Author Message

matisc00l

Rank 0
Joined
09 Aug 2012
Posts
62
Location
Canada
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:31 am
spacefire11 wrote:
matisc00l wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
SmokedGotBanned wrote:
sighhhhhh anyone have an alt i can use -.-"  
sharing account is against the tos  

then explain to me why a GS, chiha shares account with one of his clan mates?  
no proof?  

we all know that chiha doesnt have 32 ping.
Advertisement

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:36 am
matisc00l wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
matisc00l wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
SmokedGotBanned wrote:
sighhhhhh anyone have an alt i can use -.-"  
sharing account is against the tos  

then explain to me why a GS, chiha shares account with one of his clan mates?  
no proof?  

we all know that chiha doesnt have 32 ping.  
still no proof maybe he moved to Uda

CyberRion

Rank 4
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
1934
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:38 am
SmokedGotBanned wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
O sht smoked what have you done  



mannn snaes...this is g.ay as Free Knights.

real g sht im slowly hating aeria -.-"  


Just tell them what happened i'm sure you'll get your account back

If not, keep on tryin

I am Snaes.

SmokedGotBanned

Rank 0
Joined
30 Dec 2012
Posts
15
Location
United States
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:49 am
CyberRion wrote:
SmokedGotBanned wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
O sht smoked what have you done  



mannn snaes...this is g.ay as Free Knights.

real g sht im slowly hating aeria -.-"  


Just tell them what happened i'm sure you'll get your account back

If not, keep on tryin  


Look at my PM fgt

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
3625
Location
Slovenia
PostedDec 30, 2012 5:18 am
Account sharing is not allowed for a reason, someone hacked on 1 of accounts that you used, so all the others were banned too, perfect system, it is your responsibility and your fault that you shared account (which once again is against ToS), next time take the rules more seriously or face the coonsequences...

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5254
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 30, 2012 7:38 am

Re: So....Aeria

umm...
SmokedGotBanned wrote:
So out of every account I have.

You banned every single one.

Some I havent even touched. But just gave away.

I dont understand meng ?

Why you ban all 27 accounts ?
Some werent even mine..  


From this comment alone you can tell you have not followed the TOS.

Shared accounts is a big NO NO

Why you ban all 27 accounts ?????? ........... Does this mean you openly admit to hacking on some but not all????

Aeria have taken the step to ban all linked IP's as a while back people thought they could just make a alt and hack on that and think there main was safe.

Well that is no longer the case, you cheat at all you will lose all and I mean all accounts you had even one's you have sold "Not allowed via tos"

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
4334
Location
New Market United States
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:12 am
You don't wanna do that anymore just saying. I never share my accounts no matter how old and i've never been banned since closed beta.

Different ip = ban now so gg


Aeria's rules, cant hate them for it tbh

pz.e

Rank 3
pz.e
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
820
Location
United States
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:34 am
MrProPoo wrote:
You don't wanna do that anymore just saying. I never share my accounts no matter how old and i've never been banned since closed beta.

Different ip = ban now so gg


Aeria's rules, cant hate them for it tbh  


pm'ing u a rant rite now zz'

pze natural skill

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
4334
Location
New Market United States
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:57 am
pz.e wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:
You don't wanna do that anymore just saying. I never share my accounts no matter how old and i've never been banned since closed beta.

Different ip = ban now so gg


Aeria's rules, cant hate them for it tbh  


pm'ing u a rant rite now zz'  



kk

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
3625
Location
Slovenia
PostedDec 30, 2012 11:06 am
SmokedGotBanned wrote:
everyone shares accounts. every pro ..everyone

only scrubs who actually sit there with reading glasses who print out the ToS and study it all night- You know what, i dont even know where im going with this .  


The ToS is more or less the same in majority of games, you doont even need to read itm you should know the basics that not only hacking is bannable, but harrasing, acoun sharing, spamming etc. also they can terminate any accounts without explanation or any refunds

Take this as a lesson next time, dont share or give away or sell accounts, that goes for pretty much every MP game.

On a positive note, all the best gear is easy to aquire nowadays even starting from scratch in a few days, majority of the best guns are low rank requirement, the only exceptions are para and frf2

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: