RAS_Traktor

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:41 pm
Thank You Chan.
I had hoped it was this wedding gear we can buy.

I do not need any 30 day gear
Advertisement

Avitra

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Piccies lol

No pics of proof yet I see... The people who have these awesome stats prob won't want to put them up to proove the 'rumours' so they get to keep their advantage.

Anyway, gonna annoy Shisha (lvl80) and Cirrino (lvl 80) now Laughing

While these pics are not of me, I'm sure it just shows you we are not making this up (and I'm sure GM's can verify the level of Shisha and Cirrino)

bjw123456789

Rank 4
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:51 pm
remove the OJs, make them tradable, and have NO expiration date, not gunna buy somethin that will b gone in 30days lol

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:53 pm
RAS_Traktor wrote:
Seems many , at least those who post on forum, are against every new items that cpmes along. Where do I get this costume?

I love more stats  

we are against most new items that come out bc most of them become necessary to compete in pvp and cost real money. many of us do not have unlimited funds to throw at a video game and would rather buy things that have actual value. If you however are one of the many people that think having an advantage in, and subsequently winning a competition improves your life to the point of justifyng spending the thousands of dollars necessary to gain that advantage than the costumes can be found in the tiered spender category of Shaiya's item mall.

e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedDec 29, 2012 5:30 pm
sure remove Oj but then i wanna have all mine rec runes back that i spend on it also that around 200 Rec runes

krycho_PL

Rank 2
krycho_PL
PostedDec 29, 2012 5:32 pm
game is free to play so they are allowed to wipe out Ojs

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedDec 29, 2012 6:07 pm
bjw123456789 wrote:
remove the OJs, make them tradable, and have NO expiration date, not gunna buy somethin that will b gone in 30days lol  

You not gonna spend on smth that fcan give you 10k hp STR and REC for a monrh?That is a lot of bonus even if its just 30 days.

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedDec 29, 2012 6:27 pm
DarkSakimaru wrote:
bjw123456789 wrote:

You not gonna spend on smth that fcan give you 10k hp STR and REC for a monrh?That is a lot of bonus even if its just 30 days.  

Yup, and also assures that a lot of the people unable to get this will give PvP a wide berth in the meanwhile. What you gain in power is lost in the number of people to PvP against.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

soulidarity

Rank 3
soulidarity
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:31 pm
what others have said here pretty much mirrors my opinion of it.

I know talking about other games is kind of a no no, but Aion (and other games) have costumes, but they are stat-less. players have the options to wear them as "town gear", or to "remodel" their main armor to put the costume skin onto it (which destroys the original remodel piece in the process). Remodels can later be removed, or have another remodel skinned onto the original armor in its place, but the original costume can never be recovered once this is done.

This system doesn't break or alter the function of real armor, but allows players to make their toons look unique, rather than eventually having everyone running around in the same set of armor, looking like clones.

THIS is what I envisioned when I heard Shaiya was getting costumes, and this (or something similar) is how Shaiya should have implemented them.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:52 pm
In other words AGE want players to spend money on rec runes/costumes to show 'proof' to present the 'results' as AGE's own work and to show that AGE care about the community.

Being beta testers are one thing, but asking players to pay to be beta testers on a something AGE did not test on a 5 year old game, are you serious?

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!