Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedJan 03, 2013 8:53 pm
lxbryant1983 wrote:
Some1 in 15 pvp just ran into guard with a costume on and they got hit for their full HP...its was over 9k and he was an archer........are u kidding me? That means he had his typical 4,500-5,000 HP that archers normally have with another 4k on the costume! I thought there would be oj limits for lvls or sumthing at least. Get the freaking ojs off the costumes asap cause once a uber suits up and gains another 3-4k HP and 30+ str and some other stat this is gonna be worse than the freaking Christmas Accessories that u guys still havent taken outta the game with todays maint like should have happend>.<

</3 Odd  
Oddie don't have your hopes up they just made a lootwheel with the uniform as the prize. 5K AP if you did EoM tier or a zillion AP now to pvp in maxed gear or wait till tier. And the timer thing just make balancing the costumes with OJs a disaster. AGE seem like they want to push players out of pvp these days.

</3 to you. Very Happy

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!
Advertisement

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedJan 03, 2013 9:05 pm
lxbryant1983 wrote:
Some1 in 15 pvp just ran into guard with a costume on and they got hit for their full HP...its was over 9k and he was an archer........are u kidding me? That means he had his typical 4,500-5,000 HP that archers normally have with another 4k on the costume! I thought there would be oj limits for lvls or sumthing at least. Get the freaking ojs off the costumes asap cause once a uber suits up and gains another 3-4k HP and 30+ str and some other stat this is gonna be worse than the freaking Christmas Accessories that u guys still havent taken outta the game with todays maint like should have happend>.<

</3 Odd  

They're supposed to be level limited on the OJ's. He probably has a level 70-80 toon on the same account, and swapped it through his WH after rerolling it.

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedJan 03, 2013 9:07 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
lxbryant1983 wrote:

</3 Odd  

They're supposed to be level limited on the OJ's. He probably has a level 70-80 toon on the same account, and swapped it through his WH after rerolling it.  

You can't put in WH. Try again.

lxbryant1983

Rank 3
lxbryant1983
PostedJan 03, 2013 9:09 pm
was my understanding that u couldnt swap that way. once its on a toon its stuck. some1 posted that on a lv 31 or below u couldnt get more than 21 stat and 2k hp but this guys sporting more than that if hes over 9k hp

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 03, 2013 9:10 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
lxbryant1983 wrote:

</3 Odd  

Ummm...shouldn't that be impossible? The costumes are tied to the toon that removes them from the bank, as far as I know. At least those I have refused to be put into my WH or transferred between toons.

But yeah, there at least appears to be a level limit on the OJs (see my test of rerolling on a 15 toon a few pages back), although, I assume these costumes OJs can be subjected to a GM OJ doubler (although there has to be more money than sense about if you do that on a 30 day item....)? That could explain the 9k.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedJan 03, 2013 9:16 pm
billdoor wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
lxbryant1983 wrote:

</3 Odd  

Ummm...shouldn't that be impossible? The costumes are tied to the toon that removes them from the bank, as far as I know. At least those I have refused to be put into my WH or transferred between toons.

But yeah, there at least appears to be a level limit on the OJs (see my test of rerolling on a 15 toon a few pages back), although, I assume these costumes OJs can be subjected to a GM OJ doubler (although there has to be more money than sense about if you do that on a 30 day item....)? That could explain the 9k.  

You can't GM oj those items at all (per GM), and the Rec Doubler doesnt allow doubling of HP/SP/MP only stats.

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 03, 2013 9:22 pm
imZhao wrote:
You can't GM oj those items at all (per GM), and the Rec Doubler doesnt allow doubling of HP/SP/MP only stats.  

Ok, scratch that theory (unless it was one of the many botched tickets we've seen lately). Smile

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedJan 03, 2013 9:45 pm
Make it so that when you go to rec-rune the costume, it must first be equipped, so then it is toon bound.
Secondly if that isn't an option, block anyone wearing a costume from entering the lower pvp zone portals.

I got a costume, but not gonna take it to 1-15 unless my trolling side gets the best of me for 10 minutes. Even so, there's a lot that could be done with these costumes if Nexon would make limits or edit the costumes. Personally I just want the costume without an expiry date, remove OJ's or w/e idc.

-Retired.

TonkaToys

GameSage: Shaiya
TonkaToys
PostedJan 03, 2013 10:51 pm
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
Make it so that when you go to rec-rune the costume, it must first be equipped, so then it is toon bound  

GMLeo wrote:
[ - Costumes are currently non-tradable. This means they cannot be given to other characters, they cannot be dropped on the ground, and they cannot be stored in the warehouse. There is NO way for a costume to be traded once it is removed from the bank.  

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedJan 04, 2013 1:10 am
They added the costumes in the loot wheel.....why..?