fayXrae

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:44 am   Last edited by fayXrae on Jan 19, 2013 9:57 pm. Edited 2 times in total

do not read

ignore, ignore~
This is written by two people and will be color coated so you can tell which is which. (We're switching off on paragraphs.) You can call the red writing author "Fay writer", the blue, "Rae writer". Feedback and constructive criticism are welcome Very Happy. But please ignore any grammatical errors/ us not formatting the dialog.

Chapter 1: A World Turned Upside Down
I sat quietly next to my overly dramatic parents, as they pretend to cry in front of everyone on my funeral. How I ended up in the casket? It started when my brother got scouted into Maiku Academy, a special academy for “talented” people. Upon receiving the letter, the next day, my brother ran away from home leaving a message saying, “They are crazy.” In order to cover lies after lies, my parents begged me to pretend to go in for my brother or else, we all died by the government order. Maiku’s summon is absolute in our country. What else can I do, but to stare at my supposedly dead body? Next week, I start my life as a boy.

In a way, I really wanted to feel pissed off at my parents for their go-lucky attitudes once we got home. Yet they have the guts to feel happy for me?? Everything I’ve worked for up until now is going to be thrown away for me to pick up this façade my selfish brother’s left for me. Not to mention that my parents had already packed my brother’s belongings in place of mine, and the plane departing was taking place in two hours. I stood in my room and leaned against the wall which had been repainted multiple times from more experimental days. Although my room was the same as it’d ever been, I felt stripped of every single belonging there that I once claimed my own. Caught up in the moment, I crouched next to the bedside and flipped through some photos of my friends who I may never see again as myself. Tears stung at my eyes and tempted to fall---yet I was interrupted. “FAY WE’RE LEAVING NOW!” called my mother’s voice from downstairs. There was no longer time to mourn.

I took one last look at the house as Fay, staring at it want to make me wonder, was all the happiness memories I had once also a lie created by my parents. “Hey Rae!” I turn around to the caller, thought my brother have came back to rescue me from Hard, but instead, I found one of my brother’s school friend, Judith. She slams her body into me, giving me a human warmth hug. I stepped one step back to keep us from falling, “I’m sorry about your sister.” I didn’t return her hug, I push her away a little, giving her emotionless expression and nodded. I tuned her out as soon as she let go and keeps on talking about Rae’s sister, me. “Oh Fay, there…” Mom stopped as soon as she saw Judith in front of me. “Judith, dear, here to send Rae off?”

She grinned then gave an unstable nod, a second too soon. I was never a fan of my brother’s friends, so I tended to avoid them at all costs. But this… with an attitude like his, did Rae really have that many girls chasing after him?! The car-ride to the airport was also less than enjoyable. So my ‘sister’ just died right? Then where the Hard did she get the right to start coming onto me now?? I assumed she wanted to take advantage of Rae in this vulnerable state; as I’m acting much quieter than his usual eccentric self. Hence I dreaded every moment of being crammed into the back seat of the SUV between her and my crowding luggage. The excruciatingly uncomfortable brushing of arms and snuggling of sorts continued until she actually mustered the audacity to attempt lacing her gross, chubby, overheated fingers with mine. That’s when I lost it.

“STOP THE CAR!” I yelled. Immediately the car jerked to a stop, making all of us jerk forward, following a loud bang behind us and a far away car honking. “Oh wow,” Judith exclaimed as she stared in front of us. I looked where she was looking at, thinking my parents sudden stop has gotten us in an accident, but instead I saw few car in front of us has their engine off and won’t start. I quickly looked at right, left and back of us, those car have everything off too. The cause of bang came from 3 cars behind us, crashing right into the one before him. I panic and forgot to use a deep voice, “Mom? Why…” Few second later, all the cars surround us, including ours started its engine. “We better go.” Dad answer in a monotone voice and gave a stern look at my mother.

As for the remainder of the time in the car, Judith’s obnoxious behavior changed to something rather nervous. Though I was at a loss for what had taken place moments before, the silence somewhat relieved me. Quiet was an aspect of my usual life that the past week had desperately lacked. I expected Judith to come to her senses by the time we arrived at the airport but reality proved to be quite the contrary. I felt a cold detachment from my father as he and Judith stayed in the car as my mom guided me into the building which felt to me like some prison. After a kiss from my mother, a teary goodbye and the usual procedures that taking flight has, I found myself being shoved about in a busy Friday afternoon’s line. Yet just as the man verified my ticket, beyond some dozing heads and jetlagged grumps, my eyes met with someone’s near at the entrance. These eyes were more than familiar, however; physically, they were my own. My understanding like a puzzle in a blender, the crowd moved me along.
Chapter 2: A Mistake

“Gate 12…gate 12…” I murmured to myself as I glance around the airport. My eyes pinpointed at the parents who is trying to get their children to stay still. I cannot help but to let one of my tears fall, as I remembering the trip that our family went for vacation. “FLIGHT 2393, Boarding to New York, Gate 9 now boarding, FLIGHT 2393, Boarding to New York, Gate 9 now boarding” The flight attendant announcement perked myself back to reality. “Right, Gate 12…Gate 12…” I continued on searching for my gate. “Oooph” All my paper work including my airplane ticket fell down, as someone slam into me, or either I wasn’t looking where I was walking. “Ah, sorry Miss!” Miss? I questioned to myself. “No, it’s okay, but I’m…” I try to correct him, but interrupted by another announcement, “Flight 102, Gate 12, Maiku’s Academy Student Please Report to arrival gate. Flight 102….” Oh no! I’m going to miss my plane. I quickly gather all the paper on the ground, “Your one of Maiku’s student? No way.” The boy exclaimed and looked at me from head to toe. “Aren’t you…” I interrupt him, “Look here!” I snatch off my plane ticket off his hand. “I’m a boy! And I’m late because of you.” I accused him. I walk pass him as if nothing has happen. “Hey boy,” he emphasized the last word. For some reason, I turn around and glared at him as I notice a smirk in his face. He dares to give me a smirk?! “Gate 12” He pointed a small entrance behind him with few kids. “Hmph!” I just walks right pass him once again to gate 12. Before going in, the last thing I heard was his friend calling him, “Jordon, we have work to do.” The next thing I know, the whole airport having an emergency alert.

The exit I was headed for was now being blocked by two intimidating guards. ****, ****… I began to panic, standing there petrified in my place. In the patronizing seconds that followed I had to come up with something to save me having a panic attack on the spot. I noticed the Jordon guy and his friends moving in a certain direction. Perhaps where the airport gathers the people in a situation like this? As I unconsciously began to follow them, one thing registered with me—I instantly felt like an idiot. Their marine blue blazers with pockets rimmed of gold resembled mine; well perhaps a bit more than merely ‘resembled’. Hence I ran to the little group but bit too hastily and loud though, as they immediately all turned to see me. My face must have contorted into that of some dumbfounded kid when all except ‘Jordon’ burst out laughing upon seeing my frazzled appearance. “Wait…I-” was interrupted yet again.”This was the newbie you were t-talking about?” one of his friends choked out. “This petite little…” his friends continued laughing. “Just let him follow us.” Jordon broke in, in a stable voice. The crew silenced and continued their unfittingly calm stroll in the hazardous situation. I trailed after them obediently, all while clenching my fists in my pockets in order to suppress my anger. I should’ve taken some acting lessons from my brother, when I still could’ve. Humiliation was always absent from Rae’s wacko list of emotions.

They seem to be ignores my presences as they ramble about something I can’t follow. “The anonymous caller?” Dark hair with a small ponytail at the end asked. “Negative.” The short guy quickly replied. “The report?” The questions and answer between those two lasted about 2 minute, until I zoned them out and continued to look around what is happening with everyone. Jordon, who was silent for a while was also surveying the surrounding like me. Though, my eyes might have stay at Jordon for far too long, he lean down and whispered, “Do I catch your interest?” My eyes might have pop out if it wasn’t stuck to my face. “No…” I mumbled and looked down to my feet. I think he just did a small laugh. I must admit, he doesn’t look too bad, tan skin, loosely uncombed dark brown hair, and with blue eyes, it fits rightly with our school uniform, dark blue blazer and gold trimmed on the pocket. As we reached the main control center, I almost slam right into the boy in front of me, if Jordon haven’t stopped me. I stood at the glass railing watching the panic passenger downstairs moving quickly as the scared airport security guy explains the whole situation to them. In the far corner of the panic trail of people, there stood the exact person I saw before check in line for a few second before disappearing into the crowd again. I think I’m missing that idiot too much. He wouldn’t be here, he can’t be here.

Some words were exchanged between Jordon and his friends before they proceeded to run off in opposite directions, his four friends disappeared down the curved stairway and the narrow hallways behind us. Jordon’s behavior was beginning to become repetitive to me, the same ‘charming’ and ‘flirting’ tactics beginning to grow a pattern. I felt some comfort that at least, with him, I knew what to expect—whether it be so honorable or not. “You…ah, go wait in the restroom alright? You shouldn’t be around for this.” With my last few days being filled of things I wasn’t allowed to know piled on top of what I couldn’t understand, I didn’t want to end up missing this chance as well. Which brought forth my, “I think it’ll be fine for me to stay-“Jordon’s up until this point dandy expression had at last changed. I peered up at the now sinister seeming stranger in front of me. “Are we?” he cracked a smile making me uneasy. And in my loss for words, I didn’t oppose when he steered me in the direction of the bathroom; I scurried in.

I’m sick of being order to stay put and follows whatever they tell me. Neither as staying still inside an airport bathroom will help me find out anything. I need to make sure what I saw is real. It’s been half an hour, all the passenger, workers and attendants have evacuate the place. I ran down the small hallway and down the broken escalator to search for answers. According to the security guy we talked to, someone have hack into the airport computer security systems and cause a panic attack delaying all the flights coming in and out. The entire security camera has turned off and none of camera playback has captured the theft. If my memories proof me right, Governor Hue, also according to my brother pamphlet, he is Maiku’s Academy one of the honorable donor, came to this city for a visit. After few questions, the security guy got suspicious us and start accusing us for the causing the hectic, therefore, we ran before knowing if Governor Hue might be the reason for the cause of it. I ran across the lobby as fast as my leg can carried me to the direction I last saw my brother ran off to. I slow down my pace when I heard voices talking behind double door. “Eric Hue, no, its Governor Hue now right?” Jordon…? I walk closer to the door to listen. “W-what…do you think you are doing?” Governor replied weakly. “Oh this? What do you think Governor? Of course it’s to kill you.” Million of questions have pops right into my mind, I wanted to go in and ask, but my leg has stood frozen upon the word kill. “Don’t bother Governor, Jake and Andy isn’t around. I send them on a while goose chase.” He gave a sinister laugh. This doesn’t sound like the Jordon that I met earlier. “W-w-what? The emergency alert was your doing?” I need to run. Run far away from this Hard. That’s when I lost it, I heard Jordon said, “Too late to regrets, governor, everything you guys did to those innocent boys in Maiku’s Academy. You’re my first warning to them!” I close my eyes and cover the ears to zone out the pain. I might have let out a squeak, since the door pop open and there stood the mad Jordon. “You!” The last thing I saw was electricity surrounded me and yet Jordon looks perfectly fine as if there was a protective shield, then I black out on the floor.
Chapter 3:

I woke up from my 'slumber' that consisted of a thousand twisted visions of Jordon. The guy was hiding something; thoughts of it made me uneasy. What mattered now, however, was where the Hard I actually was. I'd been leaning against a less than cozy wall (?) for what seemed far longer than an hour. And with my whole body in protest, from ache and discomfort, I began to explore the pitch black room. It wasn't long before chaos, which was beginning to become normality for me, to strike again. After about ten seconds of tiptoeing about and groping at the walls, I had nearly toppled over a lamp stand. Little did I know that I'd receive such an appalling sight after searching through the cobwebs and flicking the switch. I yelped upon seeing two filthy rats at my feet. Instinctively I fell backwards and began to crawl away in the dimly lit hospital-like room; to my dismay, more began to swarm out from behind me. Suffering followed as an unkempt pile of hardback encyclopedia sized books nearly swallowed me whole. "What else is there, huh?!" I groaned in my distress. I stood, in hopes of finding a door out this time. Instead my foot was met with someone; it felt like I had stepped on an ankle of sorts. Hopping away in order not to step on them again somewhat worked, despite me being the one ending up tripping and crashing. I peered at the person sprawled on the floor. But sadly, it was still too dark to make anything out. "What a warm welcome." he spoke.

The light flicked on, blinding my eyes. I squints a bit to focus on the surrounding. Cobwebs everywhere, stacks of books lying on the floor, and rats….yes… rats. “Who...where am I?” I looked up at him ignoring the rats that scatter on the floor. He stood up and went to his desk and totally ignoring my presences. I stood up slowly, afraid to make the rats run around again. “What happen at the Airport?” I received no answer. I cringed, and grabbed the closest book and throw it at him. “HEY!” He yelled, though I think I made him mad instead. “Maiku Academy, don’t know what happen. Jordon just dump you here.” He gave me a glared before resuming whatever he was doing. I don’t think he’ll give me a school tour anytime. I looked on the floors, rats! I quickly ran out the door and slam the door shut. In front of the door reveal our name, Rae and Hank. I guess I live in there that now. Thinking about living in there makes me shiver.

I tried my best to absorb my surroundings so I might be able to find my way back here after doing some exploring. It should be a few days, at this point, until my ‘courses’ or whatever start. I peered down the corridor, though elegant it was surprisingly dead…and quiet for that matter. I wondered if all rooms were taken care in such a cruel manner. So I set off into the depths of the building. It was like a maze of sorts, circling, repeating patterns and dead ends; all while you were trying to go the opposite way. Even so, these had something more in common, the fact that the halls were all creepily deserted. I at least knew that I was far beyond the dormitories now, but I hadn’t the slightest idea of how to find my way back either. At last the pattern altered. I stood in a hallway with a single door at the end, with a window to boot. Curiosity pursued me and I peeked through the aqua tinted glass. Nothing. ‘If I can just…’ I thought to myself as my trembling fingers wrapped around the doorknob. I wasn’t the one to open it, however. The door ripped open and a swift hand pulled me in. Blinded still, I was thrown against the ground. Scream—and my mouth was covered by a chilling lanky hand. “Guessing you’re new here; to have been wandering these parts…Just listen.” They whispered before gently releasing me. My breath was caught in my throat. Uneven sobs came from various directions, something like the sound of guts spilling on tiled floors, eerie beeps from a machine. “WE SHOULDN’T HAVE TOO-“a voice broke the mould but was silenced with the crackling of bones. Having lost the will to listen to another second of this horror, I threw myself at where my sense direction told me the door I came through was. The same hand from before snatched at my ankle. Regardless, in my hysterics I broke free and crashed through the door. This wasn’t the same hallway from before but nonetheless I sprinted down it, burying my face in my palms to keep from sobbing. After running and running, I had ended up going outside without realizing it. When at last my legs failed on me and I collapsed I found myself surrounded by trees in… who knows where. I stared at the now night sky. My agony leads me to stay in that position without moving until someone shook my shoulder. “Don’t tell me you’re dead on your first day at Maiku.”

I stared up at the same looking eyes I have seen before. Couple seconds of silence as we stare at each other, I gave out a scream. I quickly sat up, making my blood flush up and causing a bit dizzy. “Whao, be careful there,” he steady me as he sat next to me with a questionability look. I have so many of questions to ask of him, so I just blurted out everything at once, “Jordon, what happen at the airport? Last I remember is I was trying to find...um… how did I end up here? What happen to the emergency?”I grab on to his sleeve. “Okay slow down, you seriously don’t remember?” I shook my head. I think he gave a sigh of relieve. Is that great to have me forget? I thought. “Story short, there was an emergency at the airport, we, my friend and I to went to check it out and try to find who. No we didn’t.” I guess he saw my question on my face and answer before I asked. “You panic and fainted and we have to bring you here.”I felt like he isn’t telling me the whole truth. He must be hiding something. “Enough question about that, but what about you?” I gave him a confused look. He continued, “What a girl doing in an all boy’s school?” He asked in a serious and scary look makes me want to blurt out the truth.

I stood and scanned my eyes over the young man before me who demanded answers that I hadn’t enough effort left to pursue. “I… do I look like I’m eager to be here? Obviously I’d rather not be. I didn’t choose any of these circumstances, so give me a break. Everything was taken from—““them.” Jordon twisted the direction of my sentence. “You’re getting it easier than most. Tell me how many of your family members or friends have all coincidentally died from some ‘crash’, ‘lack of luck’. The slightest suspicion of one of your relations and it’ll be cruelly cut. Your future is sold…” his vigorous ranting slowed as he clasped my collar. Now that I think of it, I had initially thought that it would take much longer to be able to get comfortable in this clothing. “The moment you get used to wearing this uniform.” Jordon had said his conclusion and started away from me. He is the suspicious one here—I’m sure my hands are squeaky clean compared to his, which are hidden deep in the pockets of his coat. Regardless of the complications though; …perhaps he was bipolar (with all of his episodes), but I couldn’t remember the last time I saw someone who looked as sad as Jordon did in those seconds. Plus the fact that I was lost in the middle of the night. “Wait up…” I said under my breath, catching up with him. Jordon tilted his head, “Can’t find the way back to your aristocrat roommate?”

Chapter 4

Standing in the middle of a long eerie hallway, I understood one thing; I have nowhere to go but to march on ahead. There was a hazy mist fog along the trail up ahead. I looked behind me, the hallway seem like it was spinning. I took one step forward, the floor feel cold; I look down, noticing that I was barefoot. I continued onward, taking notice of the surrounding. There isn’t much change, the mist making it hard to tell where I am. My legs kept slowly moving forward, but my brain want them to run, run away from any of this. I came to a stop, a tall double metal door stood in front. I pushed open it, revealing another hallway. This time, hallways fill with doors, doors revealing to no one knows where. My body continued stride onward to the last wooden door, but ponder a little, rather to open it or not. However, inside, there was a lot of synchronized beeping sound. In occasion, there would someone or something made a screeching sound or a high pitch screen. As my body ready to push it open, someone behind me seem to cover my mouth and nose with a cloth. I begin to struggled, screeching, scratching anything I can utter. I slam my foot hard behind me that was when I woke up. Panting, sweating, I sat up from my bed. I looked on my right, my roommate was sound asleep. On the side table, the clock only shows 5am in the morning. I just sat curl up in the bed, afraid to go back to sleep.

Hank then startled me by shifting and propping himself up on his elbow as he stared at me with tired eyes. He began to move out of his bed before I could ask what he was doing. “Is it really normal…” hank was now limply standing next to my bed. “…For someone to literarily sob all throughout the night?” he said in a monotone voice. My hands quickly met with my cheeks; I actually probably had been—how embarrassing. Too star-struck to speak I watched as he rummaged through some drawers in the shelf between our beds. I hadn’t thought about it before but, heh! And they called me girly… Hank had the physique of a prince. With rustled golden hair, fair skin and shiny aqua colored eyes. This borderline petite guy now stood with a small and suspicious bottle of black liquid in his hand. “This is for the both of us, alright? So be still.” My attempt to push him off me failed miserably. Despite my protest, I choked and swallowed that tasteless liquid that he forced on me. There was one thing I noticed before passing out, however. His hands felt the same as those that met with me in that room of Hard yesterday. The next thing I knew it was day and the clock was reading “1:00pm”. ****, overslept...but even with that, it was the most serene slumber I’d experienced ever since I left home. Unsettling with my sleepy self, a voice began to fill the room. There was a speaker system in here?! “To all of those new to enrolling in Maiku…”

“…Academy, please report to the Grand Hall in 15minute.” 15 minute? I thought. I don’t know where Grand Hall is. I quickly change and ran out of the room, but to find our dorm hall are empty once again. I walk from hallways after hallways; I still can’t able to find how to get to Grand Hall. Each hallways and lobby room are decorated extra replica as the next. As I was looking around, not noticing a person caring a bunch of books, I slam right into them; causing all the books to scatter everywhere. One even flew in the far corner of the room. I cussed silently before apologizing to the person. “Sorry.” I help gather some of his books. Most of the book title I don’t really understand, A New Way to Unlock, Beginner Hypnosis, or F~H34. “Here” I handed him the books. “Watch where you’re going?” And he rattles down the hall while trying to balance the books. Oh, forgot to ask, I turn around and yell, “Wait!” which, resulting him losing his balance and all the books was scattered on the ground. “What!” He gave me a glare and bend down to stacks up his books. Afraid to offend him again, I quickly blurt out, “Where’s Grand Hall?” He mumble something, but I can clearly hear him because the empty hall makes things loud and clear, “**** Newbie’s, can’t they find a map off their handbook?” Handbook?

I would’ve thanked the irritated guy if it wasn’t for him already being gone and me being extremely late. To my surprise there only looked to be about ten newbies like me—was the acceptance rate really that low? Then again, was there even an acceptance rate to begin with? I was beginning to get the feeling that all of the money people put into attempting to get accepted Maiku was a dirty hoax. You got recruited into this shady business or had complete abstinence from it. “Excuse me“I said to what looked to be a supervisor. “Aye...God is it that hard to get into place?” He groaned. Well it looked like all of the other newcomers were already on their way so…”You’re getting paired up with a higher rank in the ability class as you according to your data, for the tour. Afterwards the testing—ah **** there’s no time. Alphonse, you got Rae.” Who’s Alphonse? I looked over to see the same short, black haired, glasses wearing fellow who was so honored to guide me to the grand hall just a few minutes before.
Advertisement

fayXrae

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 2:01 am   Last edited by fayXrae on Jan 06, 2013 4:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total
BUMP SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
why no feedback
bump

~rae writer

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedJan 06, 2013 6:21 am
fayXrae wrote:
BUMP SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
why no feedback
bump

Dont like red and blue try used bold on black

fayXrae

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 3:59 pm
hey i'll let u in on a secret if you highlight it it becomes white on blue wow ..amazing

it's that hard to read tho?
~rae writer

fayXrae

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 1:56 am
*shameless bumping*

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedJan 07, 2013 2:58 am
fayXrae wrote:
hey i'll let u in on a secret if you highlight it it becomes white on blue wow ..amazing

~rae writer  

now its blue btw the letters ?

fayXrae

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 3:06 am
triti wrote:
fayXrae wrote:

~rae writer  

Uhmm what letters? I'm confused haha. If you want we can post a seperate link where everything is black font (on watpad) however much you actually want to read this...
Is english your first language?

~rae writer

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedJan 07, 2013 8:05 am
fayXrae wrote:
triti wrote:
fayXrae wrote:

~rae writer  

Uhmm what letters? I'm confused haha. If you want we can post a seperate link where everything is black font (on watpad) however much you actually want to read this...
Is english your first language?

~rae writer  

No but i wanted to bump around, saw its a real shame to bump it so many times

fayXrae

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:18 am
But why shame?
(the fact that nobody else commented yet?) orz
~rae writer

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedJan 07, 2013 10:06 am
fayXrae wrote:
But why shame?
(the fact that nobody else commented yet?) orz
~rae writer  

Aftert the first 5 rows iv stop reading it because talented people ? lol
If they fake the death of one could do the same for the one that suppose to get summoned