RAINWHEAT

Rank 2
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Re: Remove ojs ?

minideth wrote:
RAINWHEAT wrote:
I agree most of the people claiming it is already hard to kill someone in pvp so 10k hp more will not help especially in end game but on the other hand some people already spent some amount of ap and a lot rec runes to get nice ojs on them. Removing the ojs would not be a fair decision for players who spent a lot on this item unless your team meet the expenses of the players who spent on costumes. Your team should wait the expiration date of those items then should remove the ojs of the next costumes. In that way no one would not be affected in a negative way.  

Ok that is fair but honestly.. those that spent the runes on the costumes.. u step foot on the battlefield and the opposing faction will say.. sry we are not playing now that "so and so" is here. It's just a bummer that most the time you spend so much on your stuff.. that after the other kids won't play with you or your asked to "sit out".  

Honestly there is no % 100 fair way to get rid of those costumes. I completely agree their oj should be removed since it doesnt help pvp at all. Since there are certain number of people using these costumes on both factions , the result hopefully would not be as u mentioned.
Advertisement

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:16 pm
Spooky999 wrote:

Lots of people have made posts but i have noticed no one has sent in a single screen shot to actually aid them in sorting out the issue

I'm not an Aeria employee. I don't get paid for doing their job at finding out the problem, they do. It's insulting enough that players have to spend so much to play as is, now to do their little root problem hunt?

They should test their patches before implementation. Not implementing them and then get a river of complaints from customers in regards to the patch implementation and having to shut down servers to fix them and have added patches to try to resolve these problems.

Spooky999

Rank 2
Spooky999
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:18 pm
grieverblade wrote:
Spooky999 wrote:

Lots of people have made posts but i have noticed no one has sent in a single screen shot to actually aid them in sorting out the issue

I'm not an Aeria employee. I don't get paid for doing their job at finding out the problem, they do. It's insulting enough that players have to spend so much to play as is, now to do their little root problem hunt?

You dont get paid to moan on the forum pages either but here we are

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:22 pm
Spooky999 wrote:
grieverblade wrote:
Spooky999 wrote:

You dont get paid to moan on the forum pages either but here we are  

No, you are right I don't get paid, because I'm the end user and the customer of their product. If a product is not satisfactory people will not be pleased...and so..here we are. Just for the record I already stated I was happy with seeing costumes because it just something else to look at other than clones of people. Like many here have posted, I'm just advocating the removal of orange stats on them.

RAS_Traktor

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:28 pm
Seems many , at least those who post on forum, are against every new items that cpmes along. Where do I get this costume?

I love more stats

Kyrae

Rank 1
Kyrae
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:31 pm   Last edited by Kyrae on Dec 29, 2012 4:33 pm. Edited 1 time in total

this post was made after server crash so, unless someone SSed his costume for some other reason, no one can send in SS till game is back up Wink

Edit: I forgot... Keep the costumes, make more different kind of them, make them permanet, REMOVE ANY KINK OF OJs!!!!!

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:33 pm
Spooky999 wrote:
Very hard to make SSs during maint...

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:35 pm
RAS_Traktor wrote:
Seems many , at least those who post on forum, are against every new items that cpmes along. Where do I get this costume?

I love more stats  
AP only. is on the 5000ap tier running today, don't forget to buy plenty rec runes to roll it well >.> Oh, and in case you are not an AP buyer... you just out of luck, they are bound to the toon that takes them out of the bank, can't be traded, transferred, put in wh, dropped on the ground, etc

Spooky999

Rank 2
Spooky999
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:38 pm
Chan375 wrote:
Spooky999 wrote:
Very hard to make SSs during maint...  

Excuses excuses lol

capomatuyyo

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:39 pm
Was kinda stunned when i saw OJs that first time, had to SS lol
http://puu.sh/1GWMP

EDIT: nvm, [img] thingy didn't wanna work, click the link