s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedDec 30, 2012 11:49 am
tomerelazar wrote:
sanjayvishal wrote:
Disliking Pakiman is like disliking Chuck Norris....  

Than F Chuck Norris
Btw,who is chuck norris?  

-,-
ur dad Very Happy

minime:3
Advertisement

skaterdebcn

Rank 4
skaterdebcn
PostedDec 30, 2012 12:08 pm
yaseenmalik wrote:

Haha sure it started with your SS but once we had some nice enjoyable conversations, it turned into this Razz People skills ftw. Smile He loved me so much he gave me room 4 ! haha ;D all haxxers love me. Razz

And Sanvis.. I love you man : D  
I also talked with that guy, he is nice person and Loled so hard with him xD. He stoled room 1 and wrote as tittle 'Write Fu** And I Will Give you Room1' and started to see high ranks trying to write Fu** xD. he offered me room 1 but I had to leave.

I want this guy around wolfteam. xD

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedDec 30, 2012 1:52 pm
skaterdebcn wrote:
yaseenmalik wrote:

Haha sure it started with your SS but once we had some nice enjoyable conversations, it turned into this Razz People skills ftw. Smile He loved me so much he gave me room 4 ! haha ;D all haxxers love me. Razz

I also talked with that guy, he is nice person and Loled so hard with him xD. He stoled room 1 and wrote as tittle 'Write Fu** And I Will Give you Room1' and started to see high ranks trying to write Fu** xD. he offered me room 1 but I had to leave.

Yeah he really was a nice friendly lad. I want him around too Very Happy He gave me room 4 too! And i talked in this room for about 30 minutes! He was very entertaining...

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:28 pm
yaseenmalik wrote:
skaterdebcn wrote:
yaseenmalik wrote:

Yeah he really was a nice friendly lad. I want him around too Very Happy He gave me room 4 too! And i talked in this room for about 30 minutes! He was very entertaining...  
really sorry to disapoint u but it wasnt more there 7 mins...

i know after i went out u talked 2 more mins

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:33 pm
tomerelazar wrote:
yaseenmalik wrote:
skaterdebcn wrote:
yaseenmalik wrote:

really sorry to disapoint u but it wasnt more there 7 mins...

i know after i went out u talked 2 more mins  

Maybe they talked in F5...