iamnemesis

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:17 am
Do not remove the OJs. Unless you plan to compensate for the rec runes spent.
Thanks.
Advertisement

Kinnie_11_drk

Rank 3
Kinnie_11_drk
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:22 am
Remove OJs and make them tradeable, add the promised events for costumes. It should be just an item for appearance change not great advantage in pvp, better even that Double Recreation Option.

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
PostedDec 30, 2012 5:41 am
the costumes are cute but I wish they didn't have ojs xD, also with they were tradable Sad

heimdallur

Rank 0
heimdallur
PostedDec 30, 2012 6:59 am
Regardless of the insane OJs (which should be removed completely as many said), these costumes look pretty dumb. I mean this is Shaiya, not... Mario Bros. I'm a Fury, I wanna fight lights in an aggresive looking gear, not as a bee or penguin! And this applies for Alliance too. Imagine 2 full raids pvp'ing... a bunch of bees and penguins, a zoo!

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:19 am
I always wanted to look like a school girl..

SominaDGO

Rank 0
SominaDGO
PostedDec 30, 2012 10:09 am
Omfg remove OJ's and make them tradeable... they just care about AP buyers... sad, very sad only.

I came back to shaiya after a year break... bought uber dread set and next day they release dread dungeon... so i basicaly wasted like 70 OP's... then xmas lapis which makes my accesory worthless now... and now even costumes which makes AP buyers even stronger then they already are.... WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHYYYYYYYYYY, YOU RUINING THE ONLY GAME I LIKE!!!!!

billdoor

Rank 5
billdoor
PostedDec 30, 2012 5:53 pm
Ok, to meet Leo's request for screenshots to confirm lower level rerolls for the costumes...

It would appear that the OJ limit for hp/mp/sp when a level 15 toon is doing the rerolling is about +2000. +1900 was the highest I was able to get during a three digit number of rerolls.

For other stats, the highest I got was a +21 (no SS of that one).

While a possible +21 reroll to three different stats isn't a DISASTER in 1-15, it sure adds insult to injury for the non-AP spenders in 1-15. +2,000 hp, sp or mp is a doubling of the OJs you can get from the whole armor set in itself, though (not counting shields). That's fairly substantial.

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
PostedDec 30, 2012 7:40 pm
splasher__ wrote:

Neutral

disturbing image.

RETIRED
Some people get high on conflict and drama. Stay away from it all and live on cupcakes..

kappa808

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
kappa808
PostedJan 02, 2013 1:23 pm
eba6y wrote:
splasher__ wrote:

Neutral

disturbing image.  

+1

kappa808

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
kappa808
PostedJan 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Re: OJs on Costumes

A quick explanation of the functionality.
GMLeo wrote:

I hope this clears up some of the rumors. I understand some of you are concerned about players being too strong, but we will continue to gather data and ensure that we keep things fair for everyone![/color]  

If costumes are given/gotten/earned (however means necessary) so that everyone in game can get one; along with the means to make their costume uber (gobs and gobs of rec runes), then it is very much likely that no one will QQ about this topic. Problem is the ones who have them on can afford it and most likely will spare no expense to get their costume rolled uber. This brings about an unfair advantage against those who have this vs. those who can't or didn't get the costume in the first place. Sry if I'm rehashing others who have stated the same opinion. Just wanted to get this off my chest (because a "+1" simply just isn't enough).

If I can also make a suggestion in regards to costumes. Not everyone likes to see others (including themselves) in these costumes (simply want to enjoy the added bonus OJ's in their total stats). Perhaps if the devs can include a toggle between viewing costumes vs. no costumes just like the Helmet, Cape, and the effects. Perhaps this will be more pleasing to the eye of those who don't want to see the costumes. Ofc the drawback is not knowing who has the extra OJs on or not; then again that is the choice of the player to decide.