Spooky999

Rank 2
Spooky999
PostedDec 30, 2012 7:40 pm

The Perfect Lapisia Scam

So i stupidly lost a Worship Light sword [18] after agreeing to buy a [19] enchant off trade chat

The player had a 3 chev pvp rank and was in a top guild or so it appeared he actually used a guild which at first glance appeared to be Cunning Stunts but wasnt actually that guild

he seemed very honest, and believable i would add that had Aeria reapplied the [19] enchant i lost due to the P Lapisia W/H Cube glich i wouldn't of needed to buy another and so i wouldnt be in this situation

toons name Widow.- I have a lot of SS so i imagine this account will be banned whether i get the dagger back is a different matter

The dagger was a worship light sword [18] water 2 int 6 linked it has a rec wise base i will attempt to find a SS of the item

If you are offered it please take SS and send it to me or post it up here it would be great find out out who is buying up these alt accounts and scamming people they are clearly not concerned about the account which means all the proceeds/items are being filtered along into an other account.

Most of all please be careful there are so many great and honest people out there, but we are at a point where distinguishing them is pretty much impossible and while ever aeria chooses not to make a stance on matter such as this we will always be open to these scammers

Advertisement

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:02 pm
you wont get your dagger back and prob you will see him playing around
iv reported allot of dualboxing peps in token raid and saw them playing even if in some ss they agreed they are dual boxing ... hence they were not doing anything wrong it seems ...

so for your problem id say he will get unhurt cuz you did not read how to use properly the enhancement

snaruwilliams

Rank 1
snaruwilliams
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:06 pm
Sorry bro

It's a difficult situation for both sellers and buyers.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:17 pm
I know that this may be a bit late for you.... but I will say it for everyone else...

DO NOT TRADE YOUR GEAR TO SOMEONE ELSE TO ENCHANT

If you do this, you are not likely to ever get it back, and should not be surprised if they just take the item and walk away. So again...

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:28 pm
iAmYou. wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
I know that this may be a bit late for you.... but I will say it for everyone else...

If you do this, you are not likely to ever get it back, and should not be surprised if they just take the item and walk away. So again...

then how, we (as 1-15 20-30 non AP buyers) get the enchants to [20]?  

Giving people your stuff may result in your losing your stuff. If you lose your stuff, you not only don't get higher enchants, you lose what you had. This is not formula for success, it is a formula for failure. I cant stop you from doing it.. but I am telling you what you should expect up front.

cdcutinhalf5

Rank 2
cdcutinhalf5
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:28 pm
iAmYou. wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

u don't, unless u decide to buy AP
isn't aeria wonderful Very Happy

<a>Photobucket</a>

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:31 pm
cdcutinhalf5 wrote:
iAmYou. wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Try this thread. They are also not the first (despite the thread name).

snaruwilliams

Rank 1
snaruwilliams
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:35 pm
Superman0X wrote:
cdcutinhalf5 wrote:
iAmYou. wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Try this thread. They are also not the first (despite the thread name).  

How about some realistic options Rolling Eyes

Really your using someones fluke as a replacement for reliable service, people have burned hundreds if not thousands of lapisa to to get high enchants all of which fail. Why did you even add placeholders then.

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:41 pm
snaruwilliams wrote:

Really your using someones fluke as a replacement for reliable service, people have burned hundreds if not thousands of lapisa to to get high enchants all of which fail. Why did you even add placeholders then.  

Fair enough. This is not actually enchant related. Let me rephrase this:

DO NOT TRADE YOUR GEAR TO SOMEONE ELSE If you do, you may not get it back.

Warning labels generally exist because someone has done something that did not turn out as they expected. I am giving a clear statement, to prevent people from losing their stuff. Here, let me give you a real life example:

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:45 pm
Superman where is the warning label on mboxes that the highest prize in it has the lowest chance to obtain?

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!