wktmarine

Rank 0
wktmarine
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:16 pm

just an idea

kick off the new year in style
2013 is almost upon us....why not kick off the new year with everyone getting 2013 FP.
and maybe bring Nina Lambert into play. have seen every other hero but her and the newly added ones.

please give feed back on this
Advertisement

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:19 pm
I'll stick with Memphis's idea - Make all shop prices 2013 gold :3

wktmarine

Rank 0
wktmarine
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:27 pm
no thats a terrible idea i like mine more

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedDec 30, 2012 9:59 pm
As much as I want Nina Lambert I hope she never shows up.

jeff_turnbull

Rank 0
jeff_turnbull
PostedDec 31, 2012 10:57 am   Last edited by jeff_turnbull on Apr 10, 2013 12:48 pm. Edited 1 time in total

wktmarine

Rank 0
wktmarine
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:06 am
what i dont understand is why not give everyone including those that cant spend money on this game a chance to get Nina.
i understand that yes with big spenders she would be powerful.. but as i have seen all RB2 heros can carry around 250k troops....most of these "big spenders" already have 5 or more rb2 heros. that is well over 1mil troops on the field. will 1 "too powerful hero" make that big of a difference?

what about those that cant spend money on this game? they do the gm weekly and get holy water and spirit stones from them and RB2 this "too powerful hero"...look at that they can be happy they have the "best hero" in the game and maybe when they get a chance and can spend money on this game they will.

that will also probably bring life back to GoldenAge. see so many players quit so often because they cant get heros and are surrounded by spenders getting epics from tiers.
from my point of view from what i have seen in my time playing this game is aeria seems to favor the spenders.

im not a big spender and when i started i didnt spend anything on this game until i got my first epic hero.

wktmarine

Rank 0
wktmarine
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:17 am
here is a thought....means think about it for a second and let it sink in.

this is a game that is supposed to be fun and that everyone should be able to enjoy*or am i wrong

why is it that every time a suggestion is made everyone always thinks of the "big spenders"

where are the thoughts on everyone not just the "big spenders"

if you dont want a certain hero then by all means dont try to get that hero*but there are alot that do want Nina....and some of those players that do want her cant spend money on this game for whatever reason and it isnt fair to everyone when you only think of "big spenders"

but hey i am just a peon playing this game

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:35 am
Because if you put 1 Nina Lambert with some of the biggest spenders in the game then you pretty much kill off the game. A fully maxed / rebirthed Nina would be OP compared to anything else out there. She could and would be used for any position you want since she is 5k/5k/5k at base talents. They really should just remove Nina from the game completely or at least remove her from the option for players to get her.

I would prefer there to be a better balance between P2P and F2P but giving out Nina is only going to benefit P2P and there would be no chance for the F2P to compete.

cbrady1973

Rank 0
cbrady1973
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:42 am

Re: just an idea

kick off the new year in style
wktmarine wrote:
2013 is almost upon us....why not kick off the new year with everyone getting 2013 FP.
and maybe bring Nina Lambert into play. have seen every other hero but her and the newly added ones.

please give feed back on this  
yes that is a very good idea Smile

wktmarine

Rank 0
wktmarine
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:55 am
KenderTDS wrote:
Because if you put 1 Nina Lambert with some of the biggest spenders in the game then you pretty much kill off the game. A fully maxed / rebirthed Nina would be OP compared to anything else out there. She could and would be used for any position you want since she is 5k/5k/5k at base talents. They really should just remove Nina from the game completely or at least remove her from the option for players to get her.

I would prefer there to be a better balance between P2P and F2P but giving out Nina is only going to benefit P2P and there would be no chance for the F2P to compete.  

again only thinking of "big spenders".....really the "big spenders" have alot of heros right?..... for example there are a few that have 9 RB2 heros that can hold 250k troops thats 2.2mil troop capacity. the troops alone kill the game.

so your way of thinking is those that arent "big spenders" shouldnt have a chance....let the big spenders control the game and only think about what bad could happen.

im not a big spender but i bet that if you had just a RB2 Nina against me i would win.
but yeah when is there battles (other than friendlies setting them up) where there is only 1 hero attacking?
every battle and war i have seen is everyone throwing everything they have into the battle.....but Nina is "too powerful" for non spenders to have a chance at.

btw i can go on for days on this topic.........try thinking of players other than "big spenders" and you will see my logic.