fahadanwar0001

Rank 0
fahadanwar0001
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Level 14 Sprite Collection Practice

The Horn of Departure - Aruka
1) Should I do "Level 14 Sprite Collection Practice" or skip it for a while?

Problem is in this quest is it asks me not to release Aruka till I complete "Level 30 Sprite Return Training" Quest. This Level 30 quest is missing in "Quest Activity, Adventure Log".

Advertisement

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:37 pm
In GMTenring's Bug Reporting topic, here under General Discussion, you will notice in the Bug Report Status Form that there is a bug currently listed as "Under Review" for "Missing Tutorial Quests," so it is possible that what you are experiencing is this bug.

fahadanwar0001

Rank 0
fahadanwar0001
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:16 pm

In Bug Report Status Forum, I seen it, s link, that there some missing Tutorial Quests and it's under review which was back in Dec 17th 2013.

I guess I'll skip Level 14 quest for now till Level 30 Quest become available to do with it.

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:21 pm
There has only been one maintenance since then, since maintenance typically occurs only once per week. It takes some time for bugs to be investigated and then fixed, so just hang in there. (:

freemclays

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
freemclays
PostedDec 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Re: Level 14 Sprite Collection Practice

fahadanwar0001 wrote:

Problem is in this quest is it asks me not to release Aruka till I complete "Level 30 Sprite Return Training" Quest. This Level 30 quest is missing in "Quest Activity, Adventure Log".  

The quests regarding the sprite Aruka are one at a time. This means you have to finish one to get the next one. The last quest of this "series" is to release the sprite and get a letter from the sprite king, so you can go on with your quests, there's nothing wrong with it.

As for quests not appearing, from what I understood, it's that all quests disappear, or never appear at all, not having one or two missing, but yeah, you can finish your quest without any worries.

fahadanwar0001

Rank 0
fahadanwar0001
PostedDec 31, 2012 7:42 pm

I completed Level 5 to 24 of "Tutorial Guide" quests (Except Level 14), should I really do Level 14 Quest now or wait till after Server Maintenance is done and Level 30 "Sprite Return Training" Quest is available in the Adventure Log Book.

If I do Level 14 Quest now and max out it's exp bar, release it back to nature and get a "Embarrassing Letter" from Sprite King, will Level 30 quest pop up for me to do and complete?

freemclays

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
freemclays
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:03 pm

fahadanwar0001 wrote:
I completed Level 5 to 24 of "Tutorial Guide" quests (Except Level 14), should I really do Level 14 Quest now or wait till after Server Maintenance is done and Level 30 "Sprite Return Training" Quest is available in the Adventure Log Book.

If I do Level 14 Quest now and max out it's exp bar, release it back to nature and get a "Embarrassing Letter" from Sprite King, will Level 30 quest pop up for me to do and complete?  

As I tried explaining in my previous post, you won't get the quest to release Aruka untill you finish the level 14 quest and all other sprite related quests which you'll unlock after doing that. It won't just magically appear after maintenance, you're not suffering from the quest loss bug/glitch/whatever that we currently have.

I'm not sure if it's my explanation or that you're not understanding, but I'll just try with a practical example... First, you get the level 14 quest to get 6 Uncut Gemstones, once you finish that quest you get another quest to collect a certain salvaging material(Airy Crystal Powder) from training. Once that quest is finished, you get yet another quest to salvage an item for actual salvaging materials(Spirit Crystal), after that you have a quest to craft a sword(Sprite's Well-Made Iron Sword) and after all that, you get the quest to release Aruka. Not sure if I mentioned all the quests involving Aruka, but I hope that clears this up for you.

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:27 am
If you finish and turn in the lvl 14 quest you will automatically get the next quest like freemclays said. So it's normal that you don't have the lvl 30 release quest yet. There are a few quests you will have to do before you get the release quest.

This means that, if you still have the lvl 14 quest, you're not suffering the "Missing Tutorial Quests" bug.

BlAcKwAr30

Rank 0
BlAcKwAr30
PostedApr 22, 2013 12:09 am

fahadanwar0001 wrote:

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
PostedApr 22, 2013 12:48 am
Please do not necro old threads.

Posted By Aeria Mobile