Sword2332

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Re: the STUPID island war

deals
MIQUA1 wrote:
i think you should stay out of the backroom deals , i like to think i fight with honor every time i enter a conflict . all deals made this way are ALWAYS twisted in some way or another, either make ya deals in wc where EVERYONE can see em or just stop doing it . I have NEVER felt bad about meltting a city until this last battle for the island , im sure im like many in the battle that dident find out the details until after the fight ...........its just my opinion that backroom deals SUCK !..........MIKESALL  

Yeah, that's why I think that any treaties/agreements should be put on the forums.

Vancelent
Advertisement

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:35 pm
poort33 wrote:
Moan Moan Moan is all isee take it gen dont like being burned theres a surprise  

Hmmm my point is proven here.

poort33

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:47 pm
and cat dont try preach all high and mighty we all know what gen do when it comes to agreements my saints were burned for trying to get them to hold to the last agreement so dont start preaching like you guys are all holy in fact this whole situation would have never have arisen if syn had stuck to the server agreement they made in the first place

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 05, 2013 6:29 pm
LOL not being high and mighty nor am I preaching i just pointing out something i noticed. I will leave being high and mighty and preaching to the grudge bearers and drama queens and kings. Thanks poort you just keep proving my point over and over and over again. Care to continue. This also seems to make me wonder if this wasn't elaborate plan to make Genesis to pay for some thing that happened ages ago. Kepp digging that hole Poort.

poort33

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 6:43 pm
i think my point is made for all that know what happened syn broke the deal we all made the first time when i took exception they burned the whole alliance for it hardly in a position to complain i would suggest

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 05, 2013 6:51 pm
Are you saying this was plan to pit legacy and Genesis against each other? Sure sounds like it.

poort33

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:27 pm
legacy and gen were already against each other that was obvious from the start of teh server my plan as you very well know was to pit origin and synergy against legacy thus we would have a good fight but you and the guys ya called leaders screwed that one big time

poort33

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:28 pm
and thrice dont pretend you didnt know that

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:19 pm
I didn't do anything and what my leadership does or doesn't do is for good reason and something they have answered for, but Poort I think you need to realize this isn't like 3-5 months ago and this is now noone cares what happened back then. I could care less that you have done nothing but hold grudges, drama and cause problems. Really you need to grow up instead of dwelling what happened in the past. Now everyone we see what the real issue in the server is. Its up to those in charge what they going to do about the issue. Have fun.

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedJan 06, 2013 8:00 am
serasocial wrote:
LOL not being high and mighty nor am I preaching i just pointing out something i noticed. I will leave being high and mighty and preaching to the grudge bearers and drama queens and kings. Thanks poort you just keep proving my point over and over and over again. Care to continue. This also seems to make me wonder if this wasn't elaborate plan to make Genesis to pay for some thing that happened ages ago. Kepp digging that hole Poort.  

Poort You and I have gone over this countless times. The reason you were burned was for ploting to attack us. The reason you were kicked is not steping down as we agreed when you took over tristar Per our agreement. Also you cast a vote to betray your kingdom is what set everything in motion. It doesnt matter your vote failed and you didnt quit to join a Rival (at the time) Kingdom. Its kinda like beating a dead horse but I will go over it again.
Leadership spoke about how to move forward. We said we would stay out of the war unless Origin wanted to merge together so we would get the server back in line and ensure after that war was over the end of 2v1 would also be over. You were MIA most of the time while this was going on so I spoke with your elder before I went out of town AND spoke with you for a hour or so. I also emailed you about what was going on before I went on vacation. When I got back I found that you cast a vote to betray your kingdom. You were not online for days after I got back and things went south after that.
Your stuck on blaming it on protecting your people. We were a kingdom everyone in it is your people not just your allaince. So all of your actions effected everyone in it. Also as we spoke about already it was a crap week for both of us so when 2 players speak after getting hella back news on both sides in RL then game drama the outcome isnt very good. Everytime we speak about this you and I agree what was down was the result of both of us Not 1 blame but 2. Then weeks later its Syns fault only.