tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedDec 31, 2012 3:49 am

Re: 2v1 Match with zSanity and Hacktivity

MMM
Space_Agent wrote:
Moo.

These were the highlights for me.  
... with hax its really hard to lose.. especialy Yours..

Advertisement

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:06 am
lightspeed11 wrote:
I am actually quite disappointed something like this was posted. Yeah, I don't agree with the above posts. Knowing Yazan(Hacktivity) and Sanity I know they were not playing serious at all. Yazan does this with people he knows, he rarely ever goes serious. Those guys more than likely were messing around. Don't get me wrong Retro, not saying you are not good bro but guys like them would not have been beaten like this if they were serious. If they were just having fun or even for practice, you shouldn't have posted this.  

Defending till the end eh. Put it straight to this if they wanna rematch again then for **** sakes make them play serious? Oh am sorry that I bothered to post this as but to put it straight Sanity was the one p1ssing me around when I accidentally joined his power room where hacktivity was also. Go ahead then, go watch sanity wolf me if you had the god darn chance for it. That's right, you weren't there. You seem to not understand anything how people want to irritate me these days.

if you want to irritate me then go ahead. Your mouth is always open to chit chat.

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedDec 31, 2012 5:03 am
Space_Agent wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
I am actually quite disappointed something like this was posted. Yeah, I don't agree with the above posts. Knowing Yazan(Hacktivity) and Sanity I know they were not playing serious at all. Yazan does this with people he knows, he rarely ever goes serious. Those guys more than likely were messing around. Don't get me wrong Retro, not saying you are not good bro but guys like them would not have been beaten like this if they were serious. If they were just having fun or even for practice, you shouldn't have posted this.  

Defending till the end eh. Put it straight to this if they wanna rematch again then for **** sakes make them play serious? Oh am sorry that I bothered to post this as but to put it straight Sanity was the one p1ssing me around when I accidentally joined his power room where hacktivity was also. Go ahead then, go watch sanity wolf me if you had the god darn chance for it. That's right, you weren't there. You seem to not understand anything how people want to irritate me these days.

if you want to irritate me then go ahead. Your mouth is always open to chit chat.  

If I remember correctly , I defended you when Crycryandbye posted similar SS related to you. So you know I don't take sides like that.This is more due to the fact that I don't see why these sort of posts are posted. People can not be serious, have bad day, and so on.

I cannot make them play serious, but I am not saying you cannot beat them but scores would be different however. I have seen you play retro, we know you are good but I have seen enough of them to know they are good too to know that was not their full potential.

Why I stay away from regular rooms and only play human. I know how people irritate you for God's sake you raged at me and insulted me in a cw because I had AP and everyone else and I said nothing back to you. I try to help you out anyway I can. I know how dam n unbalanced this game is for someone with no AP, I did it myself before and it sucked. I will talk to Sanity about it.

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedJan 03, 2013 3:09 am
This is not how clan mates should talk with each other !!

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:42 am
xTheHangoverx wrote:
This is not how clan mates should talk with each other !!
Note: We already talked this over with light on Meebo. (Note for Hang)  

Fixed.