LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Wonder if there is a bug on the costumes that we have not found out about yet.

-Retired.
Advertisement

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:35 am
Bugs!? I hate bugs! Twisted Evil

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedFeb 27, 2013 10:12 am
Arthur5174 wrote:
Bugs!? I hate bugs! Twisted Evil  

You must be bored : P

I think everyone's getting a costume now they know they don't expire.

-Retired.

Saepe

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:22 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
I've got to say; I am actually glad that on this item they limited them to 30 days. At least this leaves the possibility that if players do not like the OJ's, they can develop the costumes in the future without them!

(And players almost unanimously seem to be against the OJ's, so yay ..... at least the 30 day was attempted here).  

I don't think they will make costumes in the future without the OJ's like you say...

Restrict it to the "vanity" feature and take away the massive statpoints, and you'll see only 1 or 2 people with the costumes.

Judging by the number of silly looking bees and penguins you see hanging around AH, not many people in Shaiya care about how their toons look. It's very apparent that the costumes are just for stats. They make AGE happy. They give the paying players uber stats to give them a huge advantage over everyone else, which makes them happy. They make non-paying players want to spend just so they can compete statwise. This is EXACTLY what Aeria wants. It's especially ridiculous that these costumes were allowed to be in the 1-15 zones.... Hey let's make the beginning zone even harder to participate in by requiring that everybody participate in EoM tiers!

It's like they are slowly trying to kick out everyone that plays this game for free. :\ I am in support of removing the costumes, or at least significantly reducing their OJ potential.

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:43 pm

We now have costumes and with them comes more options than ever for character customization. Oh ya and some of they don't expire.

If they are a new pvp necessity than at least make them look cool. Please.

blackcat_100201

Rank 0
blackcat_100201
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:03 pm
you guyz should remove the countdown time fer costumes and also u should make the costumes tradable or sellable u'd be suprized how many ppl i have ran into who have wanted a costume and i can't get it fer them because i can't trade it. its great that ppl hafta use ap too buy the cosutmes and all but what about th free players honestly even though i put some cash into this game it'd be nice if say fer good helping and the likes as a reward if i could at least spend some decent ap on my friends too get them a costume or the likes.

but seriously remove the timer countdown make it so u can remove or add the orange mods on it and also make it so we can trade them it'd be really nice too beable too reward my friends with something worth there time.

Oh yeah and one more point... if your not gunna make them tradable at least put it on the costumes so ppl know that so that like me ppl didn't waste almost 8 ap on a costume. I can garenttee u get alot of ppl wasting ap they gunna get ticked and not buy ap anymore. or u'll get flooded with requests for them getting there ap back. just sayin... <3

Congrats You've just been Stumped!

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedApr 04, 2013 8:44 pm
blackcat_100201 wrote:
you guyz should remove the countdown time fer costumes and also u should make the costumes tradable or sellable u'd be suprized how many ppl i have ran into who have wanted a costume and i can't get it fer them because i can't trade it. its great that ppl hafta use ap too buy the cosutmes and all but what about th free players honestly even though i put some cash into this game it'd be nice if say fer good helping and the likes as a reward if i could at least spend some decent ap on my friends too get them a costume or the likes.

but seriously remove the timer countdown make it so u can remove or add the orange mods on it and also make it so we can trade them it'd be really nice too beable too reward my friends with something worth there time.

Oh yeah and one more point... if your not gunna make them tradable at least put it on the costumes so ppl know that so that like me ppl didn't waste almost 8 ap on a costume. I can garenttee u get alot of ppl wasting ap they gunna get ticked and not buy ap anymore. or u'll get flooded with requests for them getting there ap back. just sayin... <3  
costumes are in the in game item mall... use gift box....

styfz

Rank 1
styfz
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:36 pm
just throwing 2 cents here, cba to read tru all this, so no idea if it has been suggested:

what about tradable level-capped costumes (level-capped like those pumpkin heads) so there is no chance of a 15 toon wearing 9k hp. or ask nexon to encode them so that tradable ones can have only one OJ and the non-tradable ie. "premium" ones, can have 3 or 4.

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:24 am
styfz wrote:
just throwing 2 cents here, cba to read tru all this, so no idea if it has been suggested:

what about tradable level-capped costumes (level-capped like those pumpkin heads) so there is no chance of a 15 toon wearing 9k hp. or ask nexon to encode them so that tradable ones can have only one OJ and the non-tradable ie. "premium" ones, can have 3 or 4.  

the costumes out now are the original 4 that they made to introduce them. they have changed a few things about them since their release. I would not be suprised if in the future some of your suggestions are available and there are some cooler costumes to choose from. Think ranger / sin in a ninja suit or priest in a pope suit. I have to say the looks and functionality of the ones available now are rather disapointing but I try to keep in mind that they are still somewhat in the testing phase.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:32 am
Still waiting for the Trench coat, or Sith robes/mask
x.x

-Retired.