Rank 2
AngelofDeath.i.
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:04 pm
Remove OJs. Keep the custom perma shouldn't expire

Advertisement

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:05 pm   Last edited by LordKotaro1011 on Dec 29, 2012 3:06 pm. Edited 3 times in total
iAmYou. wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:
Costumes Should not have timer + Take out the OJs and put Normal stast in it WITH NOT OJ ... [ +20 all stats] And also make them tradeable  

STOP BEING A SELFISH ENDGAMER !!!!!!!

Lol he doesn't play endgame pvp, he's a canta player and not a huge AP buyer, so no point calling him the selfish one, when he hasn't caused them to appear ingame. Blame Nexon.

Point taken that we need this issue sorted. Remove OJ's idc just keep them around for more then 30 days.

duxmad

Rank 0
duxmad
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: OJs on Costumes

A quick explanation of the functionality.
GMLeo wrote:
Hey folks. I've seen a bit of confusion and anger regarding the costumes and how they can be OJ'd. I wanted to post some information up for you guys based on some testing I did this morning.

First of all, here are some facts about the Costume items:

- Costumes are timed items, meaning that after a certain duration the item will disappear from the game.
- Costumes are currently non-tradable. This means they cannot be given to other characters, they cannot be dropped on the ground, and they cannot be stored in the warehouse. There is NO way for a costume to be traded once it is removed from the bank.
- Costumes are equipped to a new slot in the inventory. Only ONE costume can be equipped at a time (think of it as an extra accessory).  

Costumes can also be recreated using Rec Runes to get OJs. Here are some facts about the OJ system for costumes:

- Costumes will NOT be able to receive GM Max OJ services at this time.
- Rerolls function just like any other gear. Use a professional blacksmith and recreation rune to change the stats.
- Costumes can have between 0 and 3 OJs.
- The maximum limit of an OJ is based on the level of the character performing the reroll.  

As for the limits, we know that it scales based on the level of the character performing the reroll, but it appears the limits that we were given may not be accurate. We are currently testing it out ourselves, but if you would like to help, please post a screenshot with the following information visible:

- The character window showing your level.
- The costume in your inventory or equipped with the mouse over the item to show the stats.

I hope this clears up some of the rumors. I understand some of you are concerned about players being too strong, but we will continue to gather data and ensure that we keep things fair for everyone!

If they have a 30 day timer, you couldnt get a ticket done in time for max OJ anyways

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:09 pm
Superfrog1219 wrote:
Please remove OJs completely  

In 80 pvp it's already hard to kill each other - the last thing we need is another 10k HP on every uber.

This obviously wasn't very well thought out, best solution is no OJ on these items.

rappieaz1991

Rank 5
rappieaz1991
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:10 pm
Superfrog1219 wrote:
Please remove OJs completely  

+1

Remove OJ's

13-13

Rank 1
13-13
Anywere you want me to be, the Netherlands
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:10 pm
I'm also against the orange stats on the costumes for pvp reasons etc. But if you not remove em at least fix em so people don't get 2000 hp i heard of people getting on lvl 30.

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:18 pm
I got one of the costumes. I personally think it's a nice change, it adds more character design option..at least a little..because everyone looks like exact clones from each other as is. More so now that apparently you can't even change the physical appearance nor the height of your character. Anyway I digress..

I rolled the costume and got 4400 HP, 32 STR and 32 Wis. This was on my first attempt and after seeing that HP and STR I didn't wanted to roll anymore. After reading this post that there are rumors saying 9k HP? Yeah, got to draw the OJ cap somewhere.

I would not mind if you remove the orange stats, as many have said, this is meant to be more for looks and appeal. If anything, like someone suggested, have some basic stats added. Moreover, if you are to remove the OJ, we can therefore expect this costume feature to be worth much less than 5000AP.

At the end of the day this is no different than having that merchant who changes your cape logo and color in game. If that's available in game for in game gold purchase (for everyone), I don't know why there's no such an NPC who could change your armor color, appearance, etc just the same. This game lacks a lot of character design/options.

chickenslayers

Rank 2
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:26 pm
If you do nt want to remove costumes remove ojs at least

AngelofDeath.i.

Rank 2
AngelofDeath.i.
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:29 pm
grieverblade wrote:
I got one of the costumes. I personally think it's a nice change, it adds more character design option..at least a little..because everyone looks like exact clones from each other as is. More so now that apparently you can't even change the physical appearance nor the height of your character. Anyway I digress..

I rolled the costume and got 4400 HP, 32 STR and 32 Wis. This was on my first attempt and after seeing that HP and STR I didn't wanted to roll anymore. After reading this post that there are rumors saying 9k HP? Yeah, got to draw the OJ cap somewhere.

I would not mind if you remove the orange stats, as many have said, this is meant to be more for looks and appeal. If anything, like someone suggested, have some basic stats added. Moreover, if you are to remove the OJ, we can therefore expect this costume feature to be worth much less than 5000AP.

At the end of the day this is no different than having that merchant who changes your cape logo and color in game. If that's available in game for in game gold purchase (for everyone), I don't know why there's no such an NPC who could change your armor color, appearance, etc just the same. This game lacks a lot of character design/options.  

Yeah we need a Dye Merchant, it would so cool

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:30 pm
When Aeria receives a patch from Nexon:

When players see what the patch included:

Players when Aeria say they will look to have the issue fixed:

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.