heikkiwuut

Rank 2
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:48 am
Internet domination, yeh, with their high quality fiber optics? Neutral

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:51 am
If you actualy bothered to pay attention you would notice many BRs and RUs have bad internet and they are mostly in F2P games, also Turks etc.

but it seems BRs are generaly the ones who cant pick a proper servers, and in many games where there is EU and NA server (or similar) they infect the EU server for some reason

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:53 am
iDeadlySushi wrote:
You're one of them squishy  

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:55 am
XiaoJyun wrote:
If you actualy bothered to pay attention you would notice many BRs and RUs have bad internet and they are mostly in F2P games, also Turks etc.

but it seems BRs are generaly the ones who cant pick a proper servers, and in many games where there is EU and NA server (or similar) they infect the EU server for some reason  

Russians are even worse. Just play warface for a day and you'll hate these apes forever.

I am Snaes.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:01 am
CyberRion wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:

Russians are even worse. Just play warface for a day and you'll hate these apes forever.  

I know, I played many F2P FPS games, including crimecraft warcraft, and I was in team with many Russians where we played tournaments regularly, its not their fault the internet sux, it simply sux there, it wasnt always bothersome, and they played on EU

there you could also choose your countries flag and I seriously saw tons of BRs in EU

at least russians know their places, but the majority of BR gamers seem like they were born lacking huge chunk of their brains and only their motor functions work (and no offense to anyone who is not like that and no this is not racist, just pointing out observations)

I mean seripously, how stupid must you be to be unable to choose proper server that is closest to you, heck it sais North America, its obviously closer to you SOUTH AMERICAN than another continent is (or shall i say the area called Europe which you dont even know what it is properly)

seriously, their lack of brain cells makes me sad.....

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!