophobic
Advertisement

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedDec 31, 2012 8:48 pm
haha i wouldn't mind this as well xD
i mean I found a bunch of friends and I wouldn't mind being married to them but they're the same gender. hopefully they will get it one day?
I vote yes on it if it ever does happen though.

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedJan 05, 2013 6:32 pm
It's what the dev's implemented, i honestly feel that you should be able to marry whatever Gender you want, but we can't change that :p
You can send in an RT about it, or post in the suggestions thread. ^^

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:05 am
Oh lol, I am excited to see how this is going to turn out Smile

carson.wgkt

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 3:23 pm

No.

No.
Good question, here is my opinion-

It's not homophobic. I don't believe marriage should be allowed to be between two of the same *** myself, and i'm not homophobic. Now, before you get super defensive, and get all your pro-Happy marriage gangsters on me, let me elaborate. -

Marriage is a religious term, and according to the many religions, marriage is between a man and a woman. You might feel offended that DDTank doesn't offer that content, but if the did, they would offend all the Christians playing the game. If it came down to a trade-off situation, based on numbers, the troubles you feel would be outplayed by the troubles this would cause Christians. (I'm not a very religious person myself, this is to make a point.)

Also, you should also consider, that in some parts of the world people are killed for being "Happy." Not even being joined(or married) can stop that. This game has players from all over the world. Be considerate, and not only think about people who have opinions like yours.

It is smart for Aeria to not let that type of content in a game they host. Why would Aeria go as far to include something so controversial, that's negative impacts outway the positives.

Anyways, good question. It might be more plausible if you start off by asking why the **Joining** of two genders is not allowed, opposed to marriage. (Atleast to start)

Think -> Post.

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
PostedJan 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Re: No.

No.
carson.wgkt wrote:

It's not homophobic. I don't believe marriage should be allowed to be between two of the same *** myself, and i'm not homophobic. Now, before you get super defensive, and get all your pro-Happy marriage gangsters on me, let me elaborate. -

Marriage is a religious term, and according to the many religions, marriage is between a man and a woman. You might feel offended that DDTank doesn't offer that content, but if the did, they would offend all the Christians playing the game. If it came down to a trade-off situation, based on numbers, the troubles you feel would be outplayed by the troubles this would cause Christians. (I'm not a very religious person myself, this is to make a point.)

Also, you should also consider, that in some parts of the world people are killed for being "Happy." Not even being joined(or married) can stop that. This game has players from all over the world. Be considerate, and not only think about people who have opinions like yours.

It is smart for Aeria to not let that type of content in a game they host. Why would Aeria go as far to include something so controversial, that's negative impacts outway the positives.

Anyways, good question. It might be more plausible if you start off by asking why the **Joining** of two genders is not allowed, opposed to marriage. (Atleast to start)

Think -> Post.

Be considerate, and not only think about people who have opinions like yours.

carson.wgkt

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 5:49 pm

No.
s.in wrote:
carson.wgkt wrote:

Think -> Post.

I was considerate. I considered the voting results on Happy marriage. I considered the men and women killed everyday in other countries for being Happy. I considered the use of areligious term being used to describe and unreligious act. I have no issue with Happy men and women being joined, but don't use a two thousand year old religious term that so many value to describe it, when it is not.

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:07 pm

No.
carson.wgkt wrote:
s.in wrote:
carson.wgkt wrote:

Think -> Post.

I was considerate. I considered the voting results on Happy marriage. I considered the men and women killed everyday in other countries for being Happy. I considered the use of areligious term being used to describe and unreligious act. I have no issue with Happy men and women being joined, but don't use a two thousand year old religious term that so many value to describe it, when it is not.  

carson.wgkt
Rank 0
Send Message

In US marriage is civil and the type of people you mentioned wouldn't be on DDTANK in the first place

carson.wgkt

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:39 pm

No.
s.in wrote:
carson.wgkt wrote:
s.in wrote:
carson.wgkt wrote:

Think -> Post.

carson.wgkt
Rank 0
Send Message

In US marriage is civil and the type of people you mentioned wouldn't be on DDTANK in the first place  

What do you mean by "Civil?" Gahy Marriage is only allowed to be performed in 8 states, and is only recognized by 10. Also, what do you mean by "people you mentioned wouldn't be on DDTank?" Muslims and Christians play DDTank, I'm sure. You're lost.

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:50 pm

No.
carson.wgkt wrote:
s.in wrote:
carson.wgkt wrote:
s.in wrote:
carson.wgkt wrote:

Think -> Post.

carson.wgkt
Rank 0
Send Message

What do you mean by "Civil?" Gahy Marriage is only allowed to be performed in 8 states, and is only recognized by 10. Also, what do you mean by "people you mentioned wouldn't be on DDTank?" Muslims and Christians play DDTank, I'm sure. You're lost.  

nevermind you're right people could get killed