lightremix2

Rank 0
lightremix2
PostedDec 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Ways to make money as a youngin'?

I'm level 26 right now, and I've been switching between Warrior, Thief, and Bard. From this, I'm running low on cash because General skills take silver to learn. It starts to get really expensive past level 20...

So, I'm wondering if there are ways to make a little more gold? I've been doing quests, and that keeps me afloat, but from learning my skills I went from 15 gold to 5 gold...
Advertisement

xdevotedz

Rank 0
xdevotedz
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:26 pm
Buy AP, buy eden crystals, sell. profit

lightremix2

Rank 0
lightremix2
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:32 pm
I can't buy AP, sadly...

XD12141

Rank 0
XD12141
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:31 pm
There's others way to gain more money but at around Lv20~39 I say just do your quest and save you money. Also investing on orange equipment is a great way to save money so that way you don't have to waste gold on durability. If you have the need to upgrade your skills only upgrade what is necessary (For example, as a cleric, it's better off if you upgrade Cure more than prevention.)

Around Lv40 (Personally it gets better at Lv45) you can start gathering good mats to sell, and personally it's one of the best way I can gather up gold without AP (besides weapon/armor crafting.) Also, last thing to note don't change classes a lot due it different armor set, skill upgrading, ect. At your point, I think you should stick to 2 different branches at the very most to save gold.

lightremix2

Rank 0
lightremix2
PostedDec 29, 2012 6:28 pm
Orange weapons seem pretty expensive... how would you get them anyway?

Jueldia

Rank 0
Jueldia
PostedDec 29, 2012 6:37 pm
Orange weapons/armor have no durability. They never break like white/green/blue/purple/yellow weapons/armor will. They're indestructible. Therefore, you never have to pay to fix them.

You can MAKE orange weapons/armor by buying blueprints from vendors, collecting the ingredients, and forging the weapons at a forger. I wouldn't suggest buying them on the AH, as they tend to be rather expensive. And don't buy the ingredients on the AH either, if you can avoid it. Cheaper to farm them yourself, or ask a guildie to help you out.

------------------

Also, don't worry too much about leveling up your regular skills past level 20. Not for awhile, anyway. Level up each classes skills with CP and save up your money instead. It won't affect your ability to fight to neglect your regular skills for a little while, as long as you aren't neglecting your class skills as well.

To make money:
1. When you're killing monsters for quests, and get armor or weapons you don't want/need, don't sell them to the vendor... put them on the Auction House in Aven. You get more money from that. (But you have to be lvl30 to start doing that)

2. You have 2 limited runs available for dungeons every day. Run your limited dungeons even when you don't have a quest to do so, and sell the armor and weapons you pick up to the junior soul guardian outside.

3. Do your daily quests. You get a couple gold just for running to limestone and talking to one dude. Not a bad gig.

------------------

P.S. I've never needed to buy AP with real money to make in-game money.

------------------

lightremix2

Rank 0
lightremix2
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:18 pm
Jueldia wrote:
Orange weapons/armor have no durability. They never break like white/green/blue/purple/yellow weapons/armor will. They're indestructible. Therefore, you never have to pay to fix them.

You can MAKE orange weapons/armor by buying blueprints from vendors, collecting the ingredients, and forging the weapons at a forger. I wouldn't suggest buying them on the AH, as they tend to be rather expensive. And don't buy the ingredients on the AH either, if you can avoid it. Cheaper to farm them yourself, or ask a guildie to help you out.

------------------

Also, don't worry too much about leveling up your regular skills past level 20. Not for awhile, anyway. Level up each classes skills with CP and save up your money instead. It won't affect your ability to fight to neglect your regular skills for a little while, as long as you aren't neglecting your class skills as well.

To make money:
1. When you're killing monsters for quests, and get armor or weapons you don't want/need, don't sell them to the vendor... put them on the Auction House in Aven. You get more money from that. (But you have to be lvl30 to start doing that)

2. You have 2 limited runs available for dungeons every day. Run your limited dungeons even when you don't have a quest to do so, and sell the armor and weapons you pick up to the junior soul guardian outside.

3. Do your daily quests. You get a couple gold just for running to limestone and talking to one dude. Not a bad gig.

------------------

P.S. I've never needed to buy AP with real money to make in-game money.

------------------  

Thanks for the awesome tips! How do you do those limited dungeons though? With a party? I can't seem to solo them, and I'm not sure how to exactly find a party for those dungeons either.

RayAles

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Re: Ways to make money as a youngin'?

lightremix2 wrote:
It starts to get really expensive past level 20...

So, I'm wondering if there are ways to make a little more gold? I've been doing quests, and that keeps me afloat, but from learning my skills I went from 15 gold to 5 gold...  

I use roughly 20g repairing my equipment from a days worth of playing EE xD. Honesty most skills you can just not bother with until you have more gold to spend, in fact you could pretty much leave almost all your gen skills at lvl 20/30 - although you can leave things like revive, prevention and dimension jump at lvl 1 for a long time - and still do alright, just keep cure and maybe declaration of anger and fire bomb (if U decide to mouse magic classes) fairly high, also you can if you want to but you don't have to limit yourself to 2-3 branches: more classes lvld = higher class rank which is a bonus to both stacks, cheap, hp and mp

Suzurachi

Rank 0
Suzurachi
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:48 pm
lightremix2 wrote:

Thanks for the awesome tips! How do you do those limited dungeons though? With a party? I can't seem to solo them, and I'm not sure how to exactly find a party for those dungeons either.  

I would say, if you have a active guild, just look for people your level to play with. You also have your peer chat. Just say "LFP _____" or just ask for help. If I were you I would try to make a friend who I like hanging out with , and do the limited with them every day.

Also, always check your "Recommended events " . See here

Most of them will give nice gold C:.

As a further tip, always do GQ(Guild quest, you get from guild quest off. Kaiser in aven. ) as well. When you enter a new area, buy the GQ for that area since you'll most likely get the required amount of mobs for that quest by doing the main quest.

As a note on a more mental point of view,
Set goals for yourself, set limits for yourself.
For example say you wake up and have 100 gold,
say to yourself " I will not go under 50 gold today "
and then say " I will double my gold by the end of the day"

**Note: If you try this be sure your goals are Reasonable and Attainable.**

Whats the point of this little exercise?
Well for me it keeps me motivated and really helps me in earning gold. So yeah, I don't think its really useless advice.

You can also get ECs for free.
After level 30 you can do Arena quests and Territory war.
Arena quests give territory chests that can hold 1-100 Warstones
Warstones can be traded for EC
10 WS =1 EC

As well as with Arena Quests you get 6 Eternal Point upon completing it.
With this you can buy EC, or other nice goodies.

With the repeatable for Territory wars , you get more eternal chests.
So just buy doing 3 simple quests a day you get 6 territory chests, and a decent amount of Warstones.

After level 40 you can talk to Goth in aven and get a Eternal chest every 2 hours, this give you 2 Eternal points.

You can do this and get a nice amount of ECs to sell, and they sell pretty fast.

Or try your luck with the crystal altar ... BUT.

Remember, The crystal altar is a gamble and there's no grantee you will get something nice.

Hope I helped a bit :3.

Remember, later on it gets easier and easier to make gold but at earlier levels don't try to buff your classes up , focus on the things your most used to , then branch out when you feel you can.

Jueldia

Rank 0
Jueldia
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:41 pm
lightremix2 wrote:

You can do limited dungeon's solo. You just have to go slower and be more careful. There are two levels of difficulty for dungeons, limited and unlimited. Simply choose "limited mode" when you run into a dungeon portal. Even if you can't manage the bosses on your own, kill all the little guys and sell the stuff they drop. =)

If you NEED a group to run a dungeon, check your "peer" chat. It's the text in purple. If you can't see purple text of people talking, click the symbol next to your chat bar that looks like a lock hole or a person... and make sure "peer chat" is clicked "on" so you can see it. Usually people ask for help with dungeons there. You can also use "zone chat" that lets you ask across the whole Goss Mountains Area or Beluga Bay Area or whatever. You may find help that way.

If you're not already in a guild, you should join one. Guildies are often very helpful with dungeons if you need assistance, as long as you're a little patient for them to finish up what they're doing before they come help you out. =)

If you have trouble finding a guild, let me know, you can totally join the one I'm in. It's full of nice, helpful people. ^_^

Server: Sapphire Characters: Nataleigh, Dehlia, Lauryl