minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:32 pm
no OJ's
no expiration
make them tradable
give us more variety

Costume is to look a little different, if we want to waste some $ on it let us (like all the NC's Smile )
But it should be purely for looks. And if we want to be a bunny today let us or a bee tomorrow. But no fun if everyone else for 30 days is wearing the same thing. Sad

Advertisement

hbobb

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:39 pm
WOuld be nice if each pvp zone had its own category 4 customer esp 15 n 30.
Needs more variety than w/e AGE have 3 or 4 not sure but at least 10.

Lady_Rinoa

Rank 0
Lady_Rinoa
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:43 pm
iAmYou. wrote:
REMOVE THEIR OJ's and you can keep them forever! but please NO OJ or NO COSTUMES....

you already messing up PVP (especially lower zones 1-15 20-30 with your Perfect lapisia without the [17] cap) ..................................

REMOVE OJ's.

(and cap the perfect lapisias)  

+ a number that doesn't even exist

That's my few cents on the OJs and costumes as well. This game thrives on pvpers but if you keep adding in **** to further upset the balance as to who can pvp. This game will die more than it already has. >.> Atm the only people who can pvp on OS are the AP buyers or the people who have played for YEARS and started to make a good bit og gold in game.
The perfect lapisa being allowed on PNX has already essentially killed the server, we DON'T NEED OJS ON COSMETICS to further that divide.

Delete the costumes or do not allow OJs on them & remove the time restriction. One or the other. >.>

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:45 pm
remove ojs. mabye have some stats on some costumes that are specific to the costume but not enough to change anything that much. mabye like +10 rec on a knight costume or +5 dex on a ninja costume. now it is stupid you have to wear a dumb school boy suit for pvp or face a disadvantage. I also think the suits should be more relevent to the game. It looks stupid running around in playboy suits or school boy suits. costumes like knight or king or pope or robin hood or executioner and stuff like that would make people look different while still looking as if they belong in the world shaiya is set in.

RAINWHEAT

Rank 2
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Remove ojs ?

I agree most of the people claiming it is already hard to kill someone in pvp so 10k hp more will not help especially in end game but on the other hand some people already spent some amount of ap and a lot rec runes to get nice ojs on them. Removing the ojs would not be a fair decision for players who spent a lot on this item unless your team meet the expenses of the players who spent on costumes. Your team should wait the expiration date of those items then should remove the ojs of the next costumes. In that way no one would not be affected in a negative way.

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Re: Remove ojs ?

RAINWHEAT wrote:
I agree most of the people claiming it is already hard to kill someone in pvp so 10k hp more will not help especially in end game but on the other hand some people already spent some amount of ap and a lot rec runes to get nice ojs on them. Removing the ojs would not be a fair decision for players who spent a lot on this item unless your team meet the expenses of the players who spent on costumes. Your team should wait the expiration date of those items then should remove the ojs of the next costumes. In that way no one would not be affected in a negative way.  

ya that would probably be fair but since when are they worried about what is fair to players that have spent money

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:00 pm

RAINWHEAT wrote:

Ok that is fair but honestly.. those that spent the runes on the costumes.. u step foot on the battlefield and the opposing faction will say.. sry we are not playing now that "so and so" is here. It's just a bummer that most the time you spend so much on your stuff.. that after the other kids won't play with you or your asked to "sit out".

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:06 pm   Last edited by grieverblade on Dec 29, 2012 4:07 pm. Edited 1 time in total

minideth wrote:
RAINWHEAT wrote:

Ok that is fair but honestly.. those that spent the runes on the costumes.. u step foot on the battlefield and the opposing faction will say.. sry we are not playing now that "so and so" is here. It's just a bummer that most the time you spend so much on your stuff.. that after the other kids won't play with you or your asked to "sit out".  

You can take off the costume whenever you want, just like you would do with any other equipment.

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:07 pm
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
iAmYou. wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:
Costumes Should not have timer + Take out the OJs and put Normal stast in it WITH NOT OJ ... [ +20 all stats] And also make them tradeable  

STOP BEING A SELFISH ENDGAMER !!!!!!!

Lol he doesn't play endgame pvp, he's a canta player and not a huge AP buyer, so no point calling him the selfish one, when he hasn't caused them to appear ingame. Blame Nexon.

Point taken that we need this issue sorted. Remove OJ's idc just keep them around for more then 30 days.  

Honestly QQpsie Stop calling people names since you know anything about them... Pleease Behave your self Or Ill Have to report you to GMs for Player Bashing

Spooky999

Rank 2
Spooky999
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:11 pm
Its clear from Leo's post this is another of Nexons stunning implications i get the distinct feeling that a suggested set of figures were submitted but Nexon do what they always do which is what ever the Hard they like.

Lots of people have made posts but i have noticed no one has sent in a single screen shot to actually aid them in sorting out the issue

Dont get me wrong I do believe that Aeria mess up often but in this case its pretty clear those unscrupulous folks at Nexon are clearly to blame for this clanger

Rollback to 1951!