wsrvnar

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:44 pm

How to mod Keltec RFB??

Should I equip Burst Trigger or Full-auto Trigger for it?? Or keep it semi-auto (1 bullet per 1 mouse click)??
Advertisement

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:46 pm
I'm pretty sure no one will know here since it's a gun not many people will have. Trainer will probably know somehow though.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:55 pm
If you plan to engage within 5 meters, you're going to need auto trigger. The semi function just doesn't cut it with its terrible 5-6 shots per second. However, the auto trig makes its terrible stability even worse. On the plus side, you get a little more flexibility all around so you won't get stomped by a rushing pointman or even a rushing rifleman. Two-shot bursts aren't recommended, but in CQC you gotta do what you gotta do Razz

The burstfire trigger makes it impossible to use since you have to wait for the recoil/bloom to settle before firing the next burst. Plus, you're only going to hit the first shot of every burst past 10 meters and waste the other two plus the time it takes to fire those two and let it settle.

The semi function makes it usable past 10 meters, though you'll most likely be outDPS'd by contemporary spray weapons anyways. The ROF is like tapping a socom, and if you sync it wrong it jams.

End of story: it's a nerfed para with no use. Slap an auto trig on if you rush. Don't if you trust in your ability to keep your distance.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:57 pm
trainer772 wrote:
If you plan to engage within 5 meters, you're going to need auto trigger. The semi function just doesn't cut it with its terrible 5-6 shots per second. However, the auto trig makes its terrible stability even worse. On the plus side, you get a little more flexibility all around so you won't get stomped by a rushing pointman or even a rushing rifleman. Two-shot bursts aren't recommended, but in CQC you gotta do what you gotta do Razz

The burstfire trigger makes it impossible to use since you have to wait for the recoil/bloom to settle before firing the next burst. Plus, you're only going to hit the first shot of every burst past 10 meters and waste the other two plus the time it takes to fire those two and let it settle.

The semi function makes it usable past 10 meters, though you'll most likely be outDPS'd by contemporary spray weapons anyways. The ROF is like tapping a socom, and if you sync it wrong it jams.

End of story: it's a nerfed para with no use. Slap an auto trig on if you rush. Don't if you trust in your ability to keep your distance.  

How do you learn all these things so quickly? Do you go to other versions and check the mods there or get the gun as quickly as possible and test for the best mods?

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:58 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
trainer772 wrote:

How do you learn all these things so quickly? Do you go to other versions and check the mods there or get the gun as quickly as possible and test for the best mods?  
I hunt down people with the guns and I nag them to let me use it. Or if it's a gun worth getting, I buy one myself.

Franccescco1

Rank 1
Franccescco1
PostedDec 29, 2012 9:02 pm
Semi-auto if u are pro.

wsrvnar

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 9:44 pm
trainer772 wrote:

Thanks aboout your help, Trainer!! I will keep it semi-auto, if its semi-auto's tap ROF like Socom like you tell, it's good for me!!

If you will play Warface (release in early of 2013), I really want you will make some good guides about it like you did with AVA!!

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedDec 29, 2012 9:55 pm
wsrvnar wrote:
If you will play Warface (release in early of 2013), I really want you will make some good guides about it like you did with AVA!!  

How can someone, even Trainer, make guides for such a plainly obvious game?

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:16 pm
wsrvnar wrote:
trainer772 wrote:

Thanks aboout your help, Trainer!! I will keep it semi-auto, if its semi-auto's tap ROF like Socom like you tell, it's good for me!!

I'll be staying with AVA for quite a while Razz

kitkatbomb

Rank 2
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:19 pm
trainer772 wrote:

that's a badass explanation, ty trainer

and the bolded part explains why I'll never get this crap gun if it comes to the euro shop