Author Message

Eboleh

Rank 2
Joined
10 May 2009
Posts
707
Location
California United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 4:49 pm
Do we know if its 30 days from when the player removes the costume from bank teller or 30 days mass costume wipe?
Advertisement

Superfrog1219

Rank 4
Superfrog1219
Joined
14 May 2008
Posts
2391
Location
Jacksonville, Florida United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:14 pm
Dear GMs,

I am wearing the bee costume. Something I have to have to not be perm dead in PvP due to these stupid stats. I look so ugly I hate my toon. Welcome to my **** list for making me do this.

- Very ugly and unhappy player

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8176
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:33 pm
imZhao wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
lxbryant1983 wrote:
Some1 in 15 pvp just ran into guard with a costume on and they got hit for their full HP...its was over 9k and he was an archer........are u kidding me? That means he had his typical 4,500-5,000 HP that archers normally have with another 4k on the costume! I thought there would be oj limits for lvls or sumthing at least. Get the freaking ojs off the costumes asap cause once a uber suits up and gains another 3-4k HP and 30+ str and some other stat this is gonna be worse than the freaking Christmas Accessories that u guys still havent taken outta the game with todays maint like should have happend>.<

</3 Odd  


They're supposed to be level limited on the OJ's. He probably has a level 70-80 toon on the same account, and swapped it through his WH after rerolling it.  


You can't put in WH. Try again.  


I'm at a loss then. 4000 shouldn't be possible on a level 15 toon ...

Rock1tt

Rank 1
Rock1tt
Joined
28 Jul 2009
Posts
374
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:40 pm
Superfrog1219 wrote:
Dear GMs,

I am wearing the bee costume. Something I have to have to not be perm dead in PvP due to these stupid stats. I look so ugly I hate my toon. Welcome to my **** list for making me do this.

- Very ugly and unhappy player  


+2

I was a big-enough target in pvp as it is, now not only do i have to look ridiculous...my A$$ wiggles when i run Sad


filip981

Rank 2
filip981
Joined
05 Dec 2008
Posts
641
Location
Sweden
PostedJan 04, 2013 7:18 pm
Rock1tt wrote:
Superfrog1219 wrote:
Dear GMs,

I am wearing the bee costume. Something I have to have to not be perm dead in PvP due to these stupid stats. I look so ugly I hate my toon. Welcome to my **** list for making me do this.

- Very ugly and unhappy player  


+2

I was a big-enough target in pvp as it is, now not only do i have to look ridiculous...my A$$ wiggles when i run Sad

 


I think you look really cute ^^ I just wanna grab that butt of yours Wink

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
Joined
13 Dec 2010
Posts
3476
Location
Singapore
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:24 pm
Don't be a BUZZkill.
Why are you such a drama QUEEN
BEE prepared for BeeVeeBee
STINGer him/her!

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

yaynot

Rank 2
yaynot
Joined
30 Sep 2009
Posts
475
Location
United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:46 pm
rofl! I'm sorry I just had to post & tell you, Alastoreo ... as cheesy as it was ... you got me with that one. If I had been drinking something, I would probably still be trying to get it out of my nose. Nice one! LOL!

Chicken Little was right, you know.

EricSchreiber

Rank 1
EricSchreiber
Joined
08 Aug 2011
Posts
350
Location
Mile High!!! United States
PostedJan 05, 2013 4:19 am
Rock1tt wrote:
Superfrog1219 wrote:
Dear GMs,

I am wearing the bee costume. Something I have to have to not be perm dead in PvP due to these stupid stats. I look so ugly I hate my toon. Welcome to my **** list for making me do this.

- Very ugly and unhappy player  


+2

I was a big-enough target in pvp as it is, now not only do i have to look ridiculous...my A$$ wiggles when i run Sad

 


Ohhhhhh heck no!
If it becomes "required" to wear these rediculuos costumes to pvp, just because of the over powered OJs on them. I would rather leave Shaiya than have to wear these clown suits.
Btw, why would developers take all the time to design relatively good looking armor for this new expansions only to cover it up with the different dorky looking costumes? Makes no sense....
Any way I wont be wearing a zoot suit, or bee costume, or whatever stupid looking costumes they put out. Make me look like ***** and I might wear it, muhahahaha. Twisted Evil

nav13

Rank 5
nav13
Joined
12 Aug 2009
Posts
3967
Location
New York City United States
PostedJan 05, 2013 4:36 am
Eboleh wrote:
Do we know if its 30 days from when the player removes the costume from bank teller or 30 days mass costume wipe?  




This is something I would like to see answered.So???

Rock1tt

Rank 1
Rock1tt
Joined
28 Jul 2009
Posts
374
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:29 am
nav13 wrote:
Eboleh wrote:
Do we know if its 30 days from when the player removes the costume from bank teller or 30 days mass costume wipe?  




This is something I would like to see answered.So???  


They are on a 30 day timer, it starts from the moment you withdraw from bank

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: