PostedJan 05, 2013 12:36 pm
Why stay with losers V? ROFLAMO WidowMaker
Advertisement

LazyMed

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 1:09 pm
Dusty0001 wrote:
Brutus99 wrote:
This is a WAR game! That is what i was told when stuff that happened to me that i didn't like. Now when stuff you don't like happens you whine about it, make posts here annonomously and use other rather cowardly tactics. People come and go in these types of games all the time...it's called real life. If they chose to leave because they got their butts kicked oh well...that's part of the game also. The game is set up they way it is set up. If you don't like it leave. If it turns into farmville then guess what? Time to find a new game for all. If you stay have fun!

WidowMaker  

Losing and having cities burnt isn't the problem. What people find annoying is thinking you can safely take a break from the game and then returning to find everything burning. Its agreeing a set of rules for a limited conflict and when things are going against legacy they are bent and broken such as a neutral inactive city from an alt account is suddenly used by yourselves to clear a bandit village or is placed in alert trapping our troops. You've no need to do it so why bother.

I only started enjoying this game again when I stopped trusting anything legacy say as it is obviously all part of your plan to control all four maps. I think if others did the same they probably wouldn't be getting so upset and leaving.

BTW What cowardly tactics are you referring to?  

i think you have legacy confused with synergy... should ask your top players about alts.
do you even know what alliance your even in? LoL

LazyMed

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 1:11 pm
_Mighty_ wrote:
Dusty0001 wrote:
obviously all part of your plan to control all four maps.  

What do you mean? We haven't invaded EW....  

*cough* yet.....

<a></a>

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedJan 05, 2013 1:21 pm
Don't want to participate a lot in this holywar. Just want to mention. When Titans were created, Legacy were opened for discussions. Synergy guys (including our former members) just came to us, TKO, and burned down. Allowed us to restore and hit again. And again. Hello, newcomers from merged server, we already own one map and want to own this too, so get out, lol. This is the reason why I feel no pity for Syn, even though I don't see the trigger situation as a fair one. And after we finally collapsed and merged to ST, all I see in this kingdom is just pleasant friendly atmosphere.

P.S. And excuse me, Synergy has very strong members either.
P.P.S. As for keeping the game from stagnation - I can't think current situation will be changed soon. In ANY case there will be one-two strongest powers that will own or divide all four maps. Maybe it's just needs some new content. Maybe just more space in sandbox to play.

_Mighty_

Rank 2
PostedJan 05, 2013 1:31 pm
nortael wrote:
Don't want to participate a lot in this holywar. Just want to mention. When Titans were created, Legacy were opened for discussions. Synergy guys (including our former members) just came to us, TKO, and burned down. Allowed us to restore and hit again. And again. Hello, newcomers from merged server, we already own one map and want to own this too, so get out, lol. This is the reason why I feel no pity for Syn, even though I don't see the trigger situation as a fair one. And after we finally collapsed and merged to ST, all I see in this kingdom is just pleasant friendly atmosphere.

P.S. And excuse me, Synergy has very strong members either.
P.P.S. As for keeping the game from stagnation - I can't think current situation will be changed soon. In ANY case there will be one-two strongest powers that will own or divide all four maps. Maybe it's just needs some new content. Maybe just more space in sandbox to play.  

I love your sig....I may have to play with photoshop to create one like yours*ty for the inspiration

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.

Dusty0001

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 1:59 pm
LazyMed wrote:
Dusty0001 wrote:
Brutus99 wrote:
This is a WAR game! That is what i was told when stuff that happened to me that i didn't like. Now when stuff you don't like happens you whine about it, make posts here annonomously and use other rather cowardly tactics. People come and go in these types of games all the time...it's called real life. If they chose to leave because they got their butts kicked oh well...that's part of the game also. The game is set up they way it is set up. If you don't like it leave. If it turns into farmville then guess what? Time to find a new game for all. If you stay have fun!

WidowMaker  

Losing and having cities burnt isn't the problem. What people find annoying is thinking you can safely take a break from the game and then returning to find everything burning. Its agreeing a set of rules for a limited conflict and when things are going against legacy they are bent and broken such as a neutral inactive city from an alt account is suddenly used by yourselves to clear a bandit village or is placed in alert trapping our troops. You've no need to do it so why bother.

I only started enjoying this game again when I stopped trusting anything legacy say as it is obviously all part of your plan to control all four maps. I think if others did the same they probably wouldn't be getting so upset and leaving.

BTW What cowardly tactics are you referring to?  

i think you have legacy confused with synergy... should ask your top players about alts.
do you even know what alliance your even in? LoL  

No confusion, I understand all the top players use alts.

Its a shame you felt the need to take my post completely out of context. Synergy were pretty disciplined about enforcing rules as others can't or will not we should probably find another way of keeping things interesting. I think the comment about new content is probably a good place to start.

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:23 pm
ok i been trying to refrain from posting but its making me sick that everyone is at each other throats. I have no issue with Legacy or being burned or being burnt its fun either way. KInda enjoy being frienemies with Legacy. i have friends in legacy I have enemies in Legacy. I guess i need to point out some things. Papabear brought legacy in after one hour into negotiations after he fouled on the island. Borislav has a history of one hating both Legacy and Genesis Hates genesis more than Legacy. Several Members in Borislav have a history of "misunderstandings" when things don't go their own way. Borislav started this conflict but yet has shown up very minimally in the fights basically sitting back and letting Legacy fight it out with Genesis. Even in this thread they are quiet and not defending their position too much its mainly been Genesis and Legacy. Maybe its time to connect the dots. Cat

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:35 pm
to clear something up- by fouled i meant saying he wanted to fight but then ninjaed the wonder.

Dusty0001

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 4:49 pm
I think cat easily wins the battle of the sigs. Mighty that makes my eyes hurt

poort33

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:19 pm
Moan Moan Moan is all isee take it gen dont like being burned theres a surprise