PostedDec 29, 2012 11:03 pm
Semi Auto. No mods.
Why?
Best Para training there is.
Advertisement

undertheradar

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2012 12:00 am
I like my RFP set to single shot aslong as you can hit easy shots you should be fine. I tried both triggers and it seemed like it have more recoil.

.Pois0n.

Rank 4
.Pois0n.
PostedDec 30, 2012 12:05 am
AgnosticM4 wrote:
Semi Auto. No mods.
Why?

semi auto's tap speed is limited... like a semi sniper...

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
PostedJan 01, 2013 3:45 pm
.Pois0n. wrote:
AgnosticM4 wrote:
Semi Auto. No mods.
Why?

semi auto's tap speed is limited... like a semi sniper...  

1 shot headshots. burns that into your mind.

coolwhip_279

Rank 3
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:37 pm
kitkatbomb wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
If you plan to engage within 5 meters, you're going to need auto trigger. The semi function just doesn't cut it with its terrible 5-6 shots per second. However, the auto trig makes its terrible stability even worse. On the plus side, you get a little more flexibility all around so you won't get stomped by a rushing pointman or even a rushing rifleman. Two-shot bursts aren't recommended, but in CQC you gotta do what you gotta do Razz

The burstfire trigger makes it impossible to use since you have to wait for the recoil/bloom to settle before firing the next burst. Plus, you're only going to hit the first shot of every burst past 10 meters and waste the other two plus the time it takes to fire those two and let it settle.

The semi function makes it usable past 10 meters, though you'll most likely be outDPS'd by contemporary spray weapons anyways. The ROF is like tapping a socom, and if you sync it wrong it jams.

End of story: it's a nerfed para with no use. Slap an auto trig on if you rush. Don't if you trust in your ability to keep your distance.  

that's a badass explanation, ty trainer

and the bolded part explains why I'll never get this crap gun if it comes to the euro shop  
The Socom isn't that hard,but I've had mine for a while,I just find a good tapping speed at which the gun doesn't jam.

Ekstrack

Rank 2
Ekstrack
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:43 pm
No mods.

AznMaggot wrote:
People die if they are killed.
Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/ccbadboy90