Eboleh

Rank 2
PostedJan 04, 2013 4:49 pm
Do we know if its 30 days from when the player removes the costume from bank teller or 30 days mass costume wipe?
Advertisement

Superfrog1219

Rank 4
Superfrog1219
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:14 pm
Dear GMs,

I am wearing the bee costume. Something I have to have to not be perm dead in PvP due to these stupid stats. I look so ugly I hate my toon. Welcome to my **** list for making me do this.

- Very ugly and unhappy player

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:33 pm
imZhao wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
lxbryant1983 wrote:
Some1 in 15 pvp just ran into guard with a costume on and they got hit for their full HP...its was over 9k and he was an archer........are u kidding me? That means he had his typical 4,500-5,000 HP that archers normally have with another 4k on the costume! I thought there would be oj limits for lvls or sumthing at least. Get the freaking ojs off the costumes asap cause once a uber suits up and gains another 3-4k HP and 30+ str and some other stat this is gonna be worse than the freaking Christmas Accessories that u guys still havent taken outta the game with todays maint like should have happend>.<

</3 Odd  

They're supposed to be level limited on the OJ's. He probably has a level 70-80 toon on the same account, and swapped it through his WH after rerolling it.  

You can't put in WH. Try again.  

I'm at a loss then. 4000 shouldn't be possible on a level 15 toon ...

Rock1tt

Rank 1
Rock1tt
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:40 pm
Superfrog1219 wrote:
Dear GMs,

I am wearing the bee costume. Something I have to have to not be perm dead in PvP due to these stupid stats. I look so ugly I hate my toon. Welcome to my **** list for making me do this.

+2

I was a big-enough target in pvp as it is, now not only do i have to look ridiculous...my A$$ wiggles when i run Sad

filip981

Rank 2
filip981
PostedJan 04, 2013 7:18 pm
Rock1tt wrote:
Superfrog1219 wrote:
Dear GMs,

+2

I was a big-enough target in pvp as it is, now not only do i have to look ridiculous...my A$$ wiggles when i run Sad

I think you look really cute ^^ I just wanna grab that butt of yours Wink

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:24 pm
Don't be a BUZZkill.
Why are you such a drama QUEEN
BEE prepared for BeeVeeBee
STINGer him/her!

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

yaynot

Rank 2
yaynot
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:46 pm
rofl! I'm sorry I just had to post & tell you, Alastoreo ... as cheesy as it was ... you got me with that one. If I had been drinking something, I would probably still be trying to get it out of my nose. Nice one! LOL!

Chicken Little was right, you know.

EricSchreiber

Rank 1
EricSchreiber
PostedJan 05, 2013 4:19 am
Rock1tt wrote:
Superfrog1219 wrote:
Dear GMs,

+2

Ohhhhhh heck no!
If it becomes "required" to wear these rediculuos costumes to pvp, just because of the over powered OJs on them. I would rather leave Shaiya than have to wear these clown suits.
Btw, why would developers take all the time to design relatively good looking armor for this new expansions only to cover it up with the different dorky looking costumes? Makes no sense....
Any way I wont be wearing a zoot suit, or bee costume, or whatever stupid looking costumes they put out. Make me look like ***** and I might wear it, muhahahaha. Twisted Evil

nav13

Rank 5
nav13
PostedJan 05, 2013 4:36 am
Eboleh wrote:
Do we know if its 30 days from when the player removes the costume from bank teller or 30 days mass costume wipe?  

This is something I would like to see answered.So???

Rock1tt

Rank 1
Rock1tt
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:29 am
nav13 wrote:
Eboleh wrote:

This is something I would like to see answered.So???  

They are on a 30 day timer, it starts from the moment you withdraw from bank