LazyMed

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:07 pm
sorry, only stacks of extinguishers.. want some to put those enemy fires out? =o

<a></a>
Advertisement

viczee

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:28 pm
There is a good reason why members of Legacy kingdom stay in Legacy and those who used to be Synergy that defected to Legacy remain here as part of Legacy family in perfect harmony.

Truth will always reveal itself.

Bish

LazyMed

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:32 pm
u lied, u said they went to hello kitty D:

<a></a>

Brutus99

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:51 pm
This is a WAR game! That is what i was told when stuff that happened to me that i didn't like. Now when stuff you don't like happens you whine about it, make posts here annonomously and use other rather cowardly tactics. People come and go in these types of games all the time...it's called real life. If they chose to leave because they got their butts kicked oh well...that's part of the game also. The game is set up they way it is set up. If you don't like it leave. If it turns into farmville then guess what? Time to find a new game for all. If you stay have fun!

WidowMaker

LazyMed

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:55 pm
heh Qui likes farmville, thats why she plays this game =D

<a></a>

lovers666

Rank 0
lovers666
PostedJan 04, 2013 11:07 pm
Brutus99 wrote:
This is a WAR game! That is what i was told when stuff that happened to me that i didn't like. Now when stuff you don't like happens you whine about it, make posts here annonomously and use other rather cowardly tactics. People come and go in these types of games all the time...it's called real life. If they chose to leave because they got their butts kicked oh well...that's part of the game also. The game is set up they way it is set up. If you don't like it leave. If it turns into farmville then guess what? Time to find a new game for all. If you stay have fun!

WidowMaker  

Irony.
That is all.

Thank you FireSong For The Signature

Sword2332

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:44 am
Brutus99 wrote:

WidowMaker  

Some people quit the game, others jump ship. Right Widow? LOL

Vancelent

Dusty0001

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 7:38 am
Brutus99 wrote:

WidowMaker  

Losing and having cities burnt isn't the problem. What people find annoying is thinking you can safely take a break from the game and then returning to find everything burning. Its agreeing a set of rules for a limited conflict and when things are going against legacy they are bent and broken such as a neutral inactive city from an alt account is suddenly used by yourselves to clear a bandit village or is placed in alert trapping our troops. You've no need to do it so why bother.

I only started enjoying this game again when I stopped trusting anything legacy say as it is obviously all part of your plan to control all four maps. I think if others did the same they probably wouldn't be getting so upset and leaving.

BTW What cowardly tactics are you referring to?

_Mighty_

Rank 2
PostedJan 05, 2013 11:14 am
Dusty0001 wrote:
obviously all part of your plan to control all four maps.  

What do you mean? We haven't invaded EW....

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.

MIQUA1

Rank 0
MIQUA1
PostedJan 05, 2013 11:29 am

the STUPID island war

deals
i think you should stay out of the backroom deals , i like to think i fight with honor every time i enter a conflict . all deals made this way are ALWAYS twisted in some way or another, either make ya deals in wc where EVERYONE can see em or just stop doing it . I have NEVER felt bad about meltting a city until this last battle for the island , im sure im like many in the battle that dident find out the details until after the fight ...........its just my opinion that backroom deals SUCK !..........MIKESALL

in the game of life, there are no timeouts .